Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐ [ANN][MyCash] [OWN EXCHANGE SOON] | AIRDROP NOW ⭐⭐⭐ - page 12. (Read 18759 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello I'm a newbie.. I will love to br a participant in this airdrop... Nice project.. here is my wave wallet ADDRESS 3P8JkzgE8ooLyCQVU5tWnbAXCTWg8xraX8o
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am human
Hello uniqq,
I send my wallet address to you last Sunday, but there is nothing yet, just wonder to know, if something is wrong with the address, or something else is the reason to miss the coins
Otherwise good Job Dude, Thank you.

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi

Im in the same boat as you, maybe Dev is having trouble doing to much at once, lets give him some time.

I also still didn't received mine but let's trust him and give him some more time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Hello uniqq,
I send my wallet address to you last Sunday, but there is nothing yet, just wonder to know, if something is wrong with the address, or something else is the reason to miss the coins

Im in the same boat as you, maybe Dev is having trouble doing to much at once, lets give him some time.
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
PMed you a few days back (on 8th) with my waves address but I did not get MyCash tokens yet. Can you please check?
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Hello uniqq,

Activity: 210
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
Thank you for this  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
Why did you send me any tokens?

(No subject)
« Sent to: uniqq on: October 08, 2017, 06:57:23 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
3P9Xy3dFzXuefg2QT35XP3BaAFgDgd3zY2K

@uniqq
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Damn... member junior...
Activity: 180
Received my share from the airdrop. Thanks.

Looking forward for the latest developments on the project.

When did you receive it? How do you check if you got it?
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
Not fair, actually I hate this coin, why no air drop for younger users of the bitcointalk community? Ooh but why?
Activity: 518
Merit: 118
I've joined AirDrop, PM sent.
Looking forward for news about this project.
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
too many people complaining that they didn't receive their FREE COIN..

first, its FREE, you spent nothing, except maybe thirty seconds of your time to send your wallet to the thread starter, so have patient, again its FREE.
second, do you know how to check if the coins arrived or no? di you check your https://waveswallet.io/ account?
Check it there and you will see the coin there.

https://imgur.com/a/UJtUX
Check the image above... you can see mine...
and last... can you please stop complaining? after all its FREE.

Thanks
Activity: 112
Pm you over a week now i av not received d airdrop
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I hope I'm not too late come join airdrop. Address wave sent. How well this token is involved in advertising? Hope all goes well for the project. Thank you.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Do we download wallet or can we use wallet from https://waveswallet.io/  for airdrop
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
I joined the airdrop, is there still time? Brand New, Newbie and Jr. Member can not participate? If this is true, this project may have some future! If you have doubts of what I'm saying, just check the amount of airdrops being performed and that accept beginners.
Activity: 84
Airdrop Received Done
With all my thanks Dev
Regards
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I have mycash and i am holding it. Hopefully those who recieved the airdrops wont dump them. lets support this project all the way.
Activity: 196
Hey Guys, I'm very happy to announce that I got my free airdrops coins which are estimated of 2.000 MyCash token which is a nice ammount for airdrops.
Hope the best for this project and hope it will be listed on big Exchanges and gain much value
Sincerly, MyCash lover  Smiley
Activity: 84
Good luck to project, I am joined
Pages:
Jump to: