Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] New York Coin FORUM - page 33. (Read 112524 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
July 03, 2014, 04:19:18 PM
INDEPENDENCE DAY FROM FIAT!

Only on good news today on the pool coins and network speed increased by 3 times.
Trade price over the last hours by 20%.
This coin began to show interest major players ....
Tomorrow off to the moon.

Now speed only pool http://nyc.coinsprofit.com/: 383.51 MH/s

Activity: 182
July 03, 2014, 04:08:00 PM
i am sry to say,but nyc is a crap! i am sad that i invested btc for votes!!
Activity: 150
July 03, 2014, 03:15:39 PM
UPDATE FROM THE NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION

Nobody on the Top 50 list has contacted the Foundation for their 1M NYC

NYC is NOT a get-rich-quick pump and dump scheme (which everyone posting here seems to be waiting for)

If you want to advance the price of NewYorkCoin - GET NYC ACCEPTED AT MERCHANTS (both online and real-world)

NYC does NOT need any more exchange listings since there is no real buying volume. 3-7 litoshi is an absolute joke

STOP waiting for the Foundation to do all the work and make YOU rich. It's not going to happen.

GROW THE NYC COMMUNITY. GET NYC MERCHANT ACCEPTANCE. GET NYC USAGE.

Short summary:
Everyone on the list treated the coin as the joke it is
Denial
Denial again
Wishful thinking

yes same story. nobody include foundation do nothing. yes it is or was... I Wish ...

Where is the POS Huh?
July 03, 2014, 03:14:31 PM

NYC is NOT a get-rich-quick pump and dump scheme (which everyone posting here seems to be waiting for)

If you want to advance the price of NewYorkCoin - GET NYC ACCEPTED AT MERCHANTS (both online and real-world)

NYC does NOT need any more exchange listings since there is no real buying volume. 3-7 litoshi is an absolute joke

STOP waiting for the Foundation to do all the work and make YOU rich. It's not going to happen.

Short summary:
Denial
Denial again
Wishful thinking

yes same story. nobody include foundation do nothing. yes it is or was... I Wish ...
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
July 03, 2014, 12:08:43 PM

Short summary:
Denial
Denial again
Wishful thinking

Activity: 126
July 03, 2014, 11:56:51 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 03, 2014, 07:35:27 AM
hi, it would be very nice to have now investors for investment and an opportunity to develop a coin and give it a start, by all means go back and multiply - when the coin will go to the start! We'll all be in a big plus, if investors are not, then we ourselves need arise means I've said before. And buy yourself each other coins of 1 and 2 Satoshi, you can even be brought back to each other BTC - but now need a push, and a close-knit team. When exchanges see active trade, even if it is fictitious and work between us and the miners coin appear in a line of hot news, speculators will buy out of it for sale for a more expensive price. need to unite and give a start - you do not understand! and in any case not to sell a lot of coins at a low price, traders can tease, but did not sell all your coins at once - in any case, otherwise we will go back to what we have now!

invite interested persons and those who have a lot of coins together and communicate directly online, so as not to enter other people's misleading because it looks like a gamble, but it is forced. look at all the coins as rise - differently or how! can be skype or icq or kg for communication - vote who are more comfortable with that. The time to act!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
July 03, 2014, 01:40:00 AM

To be honest, digital currency Let us all stand on the same starting line, everyone has an equal right to temporarily, but you do not take advantage, it may be a missed opportunity, this is an opportunity for the poor to the rich.
Please support NYC digital currency .

well we were all told about how on the 4th of july 2014 there would be a air drop, the the 50 most powerful.

people in newyork,  so it will be interesting to see how that goes... I have tried to contact the newyork foundation to ask what happening with that but no response as of yet.

so looks like a another coin bites the dust
July 02, 2014, 11:25:39 PM

To be honest, digital currency Let us all stand on the same starting line, everyone has an equal right to temporarily, but you do not take advantage, it may be a missed opportunity, this is an opportunity for the poor to the rich.
Please support NYC digital currency .

July 02, 2014, 06:33:10 PM
voices on the exchanges decide nothing if there is not trading, they quickly will remove the coin from the auction, must have all understand that we need concrete action, and without the participation of investors or The funds we can not do!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 02, 2014, 05:59:38 PM
hi, it would be very nice to have now investors for investment and an opportunity to develop a coin and give it a start, by all means go back and multiply - when the coin will go to the start! We'll all be in a big plus, if investors are not, then we ourselves need arise means I've said before. And buy yourself each other coins of 1 and 2 Satoshi, you can even be brought back to each other BTC - but now need a push, and a close-knit team. When exchanges see active trade, even if it is fictitious and work between us and the miners coin appear in a line of hot news, speculators will buy out of it for sale for a more expensive price. need to unite and give a start - you do not understand! and in any case not to sell a lot of coins at a low price, traders can tease, but did not sell all your coins at once - in any case, otherwise we will go back to what we have now!

invite interested persons and those who have a lot of coins together and communicate directly online, so as not to enter other people's misleading because it looks like a gamble, but it is forced. look at all the coins as rise - differently or how! can be skype or icq or kg for communication - vote who are more comfortable with that. The time to act!
July 02, 2014, 12:43:44 PM

July 02, 2014, 12:18:11 PM

July 02, 2014, 12:03:23 PM
what proof do you have, that there is things going on behind closed doors.

There is no proof. Just people who still hold nyc and try to spread some rumors to dump their coins at a smaller loss.

The idea behind the coin was plain stupid from the start , the airdrop to those 50 people a joke and so on.

And furthermore , the people trying to promote it are not even american as their english is more chinese than american.

well sadly I think that you are right, there are about 100 people on 2 pools that are still generating coins, are going to be pretty pissed off once the drop date of 4th july comes and goes,  so sad.  I invite, any one from the  nyc foundation or anyone else on this forum to please prove me wrong, as I would be willing to come out to say I was wrong.

i agree with you +

Yes it is true. after 3 months. I understand that i lost my time. I save my coins. You never know.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2014, 10:41:37 AM

There is no proof. Just people who still hold nyc and try to spread some rumors to dump their coins at a smaller loss.

The idea behind the coin was plain stupid from the start , the airdrop to those 50 people a joke and so on.

And furthermore , the people trying to promote it are not even american as their english is more chinese than american.

well sadly I think that you are right, there are about 100 people on 2 pools that are still generating coins, are going to be pretty pissed off once the drop date of 4th july comes and goes,  so sad.  I invite, any one from the  nyc foundation or anyone else on this forum to please prove me wrong, as I would be willing to come out to say I was wrong.

i agree with you +
July 02, 2014, 09:58:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
July 02, 2014, 09:13:13 AM

July 02, 2014, 01:10:39 AM
Activity: 186
July 01, 2014, 05:55:44 PM
GO GUYS AFTER THE 4TH OF JULY WE WILL EXPECTED good thing from the dev community. MANY WORKS behind it. You'll see !
Pages:
Jump to: