Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO]FXC Fexchange - Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange / Masternode - page 6. (Read 9253 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Update Daily % Roi Masternode  02/02/2018
 Now Total masternode = 18 nodes

Masternode reward : 39 block* 7,5 coin = 292 coin FXC/day

Daily % ROI = 405/5000 * 100 = 5 %

Good for you, the only person able to actually own a masternode.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
6, Contact and list FXC masternodes.online, mnrank.com

This is not done yet and past schedule
Activity: 89
intresing coin. might pump really soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Thread needs more input. Good hashrate on this coin.

I would also stay away from Stocks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hey dev,

I know the plan was to get listed at stocks.exchange but they have a reputation of stealing people's crypto right now and isn't a very safe and reliable option at the moment.  Have you looked into southexchange or cryptobridge as viable alternatives?  They haven't caused problems as far as im aware.

Thanks

That's right, more Stocks have a lot of bugs
I really do not like Stocks
In the exchanges with low listing fees now, I would probably choose Mercatox
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
Mining on a single GTX 960, making like 1.5 coins a day on altminer. Project looks nice hopefully it becomes something. Roll Eyes

What ccminer are you using?

I am using ccminer/8.19-KlausT getting around 18-20 MH/S ( in the command prompt ) depending on my OC and whether or not i have my big as fan on my PC and i have a temp limit of 68 degrees celsius
Before i was using 2.2.0 which was getting around 18MH/s max.
But i have heard if you can find a working one that the alexis78 is the best for nist5 algo. if you do let me know. ASFARASIKNOW the github was removed or is down and the one from cryptoblog is junk and just about every other one i have tried.

Check out my address on alt miner. FsSoZG3rHzzcFMCJYdsMdbjShHQ66GATe2 ( not always on 24/7 )

Good luck and happy mining.

All in all i like this coin and the idea, and the rest is FUD. i mean really. 3600 blocks in a couple of hours is almost 70,000 coins @ 17.5 coins a block. They did a good thing and to the people bitching about 18 master nodes, we are at 7100 blocks @ 17.5 = 124,000ish coins divided bye 5000 = 48 master nodes that could be.  Everything checks out with me, and i am still mining and hope to see good tings that go skraa bop bop pop and boom.  Grin
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Hey dev,

I know the plan was to get listed at stocks.exchange but they have a reputation of stealing people's crypto right now and isn't a very safe and reliable option at the moment.  Have you looked into southexchange or cryptobridge as viable alternatives?  They haven't caused problems as far as im aware.

Thanks
Activity: 36
Update Daily % Roi Masternode  02/02/2018
 Now Total masternode = 18 nodes

Masternode reward : 39 block* 7,5 coin = 292 coin FXC/day

Daily % ROI = 405/5000 * 100 = 5 %
Guys, why do you want everything at once? Learn to wait if you are ready to support the project, or pass by ...

maybe my english is bad, but i have asked  why FXC has HAD (past) the possibility to trade...
Maybe it is not the case, and i am asking in witch way there can be 18 masternodes by now, if NOONE has the ability
to BUY... So the question WAS how much POWER needed for that amount of coins... Smiley nothing ELSE...

By the ANN it seems to be only 2 Masternode (that was 3.. and one has been shutteddown) by devel.. so the oder
are BUILT only on mining ?
I am just Curius Enthusiast and "NIUBBO"

I hope to be clear this time

X
Will be quick. Please be patient
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
when is the stock market?
Mining on a single GTX 960, making like 1.5 coins a day on altminer. Project looks nice hopefully it becomes something. Roll Eyes

What ccminer are you using?
Activity: 6
Guys, why do you want everything at once? Learn to wait if you are ready to support the project, or pass by ...

maybe my english is bad, but i have asked  why FXC has HAD (past) the possibility to trade...
Maybe it is not the case, and i am asking in witch way there can be 18 masternodes by now, if NOONE has the ability
to BUY... So the question WAS how much POWER needed for that amount of coins... Smiley nothing ELSE...

By the ANN it seems to be only 2 Masternode (that was 3.. and one has been shutteddown) by devel.. so the oder
are BUILT only on mining ?
I am just Curius Enthusiast and "NIUBBO"

I hope to be clear this time

X
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
Activity: 78

Code:
  - When and where will be activated an Exchange ?
We are contacting southxchange.com, you may have 7 more days to trade FXC on this trading platform.

What does it mean "7 more days" ? Where and when it was been  possibile to trade ?
otherwise... SouthExchange dont permit to trade FCX  by now... Do you mean it is possible 
to start trade 7 days by now ?

X
There is no response in Discord
Look like they already went around  Huh
Sorry you can we have skipped your question on the discord.
We are very supportive on the discord if you follow up. Please send us your question again. We will answer you right on this
@fexchange i am an entusiast, but i have some question :

- Where can i check the actual masternodes on net

i am just mining some FCX on Altminer.net and the annouce link on  coininfo is empty...
i am not pretty sure what i am doing... but i am mining and getting some "confirmed" reward.
so, by now, the only way to get coins is mining, and there is no way to buy... is it correct ?

Sorry for my english

X

Thanks for your question
Code:
We are contacting southxchange.com, you may have 7 more days to trade FXC on this trading platform.
Code:
1.You download the wallet at http://fexchange.market/download-wallet/
2. Launch Wallet
3. In Wallet. Choose Setting-> Options-> Wallet -> Choose Enable Coin Control Features -> OK
Now you will see the masternode tab as shown below
http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/4GLoWB

Activity: 69
There is no response in Discord
Look like they already went around  Huh

i am just mining some FCX on Altminer.net and the annouce link on  coininfo is empty...
i am not pretty sure what i am doing... but i am mining and getting some "confirmed" reward.
so, by now, the only way to get coins is mining, and there is no way to buy... is it correct ?

Sorry for my english

X

Have you downloaded the wallet? The coins will deposit from altminer to your wallet.

Sorry for my english

X
Pages:
Jump to: