Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon! - page 30. (Read 72945 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
what is the latest version for the wallet?

"version" : "v1.1.0.0-g32a928e",
"protocolversion" : 60015,
"walletversion" : 60000,

Thanks that is what I have.
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

"version" : "v1.1.0.0-g32a928e",
"protocolversion" : 60015,
"walletversion" : 60000,
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello gentlemen,

As promised, an entire segment of the roadmap has been completed in a single update.
Introducing the Advanced Android Wallet. It is available for download from the OP. Remember to not click any links replied to this thread.

All the best,
Team Neutron

EDIT: The file is encrypted with a passphrase from Mega, gimme a bit and I'll post unencrypted link.

Active development increases the value of the coin. Sent 2000 Neutron to the donation address. I know the code base isn't the latest pos 2.0 but that maybe changes in the future or is used in a future project.

It's all being worked on - There will be an update to POS 2.0 down the line - obviously right now we want to get the better parts of the roadmap pushed out. The next one is due to drop soon and will spark the market back to life.

As said earlier - we have contractors working on all the features. These guys use their talents for many coins, some bigger than others, but all critical to the the process. We couldn't do this without them!

The Android wallet is a real gem - it scales perfectly unlike many others and functions nicely.

We pay them in NTRN as an incentive to do a good job (the better the job, the higher the price goes up and the more effectively they get paid).

The development fund is a great idea - previously TeamNeutron was paying out of his own pocket.

Masternode enforcement comes into action on the 20th of May. I forewarn everyone to update their wallets before this date as the old ones will be useless at this point. Please don't complain when the time comes, you have been given plenty of notice.

Activity: 221
Merit: 102
Hello gentlemen,

As promised, an entire segment of the roadmap has been completed in a single update.
Introducing the Advanced Android Wallet. It is available for download from the OP. Remember to not click any links replied to this thread.

All the best,
Team Neutron

EDIT: The file is encrypted with a passphrase from Mega, gimme a bit and I'll post unencrypted link.

Active development increases the value of the coin. Sent 2000 Neutron to the donation address. I know the code base isn't the latest pos 2.0 but that maybe changes in the future or is used in a future project.
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
Hi !

just testing Android App Wallet. Works fine . incl CoinControl

but i am new onto Android Wallets . Where does these Apps store the Wallet.dat ? where is the Folder ?

legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
OP has been updated with proper Android wallet download link.

Well Done Team!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NTRN
OP has been updated with proper Android wallet download link.
Activity: 89
Great news!  If you were planning to get a Master Node you had better do it now.  By May 20th they will be pricey!
Hello gentlemen,

All the best,
Team Neutron

Quoting for visibility, mainly the edit.
very good news....with MN going live on May 20th ....price easyily 20k  Shocked

10,000 within 48 hours.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Hello gentlemen,

All the best,
Team Neutron

very good news....with MN going live on May 20th ....price easyily 20k  Shocked
NTRN
Hello gentlemen,

All the best,
Team Neutron

Hello gentlemen,

All the best,
Team Neutron

Woah - this is impressive, well done dev team!
NTRN
Hello gentlemen,

All the best,
Team Neutron

legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Network weight is 361K now. I guess has to be all time up.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Yes

all you need to do is buy 25k neutron and send to you wallet, then you type a couple commands in debug window, and then you have a master node  Grin
Activity: 529
tell me moooooooooooooore i just buy 25.000 funny cheap neutron =))

let's play masternodes nucleus darksend party  Cool
Activity: 279
so i just buy 25.000 NEUTRON, put it in wallet and masternode will be MINEEEE? Smiley

is this that simple?  Grin
not quite but nearly  Grin
OUUUU NOM NOM NOM cheap NEUTRON =)

join me with buys  Kiss
so i just buy 25.000 NEUTRON, put it in wallet and masternode will be MINEEEE? Smiley

is this that simple?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: