Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 80. (Read 175889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
bump

called it Perú,
and focus in Perú
(inca is the formal name, PERU or PRU is the ticker
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
The incakoin team have come together brain storming ideas for incakoin we have come to decision that we will be switching to a latest version of bitcoin source completely moving to a new block chain and doing a community swap of 1000 NKA to 1 new coin this will reduce the total supply from 4 billion down to just a few million we also plan a name change and we have decided to host a competition for the best name suggestion to receive an amount of nka for the swap i will be making a twitter post about the competition in the next few days i will be speaking to c-cex staff to see if they are able to open a trading pair between the coins to facilitate the swap more details will follow over the next few weeks regarding the swap and the development updates

So you a decides that you will fuck up nka Rigth?
1)swap means problems
2)people dont wanna have 0.0001Nka. They want to have some thousands.
3)it is called inca,and focus in Perú.

If you want to jump on the hype just créate a new one

as crzybilly said the current incakoin code is out dated and will require a hefty price and time consuming work so forking from a later version of bitcoin we have all these updates in place also the current supply of coins is killing traders interest yes many traders like thousands of coins in there wallet but also puts of future traders investing in the coin and  also if just left the project and launched a new coin how would that look with my experience since i took over management and also would not be fair to all the current holders of NKA

I understand your situation. You dont want to let down the people that trust you.

I understand that NKA code is outdated, but you need to understand that you cant change the mission and objectives of a coin. Thats what make this coin interesting.

Sorry,its not because of the devs, but the mission of the coin.

Devs come and go, but the mission can not be changed.

For those reasons I suggest you to start a new project.

If you make a new coin with an interesting mission, Ill invest in it, but you can not change the mission of NKA.

Best option is to leave the coin, explqining the situation. We will understand you. You dnt need to feel bad for changing your mind.
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
We have had some great submissions so far on our competition and i am looking forward to the winning one

and new suggestions

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14207356

Regards
MadRoss
The incakoin team have come together brain storming ideas for incakoin we have come to decision that we will be switching to a latest version of bitcoin source completely moving to a new block chain and doing a community swap of 1000 NKA to 1 new coin this will reduce the total supply from 4 billion down to just a few million we also plan a name change and we have decided to host a competition for the best name suggestion to receive an amount of nka for the swap i will be making a twitter post about the competition in the next few days i will be speaking to c-cex staff to see if they are able to open a trading pair between the coins to facilitate the swap more details will follow over the next few weeks regarding the swap and the development updates

1)swap means problems

as crzybilly said the current incakoin code is out dated and will require a hefty price and time consuming work so forking from a later version of bitcoin we have all these updates in place also the current supply of coins is killing traders interest yes many traders like thousands of coins in there wallet but also puts of future traders investing in the coin and  also if just left the project and launched a new coin how would that look with my experience since i took over management and also would not be fair to all the current holders of NKA
The incakoin team have come together brain storming ideas for incakoin we have come to decision that we will be switching to a latest version of bitcoin source completely moving to a new block chain and doing a community swap of 1000 NKA to 1 new coin this will reduce the total supply from 4 billion down to just a few million

Did it will have POS or only POW like bitcoin?

Thanks

yes they new chain will have pos included also aswell as mined block confirmationsd will be dropped to 500 and block time of 60 seconds
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
The incakoin team have come together brain storming ideas for incakoin we have come to decision that we will be switching to a latest version of bitcoin source completely moving to a new block chain and doing a community swap of 1000 NKA to 1 new coin this will reduce the total supply from 4 billion down to just a few million

Did it will have POS or only POW like bitcoin?

Thanks
Activity: 703
Merit: 250

1)swap means problems

i'm sorry you are looking at this in a selfish way, try looking at the overall picture. right now any kind of development on the current code base of nka costs roughly 2 btc because it is so far behind... with a swap to new coin, not only will it be on a newer code base, but they are looking for a static developer and the ability to add new features... so while you look at it selfishly with the amount of coins you have and not the future, you will never understand the change then... it has nothing to do with "hype" and the fact madross is willing to do a swap, shows he.cares about the investors
legendary

1)swap means problems

Activity: 356
Merit: 259
airdrop-pepe.art
For those who want, i made an auction on Cryptopia:

It's a Gift Code to redeem $15 USD on Coinizy ( https://www.coinizy.com/ )

Once you redeemed the $15, you can withdraw them with 0% fees to OK Pay or, to a Coinizy VISA Card,
( I use a Coinizy Siver Card since December without any problems )

If you have more than $30, you can withdraw with 0% fees to Paypal or Bank Wire.

The auction start at 5,000,000 NKA ( https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketItem/2517 )

( but i will accept at 4,000,000 NKA Wink )

Edit: Auction closed

name change competition thread opened https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/incakoin-branding-submissions-ended-submit-your-vote-on-the-poll-before-442016-1399518
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Incakoin would be a hedge against inflation if we offered ammunition for NKA. It seems one of the hottest commodities going these days in the USA..I'm not sure the legalities of it yet. I am curious how that would work online but I'll check into it also.
legendary
hi,

how is NKA doing?

NKA is doing pretty great as you can see we have made alot of changes and updates over the last year and we still have a whole lot more being developed in the background and will be announced once they are fully completed and tested

great to hear that!

I'll think about buying more?

any peruvian people involved?

yes we have a few that are active in our irc room

awesome!!

any real business?

Hola .....Yes I am from Lima, Peru ......Been with INCAKOIN since its birth

Hola,
te refieres como persona o como negocio?
como esta el tema de btc x peru?
alguna quedada de bitcoiners? barranco, miraflores?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
hi,

how is NKA doing?

NKA is doing pretty great as you can see we have made alot of changes and updates over the last year and we still have a whole lot more being developed in the background and will be announced once they are fully completed and tested

great to hear that!

awesome!!

any real business?

Hola .....Yes I am from Lima, Peru ......Been with INCAKOIN since its birth
legendary
hi,

how is NKA doing?

great to hear that!

awesome!!

any real business?
hi,

how is NKA doing?

great to hear that!

legendary
hi,

how is NKA doing?

great to hear that!

Founder of Incakoin
Just realized my signature  was for the old stake. I fixed it to the new signature:)

hi,

how is NKA doing?

I will be talking to the president of itop-Corp soon to see about adding a survival catagory maybe add some fun bug out stuff. If anyone has any suggestions to get people to spend some NKA there. Always welcome to hear what's hot or wanted. Thanks in advance. Smiley

excellent news a survival category sounds awesome would ace to be able to have a few little survival items to be bought with nka
if it sounds good I'll start some research in the survival tactical stuff and see what we can do Smiley

excellent when you get time pop onto c-cex chat it has been a while since we last had a good conversation
Founder of Incakoin
I will be talking to the president of itop-Corp soon to see about adding a survival catagory maybe add some fun bug out stuff. If anyone has any suggestions to get people to spend some NKA there. Always welcome to hear what's hot or wanted. Thanks in advance. Smiley

excellent news a survival category sounds awesome would ace to be able to have a few little survival items to be bought with nka
if it sounds good I'll start some research in the survival tactical stuff and see what we can do Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: