Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][NEW] Kripton - Microloan and Finance Platform🔥 - page 4. (Read 17852 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 425
good luck. the presentation sounded a little unsuccessful but your bounty management is well worth investigating.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Is whitepaper available? Can't figure out project's business model.
Activity: 126
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
the first crypto service in Africa. good luck to help make the business with the good plan is good luck
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
I've register this project before manager

someone called me with skype or something. is it legit contact? or some other attempt?

No, there are simply different bounty campaigns going for this project. They are very different, in terms of audience engagement and contest types as well. Both are legit. Hence me being here  Grin
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
I've register this project before manager

someone called me with skype or something. is it legit contact? or some other attempt?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
With the vision to improve people's lives through efficient access to credit and related financial services..hopefully can be realized and serving all the businesses of the society around the world
legendary
Any bounty program?

Please see here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty0x-hosted-kripton-microloans-and-finance-automated-campaign-2974448

The translation and media portions of the campaign are active, the signature portion is not (awaiting the completion of the signature art). Social media campaigns (Linkedin, Twitter, FB) will be tracked via the Gleam application, ensuring effortless and accurate tracking of your social media actions without manual reporting. Stay tuned, this portion of the campaign should be active within the week most likely.

We appreciate your interest! Make sure to stay tuned to the Telegram channel for the latest updates and news regarding the project.

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
amazon  Grin Grin  I would like to have a proof for this. I do not believe that. I think that's scam. but you can certainly prove otherwise. it must be in the media that amazon is a partner  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
пpивeт мeнeджep, интeecный пpoeкт, кoгдa oжидaть пpoгpaммy щeдpocти  Huh
Activity: 11
Hello L-pesa  and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
Ff for future purposes
As well as bounty campaign
Activity: 62
Is there an actual use case for this token?

From everything I have read the coin does nothing and the company changes nothing for the coin. It could continue on after the ICO as if the coin didnt exist.
Activity: 1
The next step is to implement the micro loan infrastructure in India then asia
that will drive to volume of this coin
Activity: 181
Why you focus on Africa?
Cannot use in Asia?
legendary
When will this project be launched by Dev?
It looks like this project seems very potential.

The ICO will be live very soon! Stay tuned to this thread.

Any bounty program?

Look for a bounty thread soon as well  Grin We appreciate your interest!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

Your Tweet, if you want to thank the addresses that you will always find on my Twitter page Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/960553410381733889
Activity: 101
Any bounty program?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
When will this project be launched by Dev?
It looks like this project seems very potential.
legendary
you can never have enough of these, no?  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: