Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]NXE - Innovative Ideas [SWAP Complete] - page 16. (Read 26482 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
DKC wallet out of sync, how to solve?

it perfectly synced for me both Dark Credit and NXE , for your info I built all my wallets from git master direct
Connect DNC wallet, block does not move, ask how to solve? There are still new wallet!
just create DarkCredit.conf and put it to the file

addnode=dcxnode.ddns.net
addnode=dcxnode2.ddns.net
addnode=dkc.suprnova.cc
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

it perfectly synced for me both Dark Credit and NXE , for your info I built all my wallets from git master direct
Connect DNC wallet, block does not move, ask how to solve? There are still new wallet!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

legendary
looking good.. sending my Dark Credit for conversions, syncing both wallets.. the new wallet looks brand new

excellent, keep going, PM on your way dev with transaction data for the conversion

info send.. I believe person running the "show" is busy with a day job, however she or he knows what he/she is doing , knows how to operate crypto swap and wallet change at ease

see what happens, it is not so easy to fool investors as much as it was in 2014, so something has to happen here in terms of engineering or not..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
All the links posted for new wallet show a warning on McAfee can anyone confirm that this wallet is clean?
Activity: 3
AGAIN, my question: What will happen, if i do not send my DCX for swap till tomorrow? They will be desroyed?
You can echange them with your friends  Grin
Activity: 17
AGAIN, my question: What will happen, if i do not send my DCX for swap till tomorrow? They will be desroyed?
legendary
looking good.. sending my Dark Credit for conversions, syncing both wallets.. the new wallet looks brand new

excellent, keep going, PM on your way dev with transaction data for the conversion
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I am ready to send the old DCX balance to dev but the DCX wallet still shows a significant amount staking.  I put gen=0 in the config but it is still there.  How do I zero that out so I can send the full balance?
To prevent stacking, go to Settings - Options and in the field Reserve put a big number, greater than the coins you have.

already did that, it makes no difference

Your coins are already stacking, so you cannot use them for a while (because you used those coins to get the reward). I suppose you need to wait until the mined amount confirms. As you already set the "Reserve", other coins will not stake.

So you just need to keep the "Reserve" high, and wait a little bit, until your staking coins become available again.

When I hover over the little circle in the lower right corner it pops up and says "Not staking because you don't have mature coins"  But up under Wallet next to Stake there is a large number.  There ought to be a way to reset it all to spendable.

Thats normal. There is no way to reset this, and it doesn't need to be. Those coins are not accessible, because you USED them on your previous stake. They should remain non accessible for some time - thats how staking works.
Don't worry, they will return to normal state soon, and new coins will not start to stake, so you will have all them accessible soon. Its ok Smiley
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
I am ready to send the old DCX balance to dev but the DCX wallet still shows a significant amount staking.  I put gen=0 in the config but it is still there.  How do I zero that out so I can send the full balance?
To prevent stacking, go to Settings - Options and in the field Reserve put a big number, greater than the coins you have.

Your coins are already stacking, so you cannot use them for a while (because you used those coins to get the reward). I suppose you need to wait until the mined amount confirms. As you already set the "Reserve", other coins will not stake.

So you just need to keep the "Reserve" high, and wait a little bit, until your staking coins become available again.

When I hover over the little circle in the lower right corner it pops up and says "Not staking because you don't have mature coins"  But up under Wallet next to Stake there is a large number.  There ought to be a way to reset it all to spendable.
legendary

Your coins are already stacking, so you cannot use them for a while (because you used those coins to get the reward). I suppose you need to wait until the mined amount confirms. As you already set the "Reserve", the remaining coins will not stake.

You just need to keep the "Reserve" high, and wait for some time, until your currently staking coins become available again.
I don't always drink...
I am ready to send the old DCX balance to dev but the DCX wallet still shows a significant amount staking.  I put gen=0 in the config but it is still there.  How do I zero that out so I can send the full balance?

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
I am ready to send the old DCX balance to dev but the DCX wallet still shows a significant amount staking.  I put gen=0 in the config but it is still there.  How do I zero that out so I can send the full balance?
I don't always drink...
legendary
And people keep posting their TX and NXE wallet info  Grin Grin Grin
That's amazing! Looks like many people did not learn to read in the school, just to write Grin

I will try with bigger letters:  Grin

DO NOT POST HERE YOUR WALLET ADDRESS AND TX INFO!!!!!!!!!!!
SEND THAT INFO TO DEV VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM).
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
@ NXE

I suggest you go through and delete or modify every post of people who keep putting their address in their post.

I'd hate to see your work disappear here.

EDIT: NXE, actually the mods will ban you for running a give away.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
 Sorry for the caps but EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO BACK AND REMOVE THE ADDRESS AND INFO AND PM IT TO THE DEV. If not this thread will be locked from the mods and possibly deleted.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Just tried to download new wallet, I use McAfee and it block the download telling potential viruses and spyware.

Anybody else having the same problem, I do not want to download wallet  Huh
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8fw8wvk3cz22ua/NXE-WIN.rar?dl=0
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Just tried to download new wallet, I use McAfee and it block the download telling potential viruses and spyware.

Anybody else having the same problem, I do not want to download wallet  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: