Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO-PREMINE][QuarryMN][EtherGEM] An ethereum network with a different view - page 14. (Read 38661 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
hi guys im new here . which miming pools is best to use atm .. planning to point 5rigs  around 1000Mh

Where are you from? Europe and Russia - minerpool.net
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Team EGEM minus one Dev Dinner last night. Met in the afternoon and went over the development schedule for quarry nodes, api, subchain, listing rules for mineable coins on EGEM integrated subchain, mobile wallets, and much more.... Then the whole team ran an hour caravan to meet representatives from a financial services company interested in providing FIAT to EGEM as a starting point for much greater things.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
hi guys im new here . which miming pools is best to use atm .. planning to point 5rigs  around 1000Mh
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Activity: 5
Activity: 17
https://www.cubepool.eu

Pool features:
  • GPU-Mining/Nicehash
  • Stratum mining
  • no registration needed
  • PPLNS
  • Payouts every 60min
  • Live-Stats
  • Only 0,25% Mining Fee
  • Payment History
  • Detailed informations how to connect your Mining-Rigs
  • Anonymous

Server Specs
  • Highspeed Root Server - no VPS
  • Server SSD-RAID
  • Gigabit Connection
  • Uptime 99,9%
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Part of the new bot system comes online today! Come check it out in the discord! http://discord.egem.io
Activity: 1
awesome coin! great potential!
Doing some rough numbers to see potential payouts on the Quarry Nodes.  Cool Cool Cool

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool egem.saiyanmining.club:8008 -ewal [your_wallet] -eworker [your_miner_name] -epsw x -allpools 1 -allcoins 1

Nicehash Friendly
Server: egem.saiyanmining.club
Port: 8009
Username: Wallet ID
Password: x

Activity: 6
Activity: 51
Merit: 13
I have been invited to the Discord server several times and finally when I decided to join them I found a massive community with a great team.
idk why I'm just getting in love with this project and their team.
Hopefully we are going to see it grow and with this MN news it's just getting better and better. Gzz to the dev-team and all the community, here we have a gem in our hands and hopefully everyone see it.
Smiley Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool Tongue  Smiley Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool Tongue Smiley Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool Tongue

Quarry nodes are up for testing. Setup a node, have a specific amount of EGEM and get paid. Join discord for more info!

Smiley Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool Tongue  Smiley Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool Tongue Smiley Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool Tongue
News from Devs

Take advantage of the bot games while you can as they will be turned off to transition to the new system starting on Monday or Tuesday .
At that point the way they work will be different and more challenging.

Join our Discord! And have some games)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
is there ETA for the release of the whitepaper?
Activity: 66
There is a lot of development going on for this coin.
This project has all the fundamentals to succeed.

Great vision skilled devs and the loyal community it's a big deal for project long-term success.

Keep it up EGEM team!
News From Devs:

Features planned/done for our discord bot node system (COMING SOON):

1. Earn by having a node online, a form of masternode/supernode. (AMOUNT REQUIRED NOT SET.)
2. Deposit/Withdrawal to play the redone games system.
3. A credits system using EGEM as payment method.
4. Credits will have have lots of things to use them on in time.
5. Proper tipping functions, so you can send to friends easier.
6. The nodes that end up earning will be the first to play with the sidechain when it comes out as a added perk, also includes testing access when time comes.
7. Node rewards are payed out in credits that a user can then withdrawal as REAL EGEM whenever they like, or use to play the games.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
What caught my attention is the "different view" part of the title… I like unique projects and I believe EtherGEM is a hidden gem, it's one of those one-of-a-kind types that are few and far in between… I'm happy I've finally found it…
Activity: 136
Merit: 1

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine EtherGEM ===> http://comining.me/ethergem
Pages:
Jump to: