Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]*NOBLECOIN MARKETPLACE NOW LIVE* *AMAZON CARDS* *10%-30% OFF ALL ITEMS* - page 2. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If Noble Marketplace could manage to sell graphics cards.... Oh man.

Well there are Amazon cards, and with that.. you can pretty much buy anything, including GPUs.  Cool Cool
If Noble Marketplace could manage to sell graphics cards.... Oh man.
Activity: 252
With my Noble stash. I plan on buying at least one albino Peacock. Just so everyone knows. What would you buy?

I've been contemplating it for a long time now.

Thanks to the discounts, I'm finally gonna get my hand on this little baby! Smiley
30% OFF that's a no-brainer! Cheesy

No doubt!

I've been contemplating it for a long time now.

Thanks to the discounts, I'm finally gonna get my hand on this little baby! Smiley
30% OFF that's a no-brainer! Cheesy
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
OK, red stars in my sig = how do u like?

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.0][size=14pt][font=Times][glow=#000,2,300][b][color=#EAC117]   NOBLE[/color][color=white]COIN    [/color][/b][/size][/url]         [url=https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace/][size=11pt][font=Tahoma][glow=#000,2,300][color=white]    [b][color=#EAC117] Noble[/color][color=white]Coin[/b] [/color][color=red][b]Marketplace [/b][/color][color=#8080FF][font=Vladimir Script]Beta[/font] [/color][color=#EAC117][b]opens 11[/b]th[b] Feb![/b]     [/url]
[url=https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace/][size=11pt][font=Tahoma][glow=#000,2,300][b][color=red] ★ [/color][color=#EAC117]Amazon Gift Cards [/color][color=red]★ [/color][color=#EAC117]Steam Wallets [/color][color=red]★ [b][/color][color=#EAC117]10–30% off ALL items![/color] [color=red]★ [/b][/url]
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
gift cards will really help in promoting crypto to the general public! great idea!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Activity: 336
It's cool... I'll sit here all day...

Should be an exciting day!
It's cool... I'll sit here all day...
The Noblecoin Marketplace(Beta) will be released on February 11, 2014 as scheduled. HOWEVER, the time of the release will not be disclosed. This is to make sure that the launch is an utmost success and the stability of the marketplace is protected.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Bounty:

We're looking for some Marketplace signatures set up so people can promote the marketplace in their sigs.
We've already got some sexy NobleCoin ones - we're looking for a Marketplace one. We can reward those who start displaying it in their sig also! Smiley

details included:
NobleCoin Marketplace Beta Feb 11 - Amazon Gift Cards - Steam Wallets - 10%-30% off ALL items

I am going to buy EVERYTHING

Nah, you leave something for me!

You're going to have to beat the rest of us there.
Dibs on all the amazon cards. Gonna put my prime membership to work

csgo skins with the steam cards Wink
I am going to buy EVERYTHING

Nah, you leave something for me!

You're going to have to beat the rest of us there.
Dibs on all the amazon cards. Gonna put my prime membership to work
Activity: 245
The best thing about it is that with the price going up, I won't have to let too much Noble go away to buy some of these babies. Smiley
No joke! I can imagine that by the 11th we'll have a good deal higher price and it'll be chump change.
Has eyes on those steam cards!

I know right!
I'm gonna be rady to jump on Titanfall thanks to the cheap cards Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: