Pages:
Author

Topic: ANNNOUNCEMENT- DinarCoin (IQD) is coming soon to cryptorush.in - page 2. (Read 10627 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Our website is updated and wallet made available. http://www.dinarcoin.info
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Here comes the truth!

The "dev" owns the entire coins!

Holyshit!  The biggest scam I have seen ever.

Another coin is damned fair compared to this shit.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annfaircoin-multipool-pays-20-bonus-for-the-next-week-487212
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
1.35862083 BTC has been donated to https://www.cryptorush.in via their wallet address 1Q31nu3T3xpsNQoy2nAR5pkF2Xbot5Lgo8 to buy votes for this coin

For a total of 13,586 bought votes, yet vote count is at 13,525

So it has received a total of -61 net legitimate votes (not a real good result)

So who donated ?

Check out the transactions;

https://blockchain.info/address/1Q31nu3T3xpsNQoy2nAR5pkF2Xbot5Lgo8

This has to be a Dev scam coin, if you want to scam him back continue to vote down the coin in mass and quit the mining. This looks like a pure pump and dump when you check the vote history on cryptorush, miners will do nothing other than make dev rich.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
THIS IS A 100% PREMINED SCAM BY ONE GUY HE HAS ALL OF THE COINS GET THIS OUT OF HERE AND CRYPTO
Activity: 13
He said he would give me a link to download one but after repeated attempts to get a response he never did.  He chatted a lot about the poor Iraqi economy which sounded interesting.  But I wouldn't touch this coin for any price.  He admitted there was a premine in the chat.  He didn't say 100% premine but didn't deny it either.  Just said there is a reason for the premine.  Yes, so he can clean up by dumping the coin he created.   Undecided It smells like scam to me.   Furthermore, I notice that the initial announcement about this coin does not mention premine.  If you aren't going to be up front, then change your story later - I seriously question the honesty of the people behind this coin. Why would anyone touch this coin until the facts come out?
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
this should be called "donaircoin".  Then I might actually want to try it.   

But seriously, the "news" is probably going to be "I am in the process of moving...  and I'm retiring... and am giving the dev position away, but I'm keeping the premine as a token of my appreciation.  Thanks for your support.  IPO 4 Life BITCHES"
Activity: 27
They are selling. And the price is currently stable.. He says he has news thats going to be out in a few days so we will have to see what happens it could be a massive. He does always state that you don't have to buy any..

As with anything if you don't like something stay clear.

It's a 100% premined scam by one buy or a group of guys.  They coordinate in the chatbox at c-Cex and make it look like these things are selling. 

This might be the biggest scam I've seen in crypto. 

And everyone here should know it's a scam.

Just FYI.  This got added to the c-cex.com exchange.  I checked it out on the c-cex site and a guy who sounds like the dev (username=@DinarCoin-IQD), was chatting about the coin.  He was actively selling it to people and making deals in the chat.  He has at least 30,000 IQD coins to sell because he offered to sell someone 10BTC worth at .0003 each.   I asked why the web site (dinarcoin.info) was down and he said they are working on a new one.  I asked why I can't download a wallet anywhere.  He said he would give me a link to download one but after repeated attempts to get a response he never did.  He chatted a lot about the poor Iraqi economy which sounded interesting.  But I wouldn't touch this coin for any price.  He admitted there was a premine in the chat.  He didn't say 100% premine but didn't deny it either.  Just said there is a reason for the premine.  Yes, so he can clean up by dumping the coin he created.   Undecided It smells like scam to me.   Furthermore, I notice that the initial announcement about this coin does not mention premine.  If you aren't going to be up front, then change your story later - I seriously question the honesty of the people behind this coin. Why would anyone touch this coin until the facts come out?
Activity: 33
Just FYI.  This got added to the c-cex.com exchange.  I checked it out on the c-cex site and a guy who sounds like the dev (username=@DinarCoin-IQD), was chatting about the coin.  He was actively selling it to people and making deals in the chat.  He has at least 30,000 IQD coins to sell because he offered to sell someone 10BTC worth at .0003 each.   I asked why the web site (dinarcoin.info) was down and he said they are working on a new one.  I asked why I can't download a wallet anywhere.  He said he would give me a link to download one but after repeated attempts to get a response he never did.  He chatted a lot about the poor Iraqi economy which sounded interesting.  But I wouldn't touch this coin for any price.  He admitted there was a premine in the chat.  He didn't say 100% premine but didn't deny it either.  Just said there is a reason for the premine.  Yes, so he can clean up by dumping the coin he created.   Undecided It smells like scam to me.   Furthermore, I notice that the initial announcement about this coin does not mention premine.  If you aren't going to be up front, then change your story later - I seriously question the honesty of the people behind this coin. Why would anyone touch this coin until the facts come out?
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
i noticed the website doesn't work.  surprise. 

I came here because I wanted to see what this "DinarCoin" was doing at the top of Cryptorush, instead of Ekrona's  (which have 0 premine, and real votes)

Activity: 51
DECENTRALIZED REVOLUTIONIZED VISUALIZED
#DinarCoin

I'm going out on the limb and saying that Dinar IQD has a good chance of duplicating AUR's crazy run and could be on the top 10 list on coin market cap in a few weeks! AUR was fueled by a number of things IMO...it has a limited amount available for trade but shows a huge market cap on coin market cap. in addition it shows that coins with a story and backed by a countries name (regardless of being true or not) will strike a chord with common people that have never heard of bitcoin and draw an influx of billions of dollars too crypto.

Crypto in General is powder keg and it's about too explode in your wallet!

Cheers!

Disclaimer:I bought a few with my AUR and MZC profits.
Activity: 58
This coin is a SCAM AND A HALF

What a ridiculous thread.
THIS IS A 100% PREMINED SCAM BY ONE GUY HE HAS ALL OF THE COINS GET THIS OUT OF HERE AND CRYPTO
Activity: 420
Bayern
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Inch by Inch,Play by Play
shart256  

Grin Shocked  Roll Eyes

but seriously who actually got this at the top of cryptorush

I think you know the answer.
Every vote there costs 0.0001 BTC
This coin has now about 13000 votes
that means 13000*0.0001=1.3 BTC

so if the dev thinks he will make more money than that I assume all the votes are from .... GUESS!  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
shart256  

Grin Shocked  Roll Eyes

but seriously who actually got this at the top of cryptorush
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

Buy   DinarCoin (IQD)  /  Bid PM ...

^^^

IQD  -  1GjYBE5CTqKfUc58ZftdEnWnr2mica6BwG

sq
Activity: 294
Activity: 4
It will do very well IMO... Time will prove it
Activity: 22
HAHAHA your too funny, I'm not in on anything personally, i have no affiliation with this coin. I just happened past it today and saw it was new. I left a comment as support and it turned into a comedy tragedy. I am defending a person who has an idea, i am defending a person who was getting bashed for trying something. Mainly i'm speaking out on his behalf because everyone deserves to have someone say something nice and give encouragement.....so i did just that, then I decided since everyone was just going to bash i was going to stick up for the underdog.

I myself have been in the crypto game a while as well and im no guru or pro and dont claim to be (IMO no one should claim to be). As for my faith it isn't in numbers, its in the community, without one another no coin would make it. Being nice and sharing helps things go round. I don't know about you ( and don't give a shit personally) but i give coins away in exchanges to help each developer get there coins spread out and there name in the air. I give and pay my dues and have since the beginning of this crypto game, so you can try to bash me because you got your panties in a knot from me telling you that "YOU LIKE THE DEVS ASSHOLE" all you want it doesnt bother me. I'm to much of a happy go lucky person who whats to pass out coins not HATERADE, its people like you that drag the community down think your all hot shot cause you can talk shit.

Everyone deserves a chance and so fucking what if its a scam, did you buy into it? NO, WHY? not because its a scam, but because its not even released yet. If it is a scam you dont have to buy in plain and simple, there fore leaving you high and dry for you to loose your money else where. Bottom line so fucking what if you think its a scam, let the man jump on the boat with all the others and try his hand at the game and if he's doing wrong karma will bite him in the ass and do the job your mouth can't do.

P.s. I support the crypto world and all who try there hand. Hints the reason I stuck up for this man, I dont know him in any way, but believe he deserves a chance like anyone else. His coin might be a scam, but we wont know untill its released. By calling him and his team of people (hardworking or not) scamers when you dont know them, that's going personal outside a coin. Dont get me wrong it comes with territory "play the game take the pain", but you can't expect everyone to bow to whats said and for there to be nothing said back.

oh oh and with all due respect...........Have a good night
Pages:
Jump to: