Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTX]First Anon Coin based NXT|Big Bounties| Trading on Bter now. - page 20. (Read 88250 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
strongly support NTX ,come on !
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i still havn't recieved my free coins?
how do i recieve them?

free coins as soon as possible to send

free coins as soon as possible to send Grin
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
i still havn't recieved my free coins?
how do i recieve them?

free coins as soon as possible to send
Activity: 70
Thanks for NTX team's hard working ,I believe NTX will be a good coin !
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Activity: 16
I want to thank the entire NTX team for agreeing to change the NTX port. I was planning anyway to give an outside thumbs-up for NTX because I trust her0, but he and the team's kind decision has given me special reason to do so. To all NTX investors and holders: You really are in good hands.

I wish NTX lots of success!

And just between me and everyone here, I really regret missing out on the IPO. I'm running on illiquid investments, empty wallets and maxed-out credit cards right now, so I couldn't invest. You can take this as an endorsement of a sort. Wink
Thank you. We hand in hand with the development.
Activity: 16
The new promotion the registration list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Arh85FAoUv8wdC1IcnFENkpLdFc4SThCU3lYYWtLQ2c#gid=0
If you promote the NTX, please PM me. I will be registered, and offer a reward.

Thank you for the support .

NTX promotion team.
NTX
Through the white paper, I know NXT was made by a Chinese team.The coin has a good idea to improve NXT.
thank you for your support, English version white paper will come out soon.
NTX
we realized we used same ports with  NFD coin( 8874 8875 8876), to avoid port conflicts and promote crypto coin together.
NTX team decided to change the original port  8874 8875 8876 to new port 8884 8885 8886

What should you do?

1 Do not transfer any NTX coin in next 24 hours (GMT 2pm 12th june 2014 ---GMT 2pm 13th june 2014)
2 Update your wallet after 24 hours(we will launch new wallet in 24 hours)
3 If you run a NTX node, Please do not shut your node, just leave your node running as normal, after we release the new wallet, Please relaunch your node.
Thanks for your support!
                                                                                       NTX team  

I want to thank the entire NTX team for agreeing to change the NTX port. I was planning anyway to give an outside thumbs-up for NTX because I trust her0, but he and the team's kind decision has given me special reason to do so. To all NTX investors and holders: You really are in good hands.

And just between me and everyone here, I really regret missing out on the IPO. I'm running on illiquid investments, empty wallets and maxed-out credit cards right now, so I couldn't invest. You can take this as an endorsement of a sort. Wink

thank you very much Nxtblg.
Activity: 9
Through the white paper, I know NXT was made by a Chinese team.The coin has a good idea to improve NXT.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
we realized we used same ports with  NFD coin( 8874 8875 8876), to avoid port conflicts and promote crypto coin together.
NTX team decided to change the original port  8874 8875 8876 to new port 8884 8885 8886

What should you do?

1 Do not transfer any NTX coin in next 24 hours (GMT 2pm 12th june 2014 ---GMT 2pm 13th june 2014)
2 Update your wallet after 24 hours(we will launch new wallet in 24 hours)
3 If you run a NTX node, Please do not shut your node, just leave your node running as normal, after we release the new wallet, Please relaunch your node.
Thanks for your support!
                                                                                       NTX team  

Activity: 27
说英语的都是外国人?
NTX
Activity: 84
wait until tomorrow to trade

Ok. No problem.

yeal, you have to do what the dev has said. and we just wait and be patient.
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
day trader mode "on"

For your information I accepted to be an escrow for NTX.

A trade of 0.5 BTC has been done already between peled1986 and duola9527.

hi
superresistant
would like to escrow for NTX trading thread?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ntxtrading-thread-first-anon-coin-based-nxt-649211
if you want, i will add your escrow service in the OP thread.
thanks

NTX team

Yes I can do it.

The deal is like this :

People contact me.
I create a NTX address to receive the NTX.
One send NTX, the other send BTC.
I take fee of 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater from the BTC.
I send the BTC to one and I give the NTX password to the other.

wait until tomorrow to trade
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

For your information I accepted to be an escrow for NTX.

A trade of 0.5 BTC has been done already between peled1986 and duola9527.

hi
superresistant
would like to escrow for NTX trading thread?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ntxtrading-thread-first-anon-coin-based-nxt-649211
if you want, i will add your escrow service in the OP thread.
thanks

NTX team

Yes I can do it.

The deal is like this :

People contact me.
I create a NTX address to receive the NTX.
One send NTX, the other send BTC.
I take fee of 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater from the BTC.
I send the BTC to one and I give the NTX password to the other.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

@NTX is it safe to trade in the next 24 hours or not?
Pages:
Jump to: