Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 72. (Read 175889 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 259
airdrop-pepe.art
33% ? Wow even the blocks for me that did stake never confirmed:/
I spoke to Madross yesterday. He is working out the issues.

Thanks for your reply Smiley
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Few people got PoS (and i think much more than 9% but i havent looked in details) while many others didn't get any PoS since may.

There is problems since the update in May, we are now in August!

Does someone is working on a fix or other ? Does the dev coin is still with us ?

We need reply. Peoples we bring and get involved are leaving...  Cry

Edit after a little review: one or two people stake @33% What the HELL ?  Angry
I'm thinking to leaving this project if no reply from dev/team before monday / or without a quickly update!!!

33% ? Wow even the blocks for me that did stake never confirmed:/
I spoke to Madross yesterday. He is working out the issues.
airdrop-pepe.art
Few people got PoS (and i think much more than 9% but i havent looked in details) while many others didn't get any PoS since may.

There is problems since the update in May, we are now in August!

Does someone is working on a fix or other ? Does the dev coin is still with us ?

We need reply. Peoples we bring and get involved are leaving...  Cry

Edit after a little review: one or two people stake @33% What the HELL ?  Angry
I'm thinking to leaving this project if no reply from dev/team before monday / or without a quickly update!!!

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Hello there, My IncaKoin Faucet is now open : http://crypto.life/nka/faucet/

(Depend of your country and others factors) You can grab up to 299 NKA each 10 minutes and you can use it as much as you want Smiley

The more you claim, the more i buy on exchange.

Thanks.

(At this time, no cookie are used, then it's better to stay on the page while the countdown run to know when you can grab again, or to use your swiss watch  Grin)

nice one^^^

By the way, hard to use current client, get it synced etc... It works finally for me, and I got some staked coins already, but as I saying this is not easy. As I see others got problems too, so I can give advice to syncing client on new (empty) wallet.dat, after get synced restart client with wallet contain coins. Many POS type of coins got similar problems and this way usually helps.   
airdrop-pepe.art
Hello there, My IncaKoin Faucet is now open : http://crypto.life/nka/faucet/

(Depend of your country and others factors) You can grab up to 299 NKA each 10 minutes and you can use it as much as you want Smiley

The more you claim, the more i buy on exchange.

Thanks.

(At this time, no cookie are used, then it's better to stay on the page while the countdown run to know when you can grab again, or to use your swiss watch  Grin)
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
updated client and dl a new chain, still after many days no staking, jst weight increasing vs network and client says 0 sec til rewards Sad
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
whats the min block onf coins to stake in the min time lap?  Huh Huh
airdrop-pepe.art
I setgenerate true in the debug command line and POW mined 9 blocks overnight.

Same here, got 358 block in the last 24 hours with setgenerate true 2 (to use only 2 core of my webserver)  Cheesy
Founder of Incakoin
I setgenerate true in the debug command line and POW mined 9 blocks overnight.
Founder of Incakoin
Founder of Incakoin
I also contacted yobit via every means possible with no response back. I'm not sure what kind of operation they are running there.?? Emailed tweeted and DM seems no response sadly. I urge everyone to try to do the same and let them know we need that fixed.

Have responded to my request quickly:
Good afternoon. Updating of purses in a priority. Soon the problem will be solved.
well that's great news Smiley
Activity: 381
I also contacted yobit via every means possible with no response back. I'm not sure what kind of operation they are running there.?? Emailed tweeted and DM seems no response sadly. I urge everyone to try to do the same and let them know we need that fixed.

Have responded to my request quickly:
Good afternoon. Updating of purses in a priority. Soon the problem will be solved.
Founder of Incakoin
I moved the community coins to another address until the Mac version is complete.
All coins are safe. I believe the fix was only the stake percentage not the actual stake time. I'm not sure why the stake weight gets so high, or why they just sit collecting weight.??
Activity: 296
It would seem the stake is still not functioning correctly.

mine not staking even if I have a huge level for staking
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
It would seem the stake is still not functioning correctly.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I had quantity of coins on Yobit.net, they are lost?

your coins should be same yobit have been contacted about the update i would advise not to withdraw untill i have a confirmation they have updated cryptopia has already updated they got back to me very fast

Waiting for news.. I have about 1 BTC in NKA on Yobit. Hope, all be OK...
Activity: 411
Merit: 251

your coins should be same yobit have been contacted about the update i would advise not to withdraw untill i have a confirmation they have updated cryptopia has already updated they got back to me very fast
Activity: 381
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
airdrop-pepe.art
I installed the new Windows Wallet onto Pc, but it not generate POS.

I have:

your weight is 20277856928
network weight is 2184
expected time is 0 seconds

normally it catches POS

Do not try to pos until the 9 july because if you pos you will get very low reward  

Better is to pos after the 9 july to get the  normal reward
Pages:
Jump to: