Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOBT]✔NOBT Hybrid PoW+PoS ◕◡◕ Zerocoin Protocol -nobt platform - nobtx.io - page 2. (Read 50502 times)

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Anything I can do to get this to sync? its not moving, recommended nodes?

All details regarding your query is in previous page, nodes,bootstrap etc..pls check
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Anything I can do to get this to sync? its not moving, recommended nodes?
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
we'll see about that in the near future, as at current period we are very busy with nobt platform.
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
I have downloaded the wallet from Github and same thing with the Windows Defender, I have added the wallet to exceptions.

One thing I noted is that the wallet is eating a lot of resources in comparison with other wallet I am running on my laptop, 15-20% CPU on a i7-7700 and 800 MB RAM is a lot.

Enhancing the wallet would be a good thing along with the removal of the bad signatures that triggers the AV.

Is a false-positive detection by the Windows Defender, same it happened to my wallet, which I am running for more than 1 year now. Just ignore it (add the .exe to Defender's exceptions).
Enhacing the wallet would be great since my PC is also clutchy with the wallet running.
Activity: 141
Merit: 21
Trust No One!
I have downloaded the wallet from Github and same thing with the Windows Defender, I have added the wallet to exceptions.

One thing I noted is that the wallet is eating a lot of resources in comparison with other wallet I am running on my laptop, 15-20% CPU on a i7-7700 and 800 MB RAM is a lot.

Enhancing the wallet would be a good thing along with the removal of the bad signatures that triggers the AV.
Trust No One!
Hello NOBT devs!

I've installed the wallet on Windows 10 and Windows Defender found 2 Trojans on your wallet:
-Trojan:Win32/Detplock
-Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.C!ml

Virus total score is worst: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/40a9513cd0550d256b97962d534d9c7dff6857ac5ce362eebfbb67380faf8bab/detection

Is this safe? I mean false/positive virus.

Does this wallet is officially nobt wallet https://github.com/nobtcoin/Nobtcoin/releases, if so then its false virus.

I think it is since I have downloaded it from the main page of this thread.

Here is the link: https://mega.nz/#!rs9HhQiT!n__z2_O5enZ9MfVcWVI6Aa9SOCLnK_ri4wm3FckJbTM

Is not Github link is MEGA.
Hello NOBT devs!

I've installed the wallet on Windows 10 and Windows Defender found 2 Trojans on your wallet:

Virus total score is worst: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/40a9513cd0550d256b97962d534d9c7dff6857ac5ce362eebfbb67380faf8bab/detection

Does this wallet is officially nobt wallet https://github.com/nobtcoin/Nobtcoin/releases, if so then its false virus.
Trust No One!
Hello NOBT devs!

BTW any working explorer for NOBT?
I found the one listed on main page, but is not working.
Thank you!

We had to move nodes,sites and explorer to other servers, so explorer setup and sync will take some time.

I understand, I thought you are working on since you are moving from "nobt.info"
Take your time!
Thank you!

We had to move nodes,sites and explorer to other servers, so explorer setup and sync will take some time.
Thank you!
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
I see nobt team get more active nowadays. new nobtx bounty campaign, and nobtx site have updated in a regular base. It's very positive news for us as nobt holders.
@ othell_rogue We prefer to use safe method to importing blocks in wallet.

We did update the nodes DNS IP addresses, pls change your addnode to node1.freebits.win - node2.freebits.win

We are also started nobt platform bounty campgin https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=84968.0

I understand, now the bootstrapping finished. It took little under 24h to complete.
Thanks for the tip, I will change my addnodes right now.
Regarding the campaign: - this is good news! I will have a look later today.

I hope that 2020 will be good year for cryptocurrency  as well as nobt.

+1
@ othell_rogue We prefer to use safe method to importing blocks in wallet.

We did update the nodes DNS IP addresses, pls change your addnode to node1.freebits.win - node2.freebits.win

We are also started nobt platform bounty campgin https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=84968.0
No, it's normal. the importing bootstrap file progress will take two days or so.

2 days Smiley) then is not a bootstrap in the real meaning, at least what I expected.
I used snapshots in the past and it will take only the time to copy the files in the NOBT folder.
If you have the wallet synced, please upload somewhere the 3 files needed for the snapshot ('database' folder, 'txleveldb' folder and 'blk0001.dat' file, then I and other users can replace the files in the wallet folder and the sync will start from there. It will take less time than bootstraping with your method.

I used this method with many other coins wallet, most of them get crushed and the wallet balance become zero.

Ok then, I will try your method.
Thanks for the heads-up!
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
No, it's normal. the importing bootstrap file progress will take two days or so.

2 days Smiley) then is not a bootstrap in the real meaning, at least what I expected.
I used snapshots in the past and it will take only the time to copy the files in the NOBT folder.
If you have the wallet synced, please upload somewhere the 3 files needed for the snapshot ('database' folder, 'txleveldb' folder and 'blk0001.dat' file, then I and other users can replace the files in the wallet folder and the sync will start from there. It will take less time than bootstraping with your method.

I used this method with many other coins wallet, most of them get crushed and the wallet balance become zero.

@ othell_rogue
 You are always welcome, does sync progress goes smooth?                           

I didn't got there yet, the wallet is hanging in this state (see below) for some time (1h +)
Maybe is a trick I don't know it.

@ othell_rogue
 You are always welcome, does sync progress goes smooth?                           
Pages:
Jump to: