Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 103. (Read 175796 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 251
Vote for us to be listed o bter voting link has been added to the OP

Please, add even https://askcoin.net/votes to the vote list for NKA (1250 votes are mine)

Adding to the OP now thankyou
Activity: 296
Merit: 250

Please, add even https://askcoin.net/votes to the vote list for NKA (1250 votes are mine)
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
i need your guys honest opinions do we go ahead and use the new logo or do we stay with the old one

The new one looks fresher .

i vote for the new one

i need your guys honest opinions do we go ahead and use the new logo or do we stay with the old one

i vote for the new one

+1 the new logo is great Smiley
Nicely done

i vote for the new one

i agree with you too also i plan to have some physical coins stamped in the future and i think the new design would look better
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

i vote for the new one
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
How can one solo mine this with external hardware? Is there too much screwing around involved?

The best setup I found for a solo mine is with mulitminer.exe using block erupter asics ... It supports some ASIC's and not all of them. Ive been trying to throw on an avalon solo but, the chips aren't supported with drivers for bfgminer thru multiminer. Pooled mining right now is the best bet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
How can one solo mine this with external hardware? Is there too much screwing around involved?
Founder of Incakoin
GCPOOL lowering Confirmations to 100 !

I got my hands on a few used s1's I'll be setting up on the pool ,
Thanks again Smiley
Founder of Incakoin
Can't even join GCPool.
http://gcpool.ddns.net/inca/public/

That's the direct link to inca pool you can register there.
But yes no registration on the home page of pool first click on the incakoin pool then register if you don't want to click on my link. Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Can't even join GCPool.
legendary
GCPOOL lowering Confirmations to 100 !

Wish you the best in the take over with this coin maybe a success this time round would be a nice for a change other than many other take overs that fail hope you manage to continue and make good progress and turn into  a lively thriving sha alt coin for the future.

Thank you for your kind words i hope to work on this for the long run incakoin is a very stable coin has no issues and has all the security checks in place my coders is working on the new wallets as we speak i am currently testing the wallet for issues we have fixed the issue of stating info that the previous wallet lacks also fixed current cpu issue and using leveldb i have a few ideas in mind to help make this coin thrive but lets take it one step at a time
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Wish you the best in the take over with this coin maybe a success this time round would be a nice for a change other than many other take overs that fail hope you manage to continue and make good progress and turn into  a lively thriving sha alt coin for the future.
Let me know what you guys think

legendary
Hi !

i just checked the Pool Wallet if i can go lower .

YES !  thx for this great Community . Someone ( i think i knew that Guy  Cheesy ) make another Donation

Here it comes :

+++++++++++
200 Confirms !
+++++++++++

must be working , i will hope cause i have to tomorrow 2 Days busy at Work and cant check Pool . Meetings ;-)

Thx again for Donation

Now we need more Hashes
I heard some chatter about changing the  NKA to inca anyone have thoughts on this ?
I think NKA is some natural gas stock

It just seems more friendly ...😀

i will post a poll some day and allow the members choose on the result
Founder of Incakoin
I heard some chatter about changing the  NKA to inca anyone have thoughts on this ?
I think NKA is some natural gas stock

It just seems more friendly ...😀
Jump to: