Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NICE] NiceCoin [YOBIT] | Scrypt - HARDFORK v2 (20.05.2015) !!! - page 2. (Read 19068 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Dev is gone, so this needs a community takeover. I will talk with some friends who can code and see their response. We need a hard fork and run a fully pos coin so hang on tight guys, if i have a good news i will let you know all.  Smiley

That's all good & well, but I'm glad I only have 6 of these. I was gonna put a few hash into some mining. No dev.....I can put that to use elsewhere.
Thats ok bro. Someone in suchpool is mining so for now network is moving at least but i dont think anyone will mine this coin if they are looking to collect some good amount of coins. I am surprised to see actually that big hashrate is constantly mining since one week i think, our mysterious miner  Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Dev is gone, so this needs a community takeover. I will talk with some friends who can code and see their response. We need a hard fork and run a fully pos coin so hang on tight guys, if i have a good news i will let you know all.  Smiley

That's all good & well, but I'm glad I only have 6 of these. I was gonna put a few hash into some mining. No dev.....I can put that to use elsewhere.
legendary
MOBU
b4 wallet crashes on start.....says runaway exception error. WTW I can't do anything with it. COMON!...oh great, just realized I deleted the old install (b2) so now I have no running wallet. WTF  Help plz!!

edit: OK, this is strange. Did an admin over-ride to start wallet. Question; Plz check your wallet and tell me if you have ALL the files in your wallet directory. I have nothing in the user/appdata/roaming/nicecoin dir. is this normal? I didn't notice until I was having problems and decided to check the 'hidden' files. They don't exist. This isn't the way other walletQTs work. Please advise.

edit2: this wallet is flat out GOOFY...please fix this. The only way I can run this is as administrator and then it puts all the files in one directory. Who designed this? Fix it!!!

Dev for a long time did not appear. May disappoint you.Nice should go further.Who will provide any help.

Well...like it says under my name....I don't code. If the dev isn't gonna back this....it's dead before it has a chance to live. I'm wondering if this is one of the many pump & dumps. The exchanges are full of them. This may be one.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
b4 wallet crashes on start.....says runaway exception error. WTW I can't do anything with it. COMON!...oh great, just realized I deleted the old install (b2) so now I have no running wallet. WTF  Help plz!!

edit: OK, this is strange. Did an admin over-ride to start wallet. Question; Plz check your wallet and tell me if you have ALL the files in your wallet directory. I have nothing in the user/appdata/roaming/nicecoin dir. is this normal? I didn't notice until I was having problems and decided to check the 'hidden' files. They don't exist. This isn't the way other walletQTs work. Please advise.

edit2: this wallet is flat out GOOFY...please fix this. The only way I can run this is as administrator and then it puts all the files in one directory. Who designed this? Fix it!!!

Dev for a long time did not appear. May disappoint you.Nice should go further.Who will provide any help.

MOBU

Block reward is 1 coin and its not worth to waste electricity, need again hard fork and run this coin in pos network only
Support POS
Dev for a long time did not appear. Cry
legendary
Block reward is 1 coin and its not worth to waste electricity, need again hard fork and run this coin in pos network only
Is there any stable Wallet for this coin, since current one does not work properly?

Wallet has been updated.Pool and exchange are normal.But the dev for a long time did not appear.Do not know any information.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is there any stable Wallet for this coin, since current one does not work properly?

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Activity: 2
Hello to all

Current value is 0.00000020BTC

Do you think that price will go up?
legendary
I might takeover this shit if dev doesnt show up.. Keep hashing guys! Nice coin so why not?  Grin
I just shutdown the stratum on coinminers  , i see dev dont care so much about his coin , so pls come and withdraw your coins from the pool and thanks for mining with us Smiley
Yes, the dev of a long time no on-line.We don't know any progress, the roadmap..This could cause panic.
Thank you for your first time to provide the pool. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
I just shutdown the stratum on coinminers  , i see dev dont care so much about his coin , so pls come and withdraw your coins from the pool and thanks for mining with us Smiley
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Dev are you still around? Whats next with this coin?
Activity: 50
Activity: 420

Why did you delete the source and then you uploaded again , what changes did you make on the source Huh

DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THIS THREAD OF DEVELOPER. YOUR COMPUTER WILL BE BUGGED & KEYLOGGED
Who knows what happened
Can download?

youve been warned

Why did you delete the source and then you uploaded again , what changes did you make on the source Huh

DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THIS THREAD OF DEVELOPER. YOUR COMPUTER WILL BE BUGGED & KEYLOGGED
Who knows what happened
Can download?
Activity: 420

Pages:
Jump to: