Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NB] Niobium coin X11 PoS + PoW + Masternodes - page 13. (Read 12959 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
dev please check your pm's...

Sorry, I'm busy for now.
Thanks for your help, I'll test your program in a MAC at my job today... 9:00 am.
Then i'll make your payment.

Thank you again and please, wait.

Looking forward to it, thank you. Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
What is the use of the coin? Any Roadmap or whitepaper?

We're working on this, we'll post ASAP. Thanks.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

newcoin.SOpool.us has added NB on it's new coin server, only 1.5% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool for this server is disabled.
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=NB as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://newcoin.sopool.us:3533 -u Nc66bezubQ6gV7owmhKDtjH2is9BpnES1h -p c=NB
Donation Address: Nc66bezubQ6gV7owmhKDtjH2is9BpnES1h

Will add this to our large x11 collection on our multipool once added to exchange. 
dev beat me to the wallet build Smiley was having issues with secp25k1 anyways, good job dev Cheesy

Try to compile on Ubuntu 16.04, works very well. Thanks.

Sorry, I'm busy for now.
Thanks for your help, I'll test your program in a MAC at my job today... 9:00 am.
Then i'll make your payment.

Thank you again and please, wait.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
i'm sorry, but is this a joke?  http://www.cbmm.com.br/en/Pages/Uses-EndUsers-Niobium.aspx

it's on your website under what the niobium can do.  and it looks like you also pulled a picture from wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niobium

you're launching a coin, not an element.  niobiumcoin can't do anything to improve aircraft.
why are details unknown?

Because the number of blocks/coins daily still in calculation process. Will be updated ASAP.
Dev will you please check your PM's. I've sent you a compiled and fully working Mac OS X wallet for Niobium.
Are you by any chance, connected with them? [http://www.cbmm.com.br/en/Pages/Uses-EndUsers-Niobium.aspx]
You posted that on your website? Or just a reference company but you have nothing to do with them? And trying to make your website as professional as you can be but really nothing to do with niobium? Just using the element's name.

No reply from niobium dev?  Roll Eyes

Hi, we don't' really have that connection, but, we're trying to conctact companies like that.
At the moment, web links about niobium element are only to illustrate a possible way to link the currency.

Sorry for delay and thanks for the question.
Hi there,

retweeted your message! cheers

I've sent you the proof and my address via PM.

thanks a bunch!

can i reserve Dutch &/or German translation(s)?

I'll pay you soon.

Yes, you can. Thanks in advance.
I'm collecting the addresses and checking the retweets, I'll make the payments soon.
Mac OS X wallet is ready, will be released as soon as the dev comes online. Wink

Hang in there...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
I have a question, is not the address of the wallet here prohibited? It would not be better to send the wallet by PM. Just a suggestion Smiley
We'll reward who retweet this: https://twitter.com/Niobiumcoin/status/920593188469067776

SEND TO ME IN PRIVATE (to avoid a possible post ban) the screenshot of your retweet and your Niobiumcoin wallet address.

You'll receive 100 NB.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
http://joxi.ru/Vm69WXjhx1j01r 

NYKeDsMdgPQaTUb9fq42vk2WfRECVD651C
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Merit: 103
If you're experiencing anything wrong, pm me. I'll help asap. NB is hard to mine, so, be patient on payouts, you might not be paid the first three hours, that's perfectly normal Smiley

PS : The blocks seem to pop on the front end with a bit of latency for everycoin. I'm working on it. Mining is absolutely not affected.
Merit: 103

HUMAN SIZED POOL / 0.5% fee on ALL CURRENCIES / THROW YOUR HASH!!

WE'RE FINDING BLOCKS!! A BEARDED POOL FULLY VALIDATE NIOBIUM! THROW. YOUR. HASH!

Cool Cool Cool

Bearded. Fast. Safe. Low Fees. Payout every three hours after the first confirmed block.

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=NB as your password.
We're using Yiimp, no registration required.

Cool Cool Cool

.bat exemple for ccminer

For GPUs

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:3533 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=NB

For Nicehash

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:3534 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=NB

Don't forget to use NB as password, or your shares will be lost

Pages:
Jump to: