Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MYX[ICO] Monyx - The FUTURE of INVESTING is HERE - Join Pre-ICO in 4 days! - page 5. (Read 15774 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 24
Pre ICO is just a few hours away. I have successfully made my deposit for the presale. I'm excited!
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
We've heard a lot of projects about going beyond bitcoin, but many of them have fallen down, and bitcoin has been very stable so far, not function but innovation,subversive innovation.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I can't deposit, why?Huh Huh

What happens on your account? I was deposited and waiting for the pre-sale.
Activity: 3
Dear Monyx,

Do you have any official Telegram chat group? I see only one Broadcast?
Activity: 33
Referral Commissions: 3 Levels: 8% + 3% + 1%.

But I can't find any information about this levels? Where?
Activity: 14
PONZI SCAM PONZI SCAM PONZI SCAM

I don't need any proof. All of these lending coins are ponzi scams and the governments all over the world will be aggressively going after these crooks. Watch and see!

I've been seeing a lot of lending platforms here lately. So maybe these projects have assessed that there is huge cash that they can get from here.  Grin But as what you said, let's wait and see how far this goes...

They have not shutdown bitconnect so how can shut this down..lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23

I don't need any proof. All of these lending coins are ponzi scams and the governments all over the world will be aggressively going after these crooks. Watch and see!

Sounds like you're just trying to start a super FUD

Or maybe I'm just smart enough to know a damn scam when I see one! I guarantee this is a scam and the authorities will slam it shut! Invest your money now if you are so sure.....I hope you lose it all also!
Activity: 15

Sounds like you're just trying to start a super FUD
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

I've been seeing a lot of lending platforms here lately. So maybe these projects have assessed that there is huge cash that they can get from here.  Grin But as what you said, let's wait and see how far this goes...

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Why do you think so? is there concrete evidence of this?
as far as I can see, everything looks quite impressive and promising
brand new
Activity: 0
Here to support Monyx!! Gonna be big. JOIN THE ICO!
Another F'ing lending coin scam! This has already been reported to the authorities, so if you want to lose your money, go ahead and join this scam!
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Monyx's aim to be the first lending platform that will outperform Bitcoin through Algorithmic Trading powered by AI, and investing in specific ICOs is such a bold and challenging statement. But I  believe is not impossible if only the team can bury themselves into the dream and pursue it tenaciously. Dev please you may have to supply more information on the opening post,  including the team behind the project. This I believe will help in making the statement bolder. Best of luck.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
it seems like this will be a good project for us crypto, this is a great opportunity for all of us, hopefully this project becomes a project that can generate profit for us, and the price will go to moon soon, good luck to your project dev
Activity: 14
You have a roadmap on your website. In my opinion you should also add it here. More information more trust from the potential participants. Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
low supply for good market. but can you explian about the Coins Pre-mined : 10,000,000 MYX it's about 40%.

8 million is for distribution for the ico from what I can see
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
low supply for good market. but can you explian about the Coins Pre-mined : 10,000,000 MYX it's about 40%.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
This coin will style the bitconnect? Will the pool be available for mining or just tokens? These loans the interest will be corrected in which way?

I want to join the issue when the purse wallet is available? in any case to support the network need miners, or will it be only after mining?
The maximum consumed is 24,000,000 MOX
Coins, previously mined 10,000,000 MOX   ... 10 million, is it the final result of preliminary mining?
Pages:
Jump to: