Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]NEW UNOCS SITE - page 5. (Read 5515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2013, 07:29:32 PM

The best part of the scam, something I have been trying to figure out for a while, is that PXC gambling is most likely illegal in the USA. They will have to shut down USA servers and relocated them as well as restrict US access to the websites.

They never planned that far ahead. They hoped to have dumped the premine by now but the release of a 100 other turdcoins stole their thunder. The sham continues.....
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
July 24, 2013, 07:29:02 PM
I dont like to troll but it seems to me that you hired the same drunken guys that are maintaining Cryptsy DDOS protection LOL Grin Crypsy is like clock! Offline at a same time every day!  Grin

Who said we hired them they are their own bosses and we like them to be our developers. They are the best. You guys will see it when the UNOCS bridge site will be out. UNOCS site was not important to protect. They are doing great by not wasting precious time on Useless HTML pages. They are working on services.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
July 24, 2013, 07:24:06 PM
I dont like to troll but it seems to me that you hired the same drunken guys that are maintaining Cryptsy DDOS protection LOL Grin Crypsy is like clock! Offline at a same time every day!  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 24, 2013, 07:23:38 PM
Man, you must be fair with these guys. At least they are doing something to scam people... pushing out one website per week just to keep lemmings trotting in. That is work too! They can't be everywehere, they have maaany projects to do, like:

http://phenixtrader.com/
http://www.unocs.com
http://phenixauth.com/
http://feathercoin.co/
http://www.phenixex.com/

The best part of the scam, something I have been trying to figure out for a while, is that PXC gambling is most likely illegal in the USA. They will have to shut down USA servers and relocated them as well as restrict US access to the websites.

Activity: 399
July 24, 2013, 07:11:30 PM
Man, you must be fair with these guys. At least they are doing something to scam people... pushing out one website per week just to keep lemmings trotting in. That is work too! They can't be everywehere, they have maaany projects to do, like:

PXC Research Team
July 24, 2013, 07:09:15 PM
I think this thread is the heaven of trolls. OK guys keep on dreaming. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1311
July 24, 2013, 07:05:48 PM
I think this clearly states that PXC/UNOCS is a (pump+dump) scam with big words. If you want altcoin to succeed, don't lie. They even say PXC developers are "highly skilled" etc. crap. That's scamming, I say.

PXC-supporters, before calling me a troll, read the above sentence again. Still think I am trolling? Read the above sentence again.

Now are you going to quote me and call me a troll? Read the first line of this post (again).

This is nothing new, I exposed these posers when it was launched. They are obvious amateurs that could not code their way out of a wet paper bag and as dishonest as they come.

Preying on the ignorant and simpletons to fatten their wallets - pathetic.
July 24, 2013, 06:26:12 PM
I think this clearly states that PXC/UNOCS is a (pump+dump) scam with big words. If you want altcoin to succeed, don't lie. They even say PXC developers are "highly skilled" etc. crap. That's scamming, I say.

PXC-supporters, before calling me a troll, read the above sentence again. Still think I am trolling? Read the above sentence again.

Now are you going to quote me and call me a troll? Read the first line of this post (again).

+1
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
July 24, 2013, 05:21:20 PM
Only thing that comes to mind looking at the UNOCS site....

http://youtu.be/_T35QhLx_KI?t=2m11s
PXC Research Team
July 24, 2013, 05:18:09 PM

You will be called a troll till you show equality and stop supporting Ripple. What has Ripple done so far. nothing. We have used the BETA Exchange of these developers and we know that they are skilled. They were the first one to solve the Litecoin notification problem in the wallets and others used that knowledge. but you still think they are not skilled. Plz don't make me push the ignore button I have never done it before but you are going to make me do it.
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
July 24, 2013, 04:29:00 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 24, 2013, 12:41:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
July 24, 2013, 12:31:45 PM
July 24, national Troll Day!

Put you guys on ignore, see you trolling too many times.

Instead of supporting a community, helping and making it bigger and better, some are only looking to destroy competition, not only PXC, also other coins.
By doing that you are destroying the whole community. You make yourself and the community look bad.

If you think you are an asset to this community, go on trolling Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
July 24, 2013, 11:39:09 AM
LOL
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
July 24, 2013, 11:02:28 AM

Buying time !

3 Pre - mined coins joined forces !

Activity: 168
July 24, 2013, 10:52:13 AM
It's just a mirror...

To be serious, you sir, obviously don't know nothing about building web applications and even less about running a secure website. I don't know where you copy paste your labels from, but I would never trust you 1 PXC or any other shitcoin...

oh wow, I  am sorry, did I give you the impression your opinion mattered to me in the least? I am sorry if I gave you that impression.

You trolls have fun, I actually have work to do.

Ciao

M
July 24, 2013, 10:46:10 AM
It's just a mirror...

To be serious, you sir, obviously don't know nothing about building web applications and even less about running a secure website. I don't know where you copy paste your labels from, but I would never trust you 1 PXC or any other shitcoin...
Activity: 168
July 24, 2013, 10:43:48 AM
A team? Is it a team? I thought it's only iamatrix and his invisible cousins (who are creating all those funny but completely unfunctional websites).

Nice to see an avatar that actually fits the person  Grin
July 24, 2013, 10:30:38 AM
A team? Is it a team? I thought it's only iamatrix and his invisible cousins (who are creating all those funny but completely unfunctional websites).
Pages:
Jump to: