Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOO]NooCoin | Nootropic Payment Gateway | 25% Discount | Now Shipping! - page 11. (Read 87370 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Wink Expo tomorrow guys. See you there  Grin

Oh yeah,exciting time  Cheesy

Big investors will come to us soon - It's the matter of time. This project deserves a lot of attention. It going to be big.

"Noohack - Rewire your brain" (from http://www.noohack.com)
The first bitcoin shop of Nootropics
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
^

If redbull are a $b company,theres a market for us

I know a big bunch of people will be willing to try this stuff for ADHD without seeing a doctor or having prescription
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
What a joke, designer drugs are "good" for you. Help your brain for the time you are high, afterwards you are brain fogged. Nonetheless addicts crave their drugs, should be a large industry.
legendary
Wink Expo tomorrow guys. See you there  Grin

Oh yeah,exciting time  Cheesy

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
 Wink Expo tomorrow guys. See you there  Grin
legendary
Here we go ,we gonna have some fun  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I will focus on this coin~ Wink
Ohh wow.. I cant believe I only found this thread today... Boy I been missing out... You guys are amazing.. I'm glad I taught you well.

Good luck E&S

I'ma buy a few NOO today, seems like its pretty low and primed for some action that i dont wanna miss out on.
The infamous Bob. I don't care what the others say I take my hat off to you Tongue .
Yeah ! But not an early...not fan of ICO, the dip at 400 attract me there....  Grin
Dip to 400 had me crawling out of the woodwork too....
legendary
Ohh wow.. I cant believe I only found this thread today... Boy I been missing out... You guys are amazing.. I'm glad I taught you well.

Good luck E&S

I'ma buy a few NOO today, seems like its pretty low and primed for some action that i dont wanna miss out on.

w00t Bob's in...  Moon time!
You can't be serious. Bob is big time P&Der. Don't walk away, run away. Don't say you weren't warned.

We're just hit a floor of 400 sat. don't worried,moon time its sure with expo.

At least nice to see you again bob since last years Wink

Yeah man, its been a while.... You an investor in NOO?

Yeah ! But not an early...not fan of ICO, the dip at 400 attract me there....  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
good job dev ,   i like your schedule .. buy buy  Grin , i think the floor @3-4k sat ,  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Good luck E&S

w00t Bob's in...  Moon time!
You can't be serious. Bob is big time P&Der. Don't walk away, run away. Don't say you weren't warned.

Yeah man, its been a while.... You an investor in NOO?
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Good luck E&S

Nice, Bobsurplus is here...

Good Luck to the team, Elmer and Sean. Time to lift off is coming
legendary

Good luck E&S

legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace

Good luck E&S

Activity: 714
@kryptographer
What is the current supply, is there a block explorer?
legendary
Activity: 1148

Good luck E&S

Pages:
Jump to: