Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 28. (Read 32586 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Yes Mama I made it, staker to the sun
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Staker Airdrop Round 12 is Successfully Over

There were 263 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18sebWkyFcNBRx30gdYxAxTwgu-PgWmKc3HCpDBXFCSI/edit#gid=0
I made the list. Its exciting
copper member
Activity: 147
Staker Airdrop Round 12 is Successfully Over

There were 263 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18sebWkyFcNBRx30gdYxAxTwgu-PgWmKc3HCpDBXFCSI/edit#gid=0
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Airdrop round 12 Validation is finished! Status is also updated. Participants can now check their status.

thank you this information , we will check it  .

i hope we have more and more Participants ,maybe Staker will have +5000 while Round 15/40 finish.
was great reminder, hopefully will great price in the 20th round. But first will Hold and be active in the discord channel.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
Airdrop round 12 Validation is finished! Status is also updated. Participants can now check their status.

thank you this information , we will check it  .

i hope we have more and more Participants ,maybe Staker will have +5000 while Round 15/40 finish.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Hope everyone complied with the rules because AD will be dropping tomorrow and if you did comply or is likely to miss the AD, don't worry there are more ADs to participate in.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Who else excited for the airdrop?  Roll Eyes  Wink The dev team are now validating the all the airdrop participants and stay tuned for DEV announcement.

While waiting check out the STAKER Forum and complete some task to earn some Extra STR's Tokens.
Activity: 487
Make sure you have completed all the rules. Including profile text and all other criteria. Only 12 hours left to end the airdrop registration.
@Staker Congratulations on your project! I hope it's different from PoSToken and that things are the way you are imagining!
I joined your airdrop, I have to wait a few hours, right?

Staker is Really diffirent for postoken.. staker have a real project gaming platform cee-lo dice game
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Make sure you have completed all the rules. Including profile text and all other criteria. Only 12 hours left to end the airdrop registration.
@Staker Congratulations on your project! I hope it's different from PoSToken and that things are the way you are imagining!
I joined your airdrop, I have to wait a few hours, right?
copper member
Activity: 147

You are welcome. Smiley

Nope, twitter followers don't have an effect on your airdrop stakes. You just need 100+ followers to be eligible. It just one of the rules to be eligible. Kindly read the rules in their discord channel Smiley

this is what i mean Wink
at the moment i need 20+ more Wink

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Its Friday Again, Make sure you completed all the requirements in #Rules Channel. If you still don't have 100 Followers go to #off-topic channel and share your links. I already complete all mine and im good to go with this week airdrop. GoodLuck Everyone
Activity: 648
Next teardrop will be my first sticker token AirDrop. looks like a great project with active community, feel happy to be a member of this great community.
Thanks I appreciate what you say, but just we need diligence and patience here because this project will go to the moon.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
I started here around airdrop 9 I guess but after that I miss the rest AD. I have comply all the things I needed for this week Staker's coming AD12 but I am still currently not eligible for Airdrop. As I check per numbering in the latest rules as I can see it clearly in my eyes among the requirements I did not reach 100 followers in my twitter account, does that mean that might me the problem?

Status for airdrop 12 is not updated yet so everyone is not eligible. If you encounter a problem you are also welcome to ask on discord channel. Community are very helpful and the team too.
Activity: 97
I know of this project and for the first time to participate in this round, I have taken steps and waited for acceptance, hoping to have time to join the STAKER community. It spread to many people know this project
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
Next teardrop will be my first sticker token AirDrop. looks like a great project with active community, feel happy to be a member of this great community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
I started here around airdrop 9 I guess but after that I miss the rest AD. I have comply all the things I needed for this week Staker's coming AD12 but I am still currently not eligible for Airdrop. As I check per numbering in the latest rules as I can see it clearly in my eyes among the requirements I did not reach 100 followers in my twitter account, does that mean that might me the problem?
That sad to hear.

maybe you should approach the team managing so you can be clear to things and rules, just post and ask to support channel or general and mentioned them so our team  can check further . Admins, Mods and Supports in Staker is very approachable feel free to ask in our community.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
2 more days for AD12

You need your Bitcointalk Account Registered on or before July 15, 2018 and your twitter account must have up to 100 real followers.

Don't forget that you have to be active on discord andRe-Tweet all Tweets By Staker Token for this Airdrop Week. You must also make 1 Original Tweet and must contain this hashtags ( #STR #AIRDROP #cryptocurrency #POS ) together with your Discord Invite Link
Also wear the personal text of staker token on your bitcointalk profile
" Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token "

And for those that have received before, you need to hold up to 50% of total received.
This Rule will limit the cheaters in the project.. And keep real supporters to hodl there token.. also in forum there is a marketing task to earn more STR and get more exposure to the community
We're at the second quarter of the Airdrop stage, expect rules will improve week by week so that we can contribute to Staker promotion and that was Community needs to be Cheesy
Activity: 487
2 more days for AD12

You need your Bitcointalk Account Registered on or before July 15, 2018 and your twitter account must have up to 100 real followers.

Don't forget that you have to be active on discord andRe-Tweet all Tweets By Staker Token for this Airdrop Week. You must also make 1 Original Tweet and must contain this hashtags ( #STR #AIRDROP #cryptocurrency #POS ) together with your Discord Invite Link
Also wear the personal text of staker token on your bitcointalk profile
" Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token "

And for those that have received before, you need to hold up to 50% of total received.
This Rule will limit the cheaters in the project.. And keep real supporters to hodl there token.. also in forum there is a marketing task to earn more STR and get more exposure to the community
Pages:
Jump to: