Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTX]First Anon Coin based NXT|Big Bounties| Trading on Bter now. - page 13. (Read 88229 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I hope to get some NTX  Smiley XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx I have also PM'ed about a bounty  Wink
A few posts above yours it says the distribution is over. There are no more free NTX available.

Anyone can be precised about how this coin work ? Like what is the max supply ? A lot of things seem not clear from the OP. Also wha tis a 2A share distribution?

All the praise for the NXT and a function of recasting is NTXcoin,The max supply is 1 billion,2A share distribution is over.Total 2A share coin: 0.1 billion Qualified Applicants:335 person Each 2A share get: 0.298Million NTXcoin

Thanks for your attention.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
I hope to get some NTX  Smiley XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I have also PM'ed about a bounty  Wink

Please don't post account nr. in here. Use your signature. Its against forum rules and might get the thread locked Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
I hope to get some NTX  Smiley 14141787342767751980 I have also PM'ed about a bounty  Wink
NTX
Activity: 70
NTX
How is this coin anonymous? NXT isn't, but NTX is?? If that's true I'm buying some. Where is the explanation of how this works?
thanks
update more info in the ANN thread.

thanks for you interest.
NTX
sorry for the offline, busying in recasting develop and test.

will release more details this week.
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Anyone can be precised about how this coin work ? Like what is the max supply ? A lot of things seem not clear from the OP. Also wha tis a 2A share distribution?

All the praise for the NXT and a function of recasting is NTXcoin,The max supply is 1 billion,2A share distribution is over.Total 2A share coin: 0.1 billion Qualified Applicants:335 person Each 2A share get: 0.298Million NTXcoin

Thanks for your attention.
How is this coin anonymous? NXT isn't, but NTX is?? If that's true I'm buying some. Where is the explanation of how this works?
thanks
NTX have a function of recasting,so this coin annonymous,The old deal be recast,Can't query coins come from.however,Recent trading is to be able to check.
Sig updated. I would love to know how to subscibe for free distribution. It is not clear so far...
All for free is over, Thank you for your support You can go to buy some.
HI,dev ,can you explain why i have no free share ,just only because i invest NTX ??

Because there is no your name on the snapshot: http://115.29.101.0/ftp/NTXEnglishPostSnapShoot.htm

Our deadline you didn't reply on us.
Activity: 69
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
Activity: 126
will this coin up to polo??  voting fast
Activity: 95
 Cheesy Wish our coin make the function of anonymous come true as soon as possible
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
thanks
Activity: 160
Activity: 546

thanks dev, i got my free share .  as a free appliyer or investor,  lets vote on Poloniex ,
Pages:
Jump to: