Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTRN v2] Neutron take over - page 6. (Read 24640 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
September 17, 2015, 08:30:23 AM
Anyone know if goldmaxx still on the takeover? And anyone else going to take this coin over?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
September 17, 2015, 12:28:11 AM
Well damn I have enough to stop it myself but I don't want to sell my NTRN nothing wrong with the network or coin that I know of but hey I'm just a noob.

Edit:I could dump some I guess. maybe we could all get together and sell off or buy some?I dunno?  Huh I have a buncha IEC at bittrex I suppose I could trade for NTRN but really I wanted to keep my IEC
Activity: 658
September 16, 2015, 01:08:26 AM

The dev that was willing to compile the new wallets doesn't answer to my messages any longer...
I'm afraid we have to go for plan B --> New github source + wallets with only new logo's (but that's enough to control the source...)
I can't give you guys a new ETA, ASAP...

Regards

Goldmaxx

Three weeks and not a word, very poor form.
I hope whatever you managed to dump on people in this takeover you organized was worth ruining your reputation.

Activity: 365
Merit: 300
September 13, 2015, 02:28:42 AM

The dev that was willing to compile the new wallets doesn't answer to my messages any longer...
I'm afraid we have to go for plan B --> New github source + wallets with only new logo's (but that's enough to control the source...)
I can't give you guys a new ETA, ASAP...

Regards

Goldmaxx

Three weeks and not a word, very poor form.
I hope whatever you managed to dump on people in this takeover you organized was worth ruining your reputation.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
September 08, 2015, 10:27:24 AM
i performed several tactical drills on the coin's network during last 5 weeks.
all of them show sufficient resilience to any rogue/afflicted clients and scenarios
including lack of enforcement, weight spikes, masternodes resequencing etc.
the wallet itself has minor issues which don't affect the network.

clean bill of health

Good news. Hopefully we will see some additional developments coming down the pipe soon.

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
September 08, 2015, 10:23:29 AM

well I would class the sloppy code completely ruining the balance of this coin as broken, but yes you can transfer your shitcoins to exchanges just like any other coin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You referring to masternode enforcement lol.
It's exactly the same with dash except they have it turned on, though this isn't always the case.

I know you were onboard using another name during the first takeover. Smiley

I am not just talking about enforcement, and this is my only account
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2015, 12:53:26 AM

well I would class the sloppy code completely ruining the balance of this coin as broken, but yes you can transfer your shitcoins to exchanges just like any other coin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You referring to masternode enforcement lol.
It's exactly the same with dash except they have it turned on, though this isn't always the case.

I know you were onboard using another name during the first takeover. Smiley
September 07, 2015, 10:17:04 PM
Yea im a ignorant motherfucker  Angry The coin transfers to all exchanges just fine it stakes fine and as far as I see it doesn't contain any fucked up code or at least any code used by hackers for injection.So yea this coin is all fucked up.  BAH!

Yes its not craveitup who has trolled for months who is fucked up  Grin

coin is not broken and I am not trolling, I am against all the takeovers used to try to pump price and people selling false promises to line there own pockets  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Lol hehe well I agree there Mr Crave.
September 07, 2015, 06:49:09 PM

September 07, 2015, 06:42:06 PM
Yea im a ignorant motherfucker  Angry The coin transfers to all exchanges just fine it stakes fine and as far as I see it doesn't contain any fucked up code or at least any code used by hackers for injection.So yea this coin is all fucked up.  BAH!

coin is not broken and I am not trolling, I am against all the takeovers used to try to pump price and people selling false promises to line there own pockets  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
September 07, 2015, 04:57:32 PM

September 07, 2015, 04:55:01 PM
September 07, 2015, 03:25:44 PM
Hmm coin seems to be working just fine.My wallet is staking nicely like it always has I dont see a problem.

Ignorance is bliss.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
September 07, 2015, 11:21:48 AM
Hmm coin seems to be working just fine.My wallet is staking nicely like it always has I dont see a problem.
September 04, 2015, 04:10:23 PM
Anything goldmaxx?

looks like goldmaxx has abandoned this coin and moved into vanilla coin  Undecided
September 01, 2015, 01:22:02 PM
Anything goldmaxx?
August 29, 2015, 04:45:25 PM
to Markov:

Neutron-qt.exe -datadir=C:\Users\Erwan\AppData\Roaming\Neutron

Neutron-qt.exe -datadir=C:\Users\Erwan\AppData\Roaming\Neutron1

Neutron-qt.exe -datadir=C:\Users\Erwan\AppData\Roaming\Neutron2

and actually you may need a delay between launches,
neutron has a bug - subsequent launch can kill a previous one if it's still in blocks checking phase

I think I was opening all of them too quickly, your tip worked.

Thanks a lot to everybody who helped, I got 3 MNs working nicely.

Now, what's next to do?

dump your masternodes profit asap is all you need to do Smiley
How's Crave doing? Last I heard it was as bad as this coin, no?

Why would I dump the profit when I could make another MN out of it?

why does everyone bring crave into this? I am not a crave shill just a name although I made huge profit thanks to the pump and dump team Cheesy and please explain how crave is as bad as this coin?? has more features than ntrn first pos masternodes, i2p etc, no bugs and markets are coming soon with the hardfork. ntrn dev has taken 5 weeks and cant even make a new wallet with 0 new features? are you deluded?

its better to dump and catch ntrn at a lower bid price than save up for a new masternode, a masternode costs 2$ much more profitable to flip masternode profits to buy a new one that save up for one Smiley I am just giving useful advice Smiley

Ah crave you got picked on a lot in school didn't you?  Have you not noticed nobody wants you around... bye little birdie

nope not at all Smiley projecting your insecurity's on me?  Kiss

I've been thanked in pm for what I have done aswell as earlier in the thread to Smiley

Enjoy making a couple dollars a day with your masternodes   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
August 29, 2015, 12:37:44 PM
What's the status on the new wallet. I'm trying to send 25k from one of my wallets to another to create another masternode and I keep getting an error saying that "InstantX doesn't support amounts that high".

Any ideas?

Why in the hell did you checked InstantX option ?

Uncheck it , darksend too if available.

It wasn't checked. That's why I didn't understand why it was giving that error.
August 29, 2015, 12:27:41 PM
to Markov:

Neutron-qt.exe -datadir=C:\Users\Erwan\AppData\Roaming\Neutron

Neutron-qt.exe -datadir=C:\Users\Erwan\AppData\Roaming\Neutron1

Neutron-qt.exe -datadir=C:\Users\Erwan\AppData\Roaming\Neutron2

and actually you may need a delay between launches,
neutron has a bug - subsequent launch can kill a previous one if it's still in blocks checking phase

I think I was opening all of them too quickly, your tip worked.

Thanks a lot to everybody who helped, I got 3 MNs working nicely.

Now, what's next to do?

dump your masternodes profit asap is all you need to do Smiley
How's Crave doing? Last I heard it was as bad as this coin, no?

Why would I dump the profit when I could make another MN out of it?

why does everyone bring crave into this? I am not a crave shill just a name although I made huge profit thanks to the pump and dump team Cheesy and please explain how crave is as bad as this coin?? has more features than ntrn first pos masternodes, i2p etc, no bugs and markets are coming soon with the hardfork. ntrn dev has taken 5 weeks and cant even make a new wallet with 0 new features? are you deluded?

its better to dump and catch ntrn at a lower bid price than save up for a new masternode, a masternode costs 2$ much more profitable to flip masternode profits to buy a new one that save up for one Smiley I am just giving useful advice Smiley

Ah crave you got picked on a lot in school didn't you?  Have you not noticed nobody wants you around... bye little birdie
Pages:
Jump to: