Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️Neuromation.io⚡️ - Neurotoken (NTK) PRE-SALE LIVE!!! - page 8. (Read 8163 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

DAILY UPDATE

The Neuromation team with CEO Maxim Prasolov and ICO Adviser Yuri Kundin
had a productive weekend at the East West Blockchain conference
in San Francisco!

It was great meeting blockchain investors from all over the world.

@Xanidas could you explain how Neuromation is different from already existing Golem platform? I know Golem is more about sharing computer power in general, but it also applies to GPUs. Why would Neuromation be better?

Hello! The main our direction is synthetic data for machine learning. Our platform will be created precisely for neural networks and everything related to this. The global difference lies precisely in the comfort and adaptation of mining resources to neural networks, in particular, synthetic data generation, and training and operations with neural network models.

So the main difference is a focused specialization, due to which we are going to increase optimization level.
Coinwatch on Neuromation and Giga-Watt recent partnership.
We are looking forward to establishing and aligning ourselves with some of the most respected and serious players in the industry.

Read more
Sorry, I did not understand a bit. After conducting ICO tokens will be available for extraction by miners? I know that this practice exists.

Sorry, but now I don't understand your=) After Token Sale the miners will naturally be able to extract tokens.

Great, what project are you gonna to launch with Giga Watt?

Let me quote a paragraph from the article:

"The partnership with Giga-Watt begins in Q1 2018, with testing GPU capacity. After this testing period,  Neuromation platform will be powered by 40k GPU in the same quarter. The platform is scheduled to launch in February 2018 and will be fully operational by March 2018 for  the artificial intelligence community."
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Crypto Coins News on Neuromation Platform and new partnership

https://i.imgur.com/LJdYaDY.jpg
Read article
Great, what project are you gonna to launch with Giga Watt?
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Sorry, I did not understand a bit. After conducting ICO tokens will be available for extraction by miners? I know that this practice exists.

@Xanidas could you explain how Neuromation is different from already existing Golem platform? I know Golem is more about sharing computer power in general, but it also applies to GPUs. Why would Neuromation be better?

Nice question. Let me to consult with the team. I'll get back to you asap.

Pepper robot is the best of them as for me:)

Agree. He is very cute.

That is sad, if I will meet someone who knows one of these languages - I will ask them

Thank you very much in advance. That would be very nice.

Hi there, I very liked the project and was researching for ICO invesment. Then stumbled upon your message.

I can help you with translation. Have been translating to Turkish for 15 years but new in bitcointalk, PM me if you like.

Oh, awesome. PMed you already. Thank you so much.
Activity: 5
Do you need Ukrainian, Polish translations?

Unfortunately no. We need only these:

- Chinese Simplified
 - Japanese
 - Turkish
 - Dutch
 - Italian
 - Filipino

Do you know somebody who can help with these languages?

Hi there, I very liked the project and was researching for ICO invesment. Then stumbled upon your message.

I can help you with translation. Have been translating to Turkish for 15 years but new in bitcointalk, PM me if you like.

- Chinese Simplified
 - Japanese
 - Turkish
 - Dutch
 - Italian
 - Filipino

That is sad, if I will meet someone who knows one of these languages - I will ask them
Activity: 11
Artificial Intelligence helps in various industries.
This week we've picked TOP5 AI projects in retail industry.
Read more in our blog.

https://i.imgur.com/J9oODxz.jpg

Pepper robot is the best of them as for me:)
Activity: 9
Artificial Intelligence helps in various industries.
This week we've picked TOP5 AI projects in retail industry.
Read more in our blog.

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/neuromation-token-sale-4370 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me! Smiley
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/neuromation-token-sale-4370 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me! Smiley

Thanks so much!
Crypto Coins News on Neuromation Platform and new partnership

Read article

- Chinese Simplified
 - Japanese
 - Turkish
 - Dutch
 - Italian
 - Filipino

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=114

PM us if you have an advertising needs we hope to make your an ICO a great success!
We are happy to announce our new adviser!
Dave Carlson - CEO of Giga Watt
: Best Home for your Mining,
one of the biggest in North America turnkey mining services.
Dave has joined our strong advisory board along with David Orban and Andrew Rabinovich!

Pages:
Jump to: