Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NANAS] BananaBits - Home of the 1-Click Masternode! Scrypt NINJA - page 22. (Read 38084 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057
woow, that was fast   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom

Dev please add to the OP

That's good news, always wanted to try your exchange. Let's see if the coin will get more attention than it did on YoBit.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters

Dev please add to the OP
Activity: 466
Hi, will the wallet compile with qt4?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
So I take it you can only have 1 tree?
Activity: 459
Dev can you share your plans about this coin?
Is the one click masternode the only reason for mining this coin?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the difference between a local tree and the create?  For an IP is it looking for my external IP and what port should be used?
Local banana tree auto-configures everything for you.

The old school Create would be used if like you put the daemon up on a VPS, you would put the ip and port of the VPS in, send the coins to the local address made for that instance, then click start to remotely start the banana tree on the vps.

Remember to put staking=0 in your .conf.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
What is the difference between a local tree and the create?  For an IP is it looking for my external IP and what port should be used?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
This looks like a fun play. I'll buy some.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

yeah don't mind the kid with his lmaos and lols in every single post, he's becoming more annoying by the minute.

Any input on my problem dev?

on the one click setup i get the following message "The local external IP is not yet detected. Please try again in a few minutes."

Dev: help.

The wallet needs to know your external IP.  I helped someone yesterday who had this issue on an Amazon VPS.  If you run getinfo from the RPC console and only see 0.0.0.0 and it doesn't detect after a few minutes, you can put externalip=100.200.300.400 in your bananabits.conf file and specify your external ip and then it will work.

Thanks a lot, that's all i needed.

yeah don't mind the kid with his lmaos and lols in every single post, he's becoming more annoying by the minute.

on the one click setup i get the following message "The local external IP is not yet detected. Please try again in a few minutes."

The wallet needs to know your external IP.  I helped someone yesterday who had this issue on an Amazon VPS.  If you run getinfo from the RPC console and only see 0.0.0.0 and it doesn't detect after a few minutes, you can put externalip=100.200.300.400 in your bananabits.conf file and specify your external ip and then it will work.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Seems 5-10 new coins launch daily. Wonder when it ends?
It'll end when people quit selling copy/paste clones for dirt cheap to people lmao I've seen marketplace ads selling complete coins for like 0.15 BTC or some shiat!! So realistically anyone can launch a coin nowadays.  And if you are someone who has a good bankroll going I'm guessing you could easily launch 2 or 3 coins every couple days.  I dunno but the fact that most nowadays don't even try to put any effort into their coins is kind of depressing if you ask me Smiley but you just got to go with the flow Wink by the way did anyone try the 1 click masternode thing? I was really curious about if it worked alright or not.
Dude you need to chill on the FUD man.  The 1 click masternodes do work and there are a number of Banana Trees running now.  Too many pure clone coins and virus coins lately.  BananaBits is something cool to mine with a good feature.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
It'll end when people quit selling copy/paste clones for dirt cheap to people lmao I've seen marketplace ads selling complete coins for like 0.15 BTC or some shiat!! So realistically anyone can launch a coin nowadays.  And if you are someone who has a good bankroll going I'm guessing you could easily launch 2 or 3 coins every couple days.  I dunno but the fact that most nowadays don't even try to put any effort into their coins is kind of depressing if you ask me Smiley but you just got to go with the flow Wink by the way did anyone try the 1 click masternode thing? I was really curious about if it worked alright or not.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
what little effort goes into these ninja instamine masternode scam pump and dumps... just terrible
LMAO Yep definitely getting pretty old now and pretty sure most traders are wise to it by now or hope that they are Smiley  But whatcha going to do?  Just get out quick enough if you are in Wink Cheers
Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
what little effort goes into these ninja instamine masternode scam pump and dumps... just terrible
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I need to check out the wallet one click
What you really need to do is put NANAS wallet and ARPA wallet right side by side and tell me what you think Wink lol Just saying.... Let's get to selling these things now Smiley

Most wallets use the same template and just change the skin, if that. Look at the 500 LTC clone wallets.
I see no problem with either of those wallets or the other 20 wallets that use the same code as these.
Hashrate has been nice, I'm sure C-Cex or Bittrex soon.
Pages:
Jump to: