Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - SHA-256 - page 3. (Read 16044 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal.
Quick question: Is there a way to export the private key from my wallet?

I'll add that into the queue as a tool to be added.  For now would you be comfortable with using the daemon?

Best regards,

syntaks

Thanks, that would be a useful tool. Can't say I've ever used a daemon before, unfortunately.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

I'll add that into the queue as a tool to be added.  For now would you be comfortable with using the daemon?

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
There's always progress here whether we advertise it or not.  We're don't spend our time hyping, it's better spent thinking of improvements and so forth. =)

Best regards,

syntaks

Absolutely! That's why I'm always optimistic and excited about this project! ;-)
legendary
There's always progress here whether we advertise it or not.  We're don't spend our time hyping, it's better spent thinking of improvements and so forth. =)

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Impossible not being optimistic... and excited about this ongoing progress! :-)
legendary
I'm very happy to announce that we are now supported by CoinPayments.net!  It doesn't stop there.  Give us a bit of time to code and we'll see what we can do here. =)

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
What do we have the next in our pipeline?

I'm experimenting with some blockchain ideas, but we're also entertaining the idea of PoS.  We don't want to go the traditional PoS route, we'd rather do something more unique and productive.  There are still a few features that need some further work done in 2.1, but that's pending for a few reasons.  It's definitely been a busy period of time recently and bound to only get more intense.

Best regards,

syntaks

POS is a good distributed approach, but can also prove to be quite risky as it often has blockchain issues. Many coins have died off after a wrong implementation. When done well, on the other hand, it is less centralized than PoW is, so I prefer it.

Hoarding of coins is an issue, though.

We've thought about this and share the same feelings, believe me.  I'm not a huge fan of PoS, however, I have some ideas I'm going to be fabricating into a staging chain and I'll release details after I've verified it's feasible. =)

The main issue usually is blockchain bloat, as so many people have to be rewarded, some time with several addresses containing tiny amounts of coins. Perhaps a threshold for minimum amount of coins to stake could work? Require addresses to have at least 0.01% of total coin amount, for example.

Looking forward to the progress! Smiley
legendary

I'm experimenting with some blockchain ideas, but we're also entertaining the idea of PoS.  We don't want to go the traditional PoS route, we'd rather do something more unique and productive.  There are still a few features that need some further work done in 2.1, but that's pending for a few reasons.  It's definitely been a busy period of time recently and bound to only get more intense.

Best regards,

syntaks

POS is a good distributed approach, but can also prove to be quite risky as it often has blockchain issues. Many coins have died off after a wrong implementation. When done well, on the other hand, it is less centralized than PoW is, so I prefer it.

We've thought about this and share the same feelings, believe me.  I'm not a huge fan of PoS, however, I have some ideas I'm going to be fabricating into a staging chain and I'll release details after I've verified it's feasible. =)
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Best regards,

syntaks

legendary

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary

Waiting for a few things to come together and then a lot of coding =)
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
legendary
Explorer with richlist : http://infernopool.com:8080

Well..  it isn't loading right now, but I checked it couple of days ago when it was working.

Interesting. I can see the first one is verified as Bittrex. Similarly I assume the next 2 or 3 addresses belonging to other exchanges. Becauuse that's quite some quantity to have (250k NEOS). If they belong to individuals, I envy them Grin

You and me both =)
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Explorer with richlist : http://infernopool.com:8080

Well..  it isn't loading right now, but I checked it couple of days ago when it was working.

Interesting. I can see the first one is verified as Bittrex. Similarly I assume the next 2 or 3 addresses belonging to other exchanges. Becauuse that's quite some quantity to have (250k NEOS). If they belong to individuals, I envy them Grin
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Hey folks,

The winners of our drawing have been posted: http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/neoscoin-raffle/408/8 Congratulations to everyone that won and a sincere thank you to everyone that participated.

Best regards,

syntaks

So the funds generated from the raffle will be used towards adding support for $NEOS on GoURL.io platform?

Are we already in discussion with GoURL?

The funds were put towards paid votes there but it seems pointless.  The thread discussing the outcome and so forth is over here: http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/lets-get-neos-on-gourl/396/86 We're putting our efforts into more worthwhile goals.

Best regards,

syntaks

Thanks for the link to thread, I hadn't notice earlier.

When something like that is crafted, you don't have a fair chance.
Anyway, its good that we stear clear of paid voting rat race and spend our energy and time on something substantial and honest.
legendary
Hey folks,

The winners of our drawing have been posted: http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/neoscoin-raffle/408/8 Congratulations to everyone that won and a sincere thank you to everyone that participated.

Best regards,

syntaks

So the funds generated from the raffle will be used towards adding support for $NEOS on GoURL.io platform?

The funds were put towards paid votes there but it seems pointless.  The thread discussing the outcome and so forth is over here: http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/lets-get-neos-on-gourl/396/86 We're putting our efforts into more worthwhile goals.

Best regards,

syntaks
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Hey folks,

Best regards,

syntaks

legendary
pretty high volume past weeks on bittrex for such a under-the-radar-coin!
my body is ready  Grin

We're not under the radar by choice - believe me. =)  If you have any questions or need anything just let me know.

Best regards,

syntaks
Pages:
Jump to: