Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOBT]✔NOBT Hybrid PoW+PoS ◕◡◕ Zerocoin Protocol -nobt platform - nobtx.io - page 41. (Read 50502 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
news Huh Huh Huh
Is there anything unclear in the road-map?

Yes, it is not clear when the exchange of words soon to be not acceptable already!!!

It is need nobtcoin official website, explore and the rest of OS wallets at least to be adding at exchanges.  In addition, most members of the encrypted currency community know the steps to add a new currency to exchange sites and this does not require permission from me to submit NBC request at exchanges . any of the nobtcoin believers can be added NBC to the exchange sites.

good answer,,
NBC believer must support this coin to be aded on exchange maybe yobit or others
https://yobit.net/ru/addcoin
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
news Huh Huh Huh

Yes, it is not clear when the exchange of words soon to be not acceptable already!!!

It is need nobtcoin official website, explore and the rest of OS wallets at least to be adding at exchanges.  In addition, most members of the encrypted currency community know the steps to add a new currency to exchange sites and this does not require permission from me to submit NBC request at exchanges . any of the nobtcoin believers can be added NBC to the exchange sites.

[email protected]
https://yobit.net/ru/addcoin/
 for listing coins !!!
Activity: 384
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
news Huh Huh Huh

It is need nobtcoin official website, explore and the rest of OS wallets at least to be adding at exchanges.  In addition, most members of the encrypted currency community know the steps to add a new currency to exchange sites and this does not require permission from me to submit NBC request at exchanges . any of the nobtcoin believers can be added NBC to the exchange sites.
Scrypt and Zerocoin anonymous protocol! very strange combination. the first time I hear about this combination , we need more clarification.

Please refer to zero protocol wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zerocoin  you will find all the information about the Zerocoin protocol and all the modern capabilities it offers.

Dev exchange?Huh
Scrypt and Zerocoin anonymous protocol! very strange combination. the first time I hear about this combination , we need more clarification.

Please refer to zero protocol wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zerocoin  you will find all the information about the Zerocoin protocol and all the modern capabilities it offers.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
news Huh Huh Huh

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Useless coin again. It will be better than bitcoin for sure!!!  Wink Where can I buy them all?

sell coins 38100 NBC = 0,01905000 sat to write in PM

lol real garbage, no one wants this trash ;p

ill give you 0.0000001 for 20k just to take a gamble.  

you idiots, all happy about the algo. its a fucking scrypt clone, with the buzzword "zerocoin protocol" half you dont know what that even means let alone the fact WHAT it means Cheesy (hint, unlimited coins for free to those who know how)

meh, make this "dev" rich i guess, they are used to taking your money ;p
SYE Services - Mining Pools

Miner Settings:

stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:3074<--> LowDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:13074<--> VarDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:23074<--> HiDiff

Username: your wallet address
Password: anything

Payouts
Every 30 mins

SYE Website - Mining Pools - Explorer - Nodes - Shop

Op update , thanks
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Useless coin again. It will be better than bitcoin for sure!!!  Wink Where can I buy them all?

Thank you for the offer but I think I will just wait for Nobtcoin to be listed on exchanges like Yoshit so I will be able to buy 1 million NBC for 0.01 BTC. I love to burn money on shitcoins.  Roll Eyes

sell coins 38100 NBC = 0,01905000 sat to write in PM !!!
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
 I did not notice yesterday that the reward block is 500 nobtcoin, I'm in this now right way.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
♞MustangCoin♞
SYE Services - Mining Pools

Miner Settings:

stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:3074<--> LowDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:13074<--> VarDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:23074<--> HiDiff

Username: your wallet address
Password: anything

Payouts
Every 30 mins

SYE Website - Mining Pools - Explorer - Nodes - Shop

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
Very interesting Scrypt and Zerocoin anonymous protocol! following this for news. dev by the way what about bounties+airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: