Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEC] Neocoin, an innovative coin (not a copy paste coin) - page 3. (Read 18174 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
че реджектов много у вас
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
award falls was 48 now 45
Что прописывал в конфиге?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
wow look at rejected ...
legendary
I think for a single gpu good result

[spoiler][/spoiler]
legendary
award falls was 48 now 45
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Whats port for solomining?
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
Difficulty is too low. It is piece of cake for miners who has good Internet connection.
Activity: 120
Is there anyway to turn off the beeping sound?
legendary
what kind of a joke, found in the purse block appeared and disappeared in an instant Angry
legendary
legendary
only reject  Sad NgPQNYJBysXnzCymyg9Ts8APa3k7arvaN7
Activity: 50
Never seen a dumber release than this coin.  Well  can't say never.. Gas Coin is quite dumb also.  But this one tops it.  All orphans. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
So in the end was nothing more than a bit of Photoshop (with indulgence) because it`s more like Painttttt  !!! Cheesy
Activity: 25
Sweet I have 177 Neocoins in my wallet, Now who wants to buy them? .01 BTC
Wait a minute, im starting to get confirmed, and i have thousands coming in!!! IM RICH!!!

I take it back, all the confirmations disappeared.  Huh
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Can I just point out that the "neocoinminer" that comes with it, is not setup for scrypt mining? Its setup for SHA. fail

LMFAO!  GEEZ!!! 
Activity: 182
fml
Can I just point out that the "neocoinminer" that comes with it, is not setup for scrypt mining? Its setup for SHA. fail
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Somethings wrong with this coin,  at first i tried the autominer, but this is supposed to be a scrypt coin and the autominer isnt set for scrypt so all i was getting was rejected.  Then i set the settings on the autominer to scrypt and I started finding blocks but they dont get credited to my wallet, it says generated but not accepted.  Whats up with that?
same here... found like 100 block in a matter of minutes.. all orphan except 2.. which no transaction for... something is seriously borked!
Somethings wrong with this coin,  at first i tried the autominer, but this is supposed to be a scrypt coin and the autominer isnt set for scrypt so all i was getting was rejected.  Then i set the settings on the autominer to scrypt and I started finding blocks but they dont get credited to my wallet, it says generated but not accepted.  Whats up with that?
Pages:
Jump to: