Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NERO] Bitcoin Nero ► Dual Algorithm [ERC20][ASIC] - page 6. (Read 5932 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
is there any updates?

They are more active in the Discord channel Smiley
Activity: 6
is there any updates?
Activity: 20
ADDRESS FOR FREE COINS, send me B3R5wRrJECY1zQWfQeqM1igFC4Sx1VWCEh8Mgom3AtiGEnTcumpcdDRPkdDqRzJtZKR9G9zT2aw1cWB uDYi69P6rG9DbnST
Activity: 55
50 Free Bitcoin Nero will be sent today !
If you have any questions or suggestions join our group on Discord we will help you with pleasure.
About émission of Bitcoin Nero block reward is actually very interesting but will be decreasing fast, we advice all to mine now to own more Bitcoin Nero.
About listing, we actually send to exchange listing requests. There are Yobit TradeOgre Stocks.Exchange Crex24 and more coming soon, we wish first  listing for this week but not depending of us.

Activity: 51
Address for free coins, send please: BBdH1C3s3rPVCZtKAqewdrf6ihi3jzjbGfVa62z3EdakcURRXBhBUBLbcqVM3aekizbFTGBYAcJSthF aVxdU7ATK6kBJRKE
Activity: 82
There is error in block can you refresh that please and please tell us that is there is mining platform for this coin?
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
well, the new bitcoin fork, why did you choose this algorithm? what is its peculiarity, only one and the same issue?

It doesn't look like a fork, it looks like a brand new project which is parasiting the brand (and the code) of Bitcoin, changing some parameters like blocktime and algo and privacy features. Time will tell if it has any value in this echosystem.
Activity: 571
Address for free coins, send please B7ZaiDbm7JbZt549tpwFgBfLToMysnzmeDQhsQywyRYPU1Wq1o7DpTzjejvgzixYHW3QAHLin7tmD3z 6JMUnCmyFSKfWzRv
'~466,000 coins per day' . It's possibile? dev, confirm?

The current rewards is ~54 coins / block --> correct me if I am wrong but we have 6 blocks per minutes (1 block / 10 seconds) so that means 8640 blocks per day.

So if I take the current reward --> ~466,000 coins per day for the moment, is it possible? It seems a lot for a 21,000,000 max supply, no?

It’s decreasing, now it’s less than that, blocks rewards are soon or already < 50
Activity: 200
'~466,000 coins per day' . It's possibile? dev, confirm?

The current rewards is ~54 coins / block --> correct me if I am wrong but we have 6 blocks per minutes (1 block / 10 seconds) so that means 8640 blocks per day.

So if I take the current reward --> ~466,000 coins per day for the moment, is it possible? It seems a lot for a 21,000,000 max supply, no?
Activity: 200
Hi. Can i see the emission curve with the block reward?

Thanks
Anyone receives 50 Free coin? Please confirm.
The Team seems not very active coz they have not responded all the questions from community.

Anyway, this is great idea and I hope this will be another succeed project.
Cheers

Got mine Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
The Team seems not very active coz they have not responded all the questions from community.

Cheers
I got 50 coins on my wallet, just need to wait a little bit  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 4

Cheers
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Discord link is not working. Update the invitation link pls.
Activity: 6
BAjPCZqYbcggfrn6VZVbmSGM7AuBMsi93DivbFUz6VN4dQ1QDKuZiJmC99ZmHKG9nR61DhYrxyZ4Rih UySVqngaA3XY5W43

thanx in advance

I checked the blocks: during the afternoon today (Brussels time), the reward per block was ~55, it's now 54.1xx during the evening and very soon ~53 so it goes down and it's normal Smiley

So it's time to mine, the reward is interesting for the moment...

Activity: 378
Pm sent. Waiting for good news from you.
Thank you so much!
And hope this project will success so that 50 Bitcoin Nero free now will be valued in the future.
Cheesy
Activity: 378
Great idea.
2 Big problem of Bitcoin is: 1- Scaling 2-Speed.
I think Bitcoin Nero is fast enough (10 second block time). But I wonder how about Bitcoin Nero scaling? how many TPS can it perform?

And Is Bitcoin Nero a folk of bitcoin?
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: