Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NRN] Neuron - Scrypt | Messaging | PoW/PoS | NeuroNode | NEW! - page 3. (Read 11026 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
sure. I can sell for 600 Satoshi
Activity: 22
for 3 months it in the floor trampled and present you the price tag seems a fairy tale how to get people to keep the coins in the wallet?Huh?? Pow (Mining) Finish: 120,000 Unit / 3 Months
POS Interest: Static 5%
Min. Stake Age: 8 Hours
Premined: 50,000 NARAN ~0.80%
Total supply of PR: 6,000,000 NARAN

Sorry unsure of what your question or statement is?
participate in ICO with 6 million coins of the period of 3 months 50 coins in a block will kill any pump during the campaign
for 3 months it in the floor trampled and present you the price tag seems a fairy tale how to get people to keep the coins in the wallet?Huh?? Pow (Mining) Finish: 120,000 Unit / 3 Months
POS Interest: Static 5%
Min. Stake Age: 8 Hours
Premined: 50,000 NARAN ~0.80%
Total supply of PR: 6,000,000 NARAN
Awesome news! Looking forward to more information later on. Also, I can confirm that staking is working just fine. Found a block yesterday and I only have a little over 100

That's good to hear, looks like staking is working for all Smiley

Final touches are getting put into the beta, which shall be pushed to Github under the develop branch when ready. Also a whitepaper and FAQ will be released with it. In the mean time mine or stake some Neuron as remember that PoW doesn't last forever!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Now that the network is stable and staking is happening we would like to move on to NeuroNode's.
Shortly once the graphics and whitepaper is finished we will release a whitepaper on how and what NeuroNode's are.

A beta test will be completed on the testnet and if all things go well then after some extensive testing NeuroNode's will be released.

So please stay tuned as we get ready to launch some information and then a beta!

how many coins will be needed to run a node?

There will be a minimum required but rewards/features will depends on the amount locked. So more locked = higher reward/chance etc.

Hopefully will have more information out today Smiley

Awesome news! Looking forward to more information later on. Also, I can confirm that staking is working just fine. Found a block yesterday and I only have a little over 100
Now that the network is stable and staking is happening we would like to move on to NeuroNode's.
Shortly once the graphics and whitepaper is finished we will release a whitepaper on how and what NeuroNode's are.

A beta test will be completed on the testnet and if all things go well then after some extensive testing NeuroNode's will be released.

So please stay tuned as we get ready to launch some information and then a beta!

There will be a minimum required but rewards/features will depends on the amount locked. So more locked = higher reward/chance etc.

Hopefully will have more information out today Smiley
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
getting some stakes now looks like pos is all set

Its POSing but rather slowly. Try sending ur token to a non spendable address to see whether the transaction gets processed. If it does go through, claim ur spent coins back by asking Neuron to revert the blockchain to an earlier chainstate.

That's a really bad idea.

Sorry I missed this post, I highly do not recommend doing this as the blockchain would never be reverted because someone sent coins to the wrong/invalid address.
brand new
Activity: 0
does this have translate bounty?
legendary
Activity: 1050
updated, net stake weight still saying 0 3/4 peers on updated client.
When do you expect pos to activate?

I updated also, but was still running the old version...
I was running the new m8  Cheesy
its not showing net weight it is staking so either there is no net weight or its a little buggy.
I've received  2 stakes so far  Cool

0720e3366f21f59a5d9717dec429aefa407bfbf3d02bb6f1d554caeebed53e98

62af625cdd6e7673741e8a433ef1a73ea31e31a256184b6a87edcda46763dbb2

Have you tried getstakinginfo in the console?

Its POSing but rather slowly. Try sending ur token to a non spendable address to see whether the transaction gets processed. If it does go through, claim ur spent coins back by asking Neuron to revert the blockchain to an earlier chainstate.

That's a really bad idea.

thankyou for taking the time to try and help but if you actually tried reading the post beforehand you'd know that help wasn't needed  Tongue

So everything is running smoothly for you CryptoHobo? Let us know if you have any issues!

yep, 6 stakes and counting so thats 300 pow coins that'll never be created  Cool
Clients still showing 0 net weight in the popup but getstakinginfo shows netweight so no estimated times but its working

Ok thanks for the heads up, will look into the GUI and try push a fix out Smiley

Staking is working so network is working as intended!
legendary

thankyou for taking the time to try and help but if you actually tried reading the post beforehand you'd know that help wasn't needed  Tongue

So everything is running smoothly for you CryptoHobo? Let us know if you have any issues!

yep, 6 stakes and counting so thats 300 pow coins that'll never be created  Cool
Clients still showing 0 net weight in the popup but getstakinginfo shows netweight so no estimated times but its working

legendary

its not showing net weight it is staking so either there is no net weight or its a little buggy.

thankyou for taking the time to try and help but if you actually tried reading the post beforehand you'd know that help wasn't needed  Tongue
Another quick update;

Proof-of-Stake blocks are now showing correctly in the inbuilt wallet block explorer, the network is now mostly upgraded to Version 1.0.0.1. Staking may be slower initially but things are in full swing and everything is running smoothly. Total Neuron may vary now between 3,000,000 - 6,000,000 NRN Total depending on staking etc.

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

We apologize for any problems caused by the updates. It is rather hard to get everyone to update at the same time due to timezones, personal commitments etc. Suprnova (who had most of the hashrate) updated super fast.

If any other pool operators incurred any errors or problems please pm us so we can sort it out.
Pages:
Jump to: