Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 70. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
the Project has so many claims still need to be verified!!
Has any AMA been done by the team so i can ask questions
what exactly is the major need for you to own your token  ?

They didn't do any AMAs but you can watch the videos of Sachin Duggal to get an idea. Engineer.ai is already an established company.
Activity: 55
The Whitepaper was a good read. Is the any other version of WP in other language available atm? I have some friends who might be interested in this. Their English is not the best though

Why would you say that?

My friend is Japanese and she's not really good in english.

I heard they already have a japanese version of their website where you can find their whitepaper that is translated in japanese too.

You can tell your japanese friend to check this link out and i'm pretty sure he/she would be glad to read a version that he is fluent in.  https://token.engineer.ai/jp/
Activity: 54
The Whitepaper was a good read. Is the any other version of WP in other language available atm? I have some friends who might be interested in this. Their English is not the best though

Why would you say that?

I heard they already have a japanese version of their website where you can find their whitepaper that is translated in japanese too.
Activity: 54
Do i need to know anything to build my own software?

You got to know what you want to be developed of course.

I mean do i need to know any codes since  it’s going to be my app?

No you don't have to he a software devs or to know how to codes. Engineer.ai has their Human Assisted AI Platform that would do the softwre for you according to how you like your software to be.

Oh alright, just making sure since i want to be involve as much as possible when i work with them.
Activity: 48

Why would you say that?

They have this 1-pager document, a summary of the whitepaper.

What's the link to the 1-pager?
Activity: 48

Why would you say that?

Activity: 43
cool so developing a software through engineer.ai will be more cheaper than other vendor right?

They claim that with the Builder it's only the 1/3 of the cost of other vendors.

where did you read that ? so you mean this low balls the price for development

I think CEO said that in one of the videos. It's either in the ICO rating pitch or BBC click.

Same here, i think i also saw it on their subreddit or maybe in their tg channel.
Activity: 43
How did they come up with the amount of money to be raised?
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
cool so developing a software through engineer.ai will be more cheaper than other vendor right?

They claim that with the Builder it's only the 1/3 of the cost of other vendors.

where did you read that ? so you mean this low balls the price for development

I think CEO said that in one of the videos. It's either in the ICO rating pitch or BBC click.
Activity: 132
what happens when a client don't meet up with the weekly payments into the escrow account?

There is an amount of token that's gonna be reserved to pay the developers if the client doesn't pay in time and when the client pays it goes to that pool.

so mean the client does not pay into escrow before project kick off ?

The client will make a payment at the start of the project and then weekly iirc.
Activity: 67
What challenges does Engineer.Ai face in developing a software? What have taken into consideration in developing such?
Activity: 108
As far as I know, at the beginning of 2018 there was a project with a similar theme, called Dogezer, please look and give an assessment of your competitive advantages, as I think you are very similar.

that is true!! competition cant be ignored!! how do you plan on getting more people to choose your platform

Competition ignites progress, and innovation. As for how, my guess is it will be the benefits of using NAYA in their system. Let see how the team implement it

To be fair, the idea itself is not that uncommon. What differentiate each project is the execution.

Agree. I'm more worried about the NAYA token price's voliality. That may have a strong effect on the system, since it's their main payment method.
The “active” contracts will be hedged to keep the price stable, so you don't need to worry about price's volatility.

What does it mean to be hedged ? Sorry don't quite understand it
Activity: 238
As far as I know, at the beginning of 2018 there was a project with a similar theme, called Dogezer, please look and give an assessment of your competitive advantages, as I think you are very similar.

that is true!! competition cant be ignored!! how do you plan on getting more people to choose your platform

Competition ignites progress, and innovation. As for how, my guess is it will be the benefits of using NAYA in their system. Let see how the team implement it

To be fair, the idea itself is not that uncommon. What differentiate each project is the execution.

Agree. I'm more worried about the NAYA token price's voliality. That may have a strong effect on the system, since it's their main payment method.
The “active” contracts will be hedged to keep the price stable, so you don't need to worry about price's volatility.
Activity: 238
the team's background is pretty impressive but can you add their profile links to add credibility on this project? thanks.
i just learned today that the market opportunity here is quite huge because of the stats given from your website. so good luck on this quest!
Thank you for your feedback! As your mention about the team, you can check out the team profile at page #38 in the whitepaper: https://token-assets.engineer.ai/NAYA_whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 14
the team's background is pretty impressive but can you add their profile links to add credibility on this project? thanks.
i just learned today that the market opportunity here is quite huge because of the stats given from your website. so good luck on this quest!
Activity: 108

Activity: 94

Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
The cost of making cheap software will indeed be an attraction for many users. The point is to make it easier for a business and company to have their own software. And offers many features that are useful for users, such as prevention decay and maintain software functionality. Apart from problems complexity, how AI technology will streamline the task of handling iteration code, I think ENGINEER.AI will excel in services of Software development at very competitive costs. Thereby Good luck.

It is always a pleasure to hear some good feedback from users. Investors are often worried about the user base and the importance of token as well as the company . We have offices in various locations including UK, US, India & Tokyo . Our builder application is live & running . We had almost two hundred successful installs on the day of launch of bbc application and those ran flawlessly . We have more than 26000 engineers and developers working in various devshops . We believe in excellence Smiley

The outline of the condition described here shows that engineer.ai did not
start from the beginning. Because at least there are offices in several countries,
already have engineers and developers and even users already existed before
the project was launched. In other words, engineer.ai already has a working product.
Hopefully it can be more successful with the development related to the use of
blockchan technology. I like to see the product being developed, this can be something
significant if it is carried out according to plan. Thus greetings
Activity: 78

Pages:
Jump to: