Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NPW]NEW POWER COIN, MOBILE WALLET RELEASED! AIRDROP EVERYDAY - page 23. (Read 73547 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
dev,I'm waiting for more information about this project, for the future hopefully this project is successful.
egretia
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The project looks promising, an excellent thought-out idea. I'm sure that the platform has a great future. I will follow with interest.
Activity: 9
copper member
Activity: 248
Pool Bounty: 500 NPW (5 pools limited for bounty, FINISHED)
Activity: 7
Activity: 81
My miners are ready to GOGOGOGOGO!
Activity: 22
Less than 8 hrs for launching! Excited!
copper member
Will launch soon!Waiting for the ann!
yes, 1 day to go.
Activity: 81
Will launch soon!Waiting for the ann!
copper member
I was looking for the bounty campaign in this thread, but i just found an airdrop.
Is there any future plans for some bounty campaign such as signature, social media etc?
Yes, we have a plan for retwitter bounty at the beginning of this project, but first let us launch it and distribute the coins of pre-sales.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I was looking for the bounty campaign in this thread, but i just found an airdrop.
Is there any future plans for some bounty campaign such as signature, social media etc?
Activity: 1

This is a project worth looking forward to
Activity: 5
There's a roadmap on their website.
Activity: 132
Good idea. This project will be popular. When will the project fully work?
egretia
copper member
Activity: 4
 ;)Can't wait to see
copper member
copper member
Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.
We do have marketing promotional strategy, but we would like to ask people to participate in the community first and help us to grow better. Hence, we will design the bounty campaign carefully specially for people who are very helpful to the community. More details to come. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: