Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIHL][NO ICO][MASTERNODES] NIHILO COIN - page 12. (Read 10465 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Somebody know how  to recover coin from Lychypool ?
Activity: 60
Very promising project. I like the roadmap.
Activity: 36
https://minadorespool.gq/

Low 0.2% fee

Remember to spread the hashrate between all pools

High and efficient Dynamic Cloud Servers for better hashrate and more stability.

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://us1.minadorespool.gq:4233 -u WALLET  -p c=NIHL

DISCORD:https://discord.gg/cJF8749

Activity: 1
NH miners getting rekt on another neoscrypt coin xD
Activity: 571
Also Lycheebit pool split chain of SGPR coin, and no this coins.
Activity: 496
Merit: 256
so whats best pool for mining right now?
Activity: 30
Officers of the protopoole and bsod usually give coins
I love fucking newbies who have never mined on a fork.  People it happens, no one stole your coins, they were never there to begin with.  If a coin blockchain forks and you are mining on the wrong chain you're screwed.  Get fucking over it, it happens.

BTW, I lost 6 coins mining there also.  SHIT HAPPENS
employees of the pool are required to find and solve problems on time, and if they are not tracked, then to compensate for the losses!
Coтpyдники пyлa oбязaны нaxoдить пpoблeмы и peшaть иx, oни зa этo пoлyчaют кoмиccию. A ecли coтpyдник нe cпpaвилcя, oбязaн вoзмecтить yщepб.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
so... someone hijacked the chain? Sad
probably the guy with 11 GH/s split the chain himself, that's called 51% consensus especially happens with low hash pools when Nicehash storms in with so much hashrate, it just splits the chain at the pool and everybody gets screwed. So blame those guys who use Nicehash. They rob decent miners then they even fork the coin and their Ke$h gets lost in the process if the dev doesn't compensate the forked coins Cheesy

Exactly.  I just love it when newbies start yelling SCAM when this happens.  I love it when people get into mining and don't have a clue!
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
so... someone hijacked the chain? Sad
probably the guy with 11 GH/s split the chain himself, that's called 51% consensus especially happens with low hash pools when Nicehash storms in with so much hashrate, it just splits the chain at the pool and everybody gets screwed. So blame those guys who use Nicehash. They rob decent miners then they even fork the coin and their Ke$h gets lost in the process if the dev doesn't compensate the forked coins Cheesy Praise Ke$h the g-ddess of Cryptolaundering Libertarianity and may the Gobyte be with yall (for 289k)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I love fucking newbies who have never mined on a fork.  People it happens, no one stole your coins, they were never there to begin with.  If a coin blockchain forks and you are mining on the wrong chain you're screwed.  Get fucking over it, it happens.

BTW, I lost 6 coins mining there also.  SHIT HAPPENS
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
I don't want to burst your bubble, but LYCHEEBIT.cOM IS A WELL KNOWN SCAMMER POOL... just do not mine there, EVER.
Activity: 2
Pool lycheebit.com is a scam pool!!!  The pool just stole the few coins that I had mined and reset my balance!
Be warned!
Activity: 6
the question is : this  is a good project ? 1 day of life and chain splitted ?

bahhh
Activity: 7
Cry   I'll post everywhere that www.lycheebit.com scammers and thieves, I will create a group in the discord, where 240 people affected will post that www.lycheebit.com scammers Cry

i will join....
 Cry   I'll post everywhere that www.lycheebit.com scammers and thieves, I will create a group in the discord, where 240 people affected will post that www.lycheebit.com scammers Cry
 Cry :'(You need DDos pool www.lycheebit.com!!!!
pool lycheebit.com   stole all the coins, who will return the money spent. Do not leave there they are piedaras!  www.lycheebit.com give the coins !!!  MY WALLET  NVweJbu1cBPYiYS5yP1jj6QcUiPUxorkPs
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 07:17:34 AM
www.lycheebit.com  is Scam ?

No. It looks like there was a chain split. This happens all the time in newly released altcoins.

I have received a PM to confirm it.
Chain has splitted since block #938.

One day alive, and a fork :/

I will update wallet & resync the chain.
Pages:
Jump to: