Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][NO ICO] Regulus Exchange - Trade wherever you are! 🔥 - page 2. (Read 16951 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

if I may know, when will this mobile platform or application be launched? Regarding the mobile application, the team said that there would be a preview and demo of the application in one month. Is that true?

small update here.
Regulus team are currently working hard on the development of Web platform/Mobile applications and they are still targeting the Q1 2019 for the official release.
In the meantime as mentioned in roadmap, you'll soon be able to see the previews of Apps and team will also be more focused on the marketing.
Finally developers want to thank community for its support, as the author of this article: https://urlz.fr/7U2y
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
in my opinion this project is very good and good for the future, the team also has quality, I will hope for other translations and the latest developments for this project, success continues.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Why do you listen your token on exchange like that... Was your token not supposed to power your exchange as fee. Thanks for any answer.

Regulus token will be listed on some exchanges before release so that everyone will be able to decide what they want do to with it.  Please note that it also be delisted from all these exchanges when developers will launch platform/apps.
if I may know, when will this mobile platform or application be launched? Regarding the mobile application, the team said that there would be a preview and demo of the application in one month. Is that true?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Why do you listen your token on exchange like that... Was your token not supposed to power your exchange as fee. Thanks for any answer.

Regulus token will be listed on some exchanges before release so that everyone will be able to decide what they want do to with it.  Please note that it also be delisted from all these exchanges when developers will launch platform/apps.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Regulus Exchange is a forward-looking and innovative project with very high potential, most especially I believe in the team, with my recent interactions with the team, I can say they are serious and hardworking. They are the type of team that doesn't just talk the talk but walks the talk. Well done Regulus, you have my full support, all the best!

Thank you for your awesome support edundayo  Smiley Much appreciated!
Our ANN/WP are now available in few languages (like Russian, Vietnamese etc) please check our first post.
We're still working hard to show you the Preview of our platform/apps in the next quarter.
Thanks everyone!
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Regulus Exchange is a forward-looking and innovative project with very high potential, most especially I believe in the team, with my recent interactions with the team, I can say they are serious and hardworking. They are the type of team that doesn't just talk the talk but walks the talk. Well done Regulus, you have my full support, all the best!
copper member
Activity: 378
Regulus is a new type of self finance exchange that is modern,reliable,fast and safe, which will allow you to never miss out on an opportunity again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
When you can see the project team, partners, etc. now your project looks naked..
copper member
Hello team I sent you a message please answer. thank you
Done!

We're now listed on ForkDelta + EtherDelta. Please check our latest Medium for more info: https://medium.com/@regulusexchange/technical-listing-bounty-campaign-f81ea3af496d
Thanks everyone!  Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
So your goal is to launch your full platform + apps for Q1 2019, right ? It's not so long, nice. Good luck
Activity: 14
Yeah we all know that exchange tokens are good, check bnb, bibox, mdx etc... if it success I'll be happy ha ha
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
It will be hard to be a top exchange, they're so many. But it can be a good one, the MCAP is very low atm. I'll support it, who knows!
Activity: 18
Hello team I sent you a message please answer. thank you
Activity: 68
Cool to see a bounty program after your airdrop. I like the fact that the community will have the majority of the supply + no ICO. It's very rare. Good luck on your project guys.
Activity: 29
Their main goal is about the mobile trading and it's very smart bcs we don't have so many good applications. If their team are good, Regulus will go to the moon. I'm in
copper member
copper member
All tokens have been sent, thanks everyone!
Our bounty campaign will be available soon, stay tuned!
Activity: 125
Activity: 16
I didn't knI didn't know them until today. I'll check your project, gl teamow them until today. I'll check your project, gl team
Pages:
Jump to: