Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 57. (Read 194190 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
lol noxt below crowdfund price

LOL, Guldencoin worthless.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how to back up the nxt wallet ? I didn't find the back up wallet option like on other wallets.

You needn't back it up, it's all stored in the blockchain.  But don't lose your passphrase, your passphrase is your wallet.

They had a manditory upgrade to 1.4.5. Did cost me 24 hours and couldn't get it working. Took all my coins out of nxt wallet. Try again when bugs are gone.
When you do an update, you can move the database directory into the new one. This will save you from having to re-download the entire blockchain.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
lol noxt below crowdfund price
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Does anyone know how to back up the nxt wallet ? I didn't find the back up wallet option like on other wallets.

You needn't back it up, it's all stored in the blockchain.  But don't lose your passphrase, your passphrase is your wallet.

They had a manditory upgrade to 1.4.5. Did cost me 24 hours and couldn't get it working. Took all my coins out of nxt wallet. Try again when bugs are gone.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Unselfish actions pay back better

You needn't back it up, it's all stored in the blockchain.  But don't lose your passphrase, your passphrase is your wallet.
How will NXT assets be exchanged for "real" NOXT?
No need to back it up. It's stored in the blockchain.
legendary
Messing around and didn't realize it takes NXT to list a sell. Doh
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Quite concerned about the decline in the NOXT price. I hope it goes back up. I was looking forward to getting about 10,000 USD or more. It seems it took a steep decline today.  Sad
Noxt will never be successful with people like them

The ico ended yesterday at 0.00042 btc and now it is around 0.00046.
We had few panic buys (up to 0.0006) and we had few panic sells (down to 0.00042).

what decline are you talking about?
This is pure trolling.

Its just normal that price "declines" again a bit. Number of NOXT rises while burning.

and IMO it makes sense if you want to make a quick buck. You get a 17 Sat rate for your Nobles. So you buy at a price lower than 17 Sat, trade into NOXT and sell for BTC. You get a good profit.
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
Quite concerned about the decline in the NOXT price. I hope it goes back up. I was looking forward to getting about 10,000 USD or more. It seems it took a steep decline today.  Sad

The ico ended yesterday at 0.00042 btc and now it is around 0.00046.
We had few panic buys (up to 0.0006) and we had few panic sells (down to 0.00042).

what decline are you talking about?
This is pure trolling.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Quite concerned about the decline in the NOXT price. I hope it goes back up. I was looking forward to getting about 10,000 USD or more. It seems it took a steep decline today.  Sad
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'd say being worried about crypto prices is like being worried about the direction of a fired bullet Smiley

NobleNXT is a long term investment for me.
legendary
I agree... what's up with the steep decline in price? soon we go under the crowd fund price...

Probably those that bought in order to burn and dump.
Activity: 500
Merit: 507
I agree... what's up with the steep decline in price? soon we go under the crowd fund price...
Activity: 59
Quite concerned about the decline in the NOXT price. I hope it goes back up. I was looking forward to getting about 10,000 USD or more. It seems it took a steep decline today.  Sad
how about just send him tx id?
why u make it that complicated?
u think 2 guys send at the same block?
very unlikely or?

Anybody could look up the transaction in the blockchain and lay claim on it.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Another idea to differentiate could be to inform Rofo beforehand what time you are going to send your money or to add some dust to your transaction.
how about just send him tx id?
why u make it that complicated?
u think 2 guys send at the same block?
very unlikely or?
Activity: 500
Merit: 507
legendary
Is there a Noxt-NXT on a exchange? I see the one in the wallet but I have no reference to go by and I'm not going to calculate Noxt to btc, nxt to btc to compare every time.

I guess this is the closest you can get now, but the liquidity sucks: https://trade.secureae.com/#6780060819348751348

Thanks for that.
Is there a Noxt-NXT on a exchange? I see the one in the wallet but I have no reference to go by and I'm not going to calculate Noxt to btc, nxt to btc to compare every time.

I guess this is the closest you can get now, but the liquidity sucks: https://trade.secureae.com/#6780060819348751348

Pages:
Jump to: