Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]NXE - Innovative Ideas [SWAP Complete] - page 5. (Read 26482 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Hey guys an update for you -

Sorry was AFK for a few days had some personal matters to attend to, that are still ongoing as my activity will be limited for a few days here. BTC Dad will assist with questions or updates in meantime.

Ive been working on the NXE hub, and recently the CSS over the weekend.

Android wallet needs to be rebranded with NXE.  We have all the graphics ready and paid for to make the OP a little more professional and I really wanted to update if before now hopefully tonight.

We are still trying to push for a bigger exchange, volume has not been much on smaller exchanges.

finally some news from dev. Smiley
NXE
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey guys an update for you -

Sorry was AFK for a few days had some personal matters to attend to, that are still ongoing as my activity will be limited for a few days here. BTC Dad will assist with questions or updates in meantime.

Ive been working on the NXE hub, and recently the CSS over the weekend.

Android wallet needs to be rebranded with NXE.  We have all the graphics ready and paid for to make the OP a little more professional and I really wanted to update if before now hopefully tonight.

We are still trying to push for a bigger exchange, volume has not been much on smaller exchanges.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I don't want to cause any fud but why doens't the dev show any activity?
He was online today.
i agree here nothing has been changed like we were told and no news for days
Activity: 28
I don't want to cause any fud but why doens't the dev show any activity?
He was online today.
this coin defiantly needs more volume think  somone should try and work on that

No I am not, im assisting the dev with PR and some marketing.  I mined this coin and started talking with the dev, so figured I can assist.

Hopefully we can get some bigger exchanges onboard. I paid out of pocket for the graphics update and hope to get it in OP today.

The dev has been AFK due to some unexpected events, so I have had no updates other than was working on CSS for the for DHUB over the weekend.

ok thanks for explanation...new OP is looking very good i hope it will be update today....
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

No I am not, im assisting the dev with PR and some marketing.  I mined this coin and started talking with the dev, so figured I can assist.

Hopefully we can get some bigger exchanges onboard. I paid out of pocket for the graphics update and hope to get it in OP today.

The dev has been AFK due to some unexpected events, so I have had no updates other than was working on CSS for the for DHUB over the weekend.
yeah do somthing
we need c-cex or bittrex Smiley

dev. why dont you tweet to them and post link here. I will retweet.... Grin
Activity: 3
Managed to sell this innovate crypto on YoBit at 388 sats, use the Exchange liked.
Fast and easy to use.

Right into my buy Smiley

Agreed yobit isnt bad at all
Don't ask your 0.011 BTC back. It's over.

sounds like fud to me. don't ask your NXE back  Grin Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Managed to sell this innovate crypto on YoBit at 388 sats, use the Exchange liked.
Fast and easy to use.

Right into my buy Smiley

Don't ask your 0.011 BTC back. It's over.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
new layout looks good
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Missed out with news

i hope i'm not to late to swap my DKC to NXE

PM have send to Dev  Smiley
Fast and easy to use.

Right into my buy Smiley

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Fast and easy to use.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
No hard feelings.

Of course not  Cheesy I always appreciate constructive criticism, it helps me become a better person, as we don't always see our own errors.  Wink

Thank You,
Viz.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Agreed my friend, I was wrong in my questioning of the pre-mine being used by dev according to everyone here Smiley
This doesn't mean we know how much dev has though  Wink Public ledger is the only way to verify the swap was completed honestly.

I apologize to anyone that was offended with my inquisition. It seems it will be impossible to get an accurate veracity of this situation as the questions turn into circles and attacks. I am purely here with no bias, only inquisition, and so far, many many red flags.

Good luck,
Viz.

And I concur with you second points also.

No hard feelings.
Pages:
Jump to: