Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 88. (Read 175889 times)

Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
This is a tricky question we are discussing on IRC now.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
launched in 2013... from the 1st wave of altcoins...

does NKA have checkpoints? normal checkpoints or ACP?

estimated altcoin supply over the next 10 years?

is it listed anywhere now?
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
Keep up the good work on development of this coin dev Smiley

Thanks for your Support we have lept are word so far releasing some of the features we talked about over the last few months we have much much more in plan for the future of incakoin
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Good luck with the crowdfunding.

I'see what i can spare to buy some coins.
Activity: 703
Keep up the good work on development of this coin dev Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 259
airdrop-pepe.art
NY2Aqzf1vkCuKqmNemQH2zm71nDLKJqytN

This is the official address of the development coins that will be sold in order to pay for additional features these coins will only be sold of exchange to protect the current market the the amount these coins will be sold for the amount of 0.00000003 btc and 130000000 incakoin will be sold of and raising a value of 3.90000000 BTC these funds will be spent on setting up extra nodes for the network aswell as a pool to be setup with a 1% fee that will be donated back to the community wallet aswell as topping up the faucets wallet the rest of the funds will be spent on creating additional features for the coin

1 bitcoin will be used to put 5 extra nodes online for a full year whilst one of these nodes will serve as the official pool stated above the fee shall be 1% and incakoin raised from this will be split back into the community wallet aswell as the faucet keeping its wallet stocked up.

0.9 bitcoin will be used as buy support on the market.

2 bitcoin will be used for setting up additional features these will be discussed once we have the nodes and the pool setup.

bitcoin should be sent to the address below make sure you send from an address so you can sign the transaction and pm me the confirmation and your incakoin address or a screen shot of the transaction from your wallet and how many coins you are buying all payments will be processed once every 12 hours no bitcoin will be moved from this address untill full funds are raised.

BTC1D6VWYs9EufwQb4wfaaiVj6nJWizmWxcHk

Thanks, i will look what i can spend to buy few coins Smiley
funds have been moved and can be seen in the blockchain Smiley
Congratulations on first community decision Smiley
[/quote]

Coins have been received and will stay in the wallet untill full funds are raised also Congratulations on the community and thankyou for your votes on the poll
Founder of Incakoin

This is the official address of the development coins that will be sold in order to pay for additional features these coins will only be sold of exchange to protect the current market the the amount these coins will be sold for the amount of 0.00000003 btc and 130000000 incakoin will be sold of and raising a value of 3.90000000 BTC these funds will be spent on setting up extra nodes for the network aswell as a pool to be setup with a 1% fee that will be donated back to the community wallet aswell as topping up the faucets wallet the rest of the funds will be spent on creating additional features for the coin

1 bitcoin will be used to put 5 extra nodes online for a full year whilst one of these nodes will serve as the official pool stated above the fee shall be 1% and incakoin raised from this will be split back into the community wallet aswell as the faucet keeping its wallet stocked up.

2 bitcoin will be used for setting up additional features these will be discussed once we have the nodes and the pool setup.

bitcoin should be sent to the address below make sure you send from an address so you can sign the transaction with youe incakoin address and how many coins you are buying all payments will be processed once every 12 hours no bitcoin will be moved from this address untill full funds are raised.

funds have been moved and can be seen in the blockchain Smiley
Congratulations on first community decision Smiley

bitcoin should be sent to the address below make sure you send from an address so you can sign the transaction and pm me the confirmation and your incakoin address or a screen shot of the transaction from your wallet and how many coins you are buying all payments will be processed once every 12 hours no bitcoin will be moved from this address untill full funds are raised.

So i noticed a visual issue on some devices that have smaller screens than other on the android wallet support has been added for those devices you should see an update out soon applying these fixes
Founder of Incakoin
I can confirm you can now download the Android wallet from the playstore you can find the link on the first post of this thread also search on playstore IncaKoin-Qt
very cool stand alone wallet!!
I can confirm you can now download the Android wallet from the playstore you can find the link on the first post of this thread also search on playstore IncaKoin-Qt
Founder of Incakoin
should we sell of part of the community coins On exchange or even private to help fund development

Private then i think Smiley
I think the same Smiley so it can be split between more investors Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 259
airdrop-pepe.art
should we sell of part of the community coins On exchange or even private to help fund development

Private then i think Smiley
Activity: 296
Now one wallet is syncronized and it start to POS, so I can move coins fro old to new wallet
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
The number of transactions were 152.107

The fresh wallet in installed in pool but the networks seems stalled at blocks 1,123,881 and I can't have the network to sync in my 2 wallet in pc (so I cannot make POS for letting the networks go ahead)
i am at block 1123880 and it say my im sync
The number of transactions were 152.107

The fresh wallet in installed in pool but the networks seems stalled at blocks 1,123,881 and I can't have the network to sync in my 2 wallet in pc (so I cannot make POS for letting the networks go ahead)
hi,

unfotunately from some hours pool gets always orphans.

I need to restart with a fesh wallet, as even with this new daemon when transactions are over 150.000 cpu goes 100% and daemon are not able to process other transactions in short time.

I can take this change this morning (about 8 hours from now) and for 2 hours payout should be stopped for moving coins from old to new wallet

Thanks

thankyou for this notice and the issue i will get to speaking to the main coder and see if he can resolve this issue in the next wallet release.

also on the other note android wallet is finished and has been published to playstore you can expect to see it there within a day and half
hi,

unfotunately from some hours pool gets always orphans.

I need to restart with a fesh wallet, as even with this new daemon when transactions are over 150.000 cpu goes 100% and daemon are not able to process other transactions in short time.

I can take this change this morning (about 8 hours from now) and for 2 hours payout should be stopped for moving coins from old to new wallet

Thanks

here is another preview of the android wallet we just have to fix a few issues with the navigation our guy is working on it as we speak

Pages:
Jump to: