Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 89. (Read 287558 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 251
Congrats on the successful hardfork, MUSIC!

Not yet. We're currently at block 1,121,047. The hardfork starts at block 1,200,000.

So about 2 more weeks to go!

what this hard fork is about?
what are the innovations?

You can find out more on our subreddit announcements. Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/musicoin/comments/6y45sw/upcoming_releases_for_month_of_sept_oct_2017/

Thank you!

I've read a bit about UBI and from a mining point of view it doesn't convince me 100%!
I hope this coin will keep this mining profitability in the next future, else a lot of miners will simply move mining a different coin, and we all know what it will lead to!

i havent been attentively following music lately but just out of interest, what made you think that mining profitability is not convincing?

i am considering if i should continue to mine it.

Well we will see after UBI activation how the price will react!
It doesn't convince me because they will cut like 20% from mining to give 15% to verified musicians and 5% to a dev funds.
As i said if the price will reac positivly and the profitability will keep these rates if not even increase, good! Else giving away 15% to verified musicians,  just because they are verified, it doesn't cover my electricity bills
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Not yet. We're currently at block 1,121,047. The hardfork starts at block 1,200,000.

https://www.reddit.com/r/musicoin/comments/6y45sw/upcoming_releases_for_month_of_sept_oct_2017/

Thank you!

I've read a bit about UBI and from a mining point of view it doesn't convince me 100%!
I hope this coin will keep this mining profitability in the next future, else a lot of miners will simply move mining a different coin, and we all know what it will lead to!

i havent been attentively following music lately but just out of interest, what made you think that mining profitability is not convincing?

i am considering if i should continue to mine it.

Thank you!

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

you have to upgrade your desktop wallet if you havent already.

https://github.com/Musicoin/desktop/releases
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
do we have to do anything for hardfork? I have some musiccoin in wallet from 2 month ago is there anything I have to change?

Thanky ou
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!

Oh, my bad! Thanks for correcting me!

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 76

Activity: 64
Satoshis, 1 Satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC
Interesting thanks. REally convoluted to use that value it seems. Can't get any more confusing.
Sats are the smallest unit of Bitcoin, named after their inventor Satoshi. There's an ongoing discussion if a different name should be found, as Bitcoin isn't really handy in real world transaction once it reaches $10k and above (you don't want to pay 0.000023 BTC but something like 23 "Bitcents" or whatever).

I read that info after your post, thanks for posting it here as well. Kinda odd still because BTC fluctuates so heavily just no way to properly equate that to anything?
Activity: 182
Miningpeon.net
Just a reminder about my pool , we still got space for fellow miners Smiley

http://music.spdns.eu/
Still running on 0% Fee
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Activity: 347
CMC Community
Satoshis, 1 Satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC
Interesting thanks. REally convoluted to use that value it seems. Can't get any more confusing.
Sats are the smallest unit of Bitcoin, named after their inventor Satoshi. There's an ongoing discussion if a different name should be found, as Bitcoin isn't really handy in real world transaction once it reaches $10k and above (you don't want to pay 0.000023 BTC but something like 23 "Bitcents" or whatever).
A bit under 3,000 blocks left now!

What are you talking about? UBI comes at block 1200000

I know i just realized I misread block number lol
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
A bit under 3,000 blocks left now!

What are you talking about? UBI comes at block 1200000
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.
Activity: 298
at what amount is this coin POS'n? i know im asking a year ahead but does anyone have a figure?
there is a lone MUSIC miner at my pool taking all 314 coins! have a piece of his pie by mining there! Cheesy

or you can also mine whalecoin Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: