Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Natu] |Make cryptocurrency Green | X11 | POS/MN | 🔥🔥🔥 Presale live📈🚀 - page 2. (Read 1216 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Proof of plant is an interesting "green" idea. Maybe you should try to connect with FSC https://www.fsc.org/ and see if there's any potential cooperation with their organization?
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Are there any plans for getting listed on better exchanges any soon ? I am not that keen to trade but just checking it out Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Read all the details of this project and all is really good. Amazing team, hard working team with real usage features. Im happy to see this type of project! all the best NATU!
Activity: 16
The project is amazing from the point of view of innovation i wish the project the rapid growth. i also love their mining concept which they call proof of plant. it can really help our planet in near future, not only the planet but all of us. lets support this project!
They do have shared MN @ Cryptohashtank... So if anyone is interested then please join & contribute to earn higher stakes.
Activity: 102
Honestly, it doesn't take a long time realizing how great and rewarding; sensitizing and innovative this project can be since I'm in...I'm glad and super excited being a member of your community.
Activity: 5
nice project sir, will definitely will join this  project, and i believe this project will go moon
Activity: 53
Here ,natu coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named natu .I wish they complete their goal as soon.
Activity: 115
proof of plan algoritm ?
a very good idea
provide community access to engage in forest reforestation and provide stimulus with naturcoin

Activity: 8
Natu seems to be starting to come together.  It looks like it might become something of value soon!
Activity: 5
Promising project. Responsive and active developers in the discord. Join the project
Activity: 63

NATU a promising project, and has become part of the currency, good luck for developers, all health and goodness.
fly to the moon as soon as possible.
But... if this is a natural cryptocurrency, wouldn't it adopt a pos algo instead of a minable one? Mining is not that green so to speak. Any thoughts on this?

They support POS + MN.... There is no POW here. So no wastage of resources .... All Green !!!
copper member
Activity: 51
But... if this is a natural cryptocurrency, wouldn't it adopt a pos algo instead of a minable one? Mining is not that green so to speak. Any thoughts on this?

We actually a POS Coin
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Activity: 72
The social algorithm which they call Proof of Plants is something very refreshing in the crypto scene. I think not many coins take the environment into consideration when thinking about mining, etc. This is exactly what was needed and it is a fantastic idea! Cryptocurrency needs to be greener and this is a step into the right direction. Being the first coin in the world with the Proof of Plant concept I think it is going to pave the way and NATU is going to be a leader in this field. Looking forward to see how this is going to be implemented and I think this is the one to have a Masternode from.  Wink What is the max supply of coins going to be for Natu?
copper member
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: