Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] New York Coin FORUM - page 44. (Read 112524 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
June 08, 2014, 04:27:25 PM
THE NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION needs miner and investor support:

1. we need emails and/or letters sent to celebs on TOP 50 air drop list to agree to accept 1M NYC on July 4th.

2. we need high profile Charities in New York City to be contacted and agree to accept 10M NYC - date of distribution to be determined.

THE FOUNDATION will give all NewYorkCoin required - costs you NOTHING except your time.

If you want NYC to be successful, do YOUR part. The CoinPayments vote was a failure because miners did not vote. If you take the same course of action for the air drop and charity giveaways, you might as well mine another coin.

The New York Coin Foundation NEEDS YOUR HELP. Without it, we've all wasted our time.

we need some people in New York who can install the wallet on the computers of the shops
yellow paper of new York is also good to have. My english is not good so i can't make an flyer. because we can send an flyer by mail etc.
so somebody can ?
Activity: 126
June 08, 2014, 02:58:14 PM
THE NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION needs miner and investor support:

1. we need emails and/or letters sent to celebs on TOP 50 air drop list to agree to accept 1M NYC on July 4th.

2. we need high profile Charities in New York City to be contacted and agree to accept 10M NYC - date of distribution to be determined.

THE FOUNDATION will give all NewYorkCoin required - costs you NOTHING except your time.

If you want NYC to be successful, do YOUR part. The CoinPayments vote was a failure because miners did not vote. If you take the same course of action for the air drop and charity giveaways, you might as well mine another coin.

The New York Coin Foundation NEEDS YOUR HELP. Without it, we've all wasted our time.
Activity: 163
go to hell my boy
June 08, 2014, 12:23:32 AM
Good news!  Keep mining & promoting !     NYC, to the moon!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 07, 2014, 09:47:52 PM

Insider information.

Thought himself to earn, but give everything. My computer just overheated.

All still not make any money.

Inf - the New York philanthropic foundations are beginning to take this crypto currency.

See News June 10.

Where he took - he saw the offer, and most importantly turned 8 funds for analysis in a financial company of my friends and they sent the request.

Now think for the price

RY2UpkvZEjvaWN5BhBFmeySfSsEEJv7T1a

keep up the updates, i am hoping some good news finally gets this coin the notice it deserves, im still buying a bunch on bleutrade in the mean time Smiley
Activity: 184
June 07, 2014, 02:21:49 PM

Insider information.

Thought himself to earn, but give everything. My computer just overheated.

All still not make any money.

Inf - the New York philanthropic foundations are beginning to take this crypto currency.

See News June 10.

Where he took - he saw the offer, and most importantly turned 8 funds for analysis in a financial company of my friends and they sent the request.

Now think for the price

RY2UpkvZEjvaWN5BhBFmeySfSsEEJv7T1a

Activity: 177
June 07, 2014, 02:03:58 PM

Please use faeebook, twitter for NYC, this can let more people know NYC, support NYC
Before June 15th, each person can receive once.
If you post here for NYC,you can get 10000 New York Coins
Please sent your New York Coin address to Here.
Download wallet: www.newyorkco.in

This is good I allready tryit but my facebook friends are less
Pleas use also http://www.cryptoarrow.com/faucets/nyc/index.php
I donated 100.000 please donated also we can use it as promo

Is donation address correct ?
I can not find in block explorer.

I can't know I use RGyMQ6He5fhAaZhCWsTRcgkDozfu4jxQjJ found on http://www.cryptoarrow.com/faucets/nyc/index.php
after first 10.000 i saw it was on the site then i put 90.000 extra. I see it works because the coins is less then before.

OK, thanks.
Just sent 300 000 NYC for support !
June 07, 2014, 01:50:38 PM

Please use faeebook, twitter for NYC, this can let more people know NYC, support NYC

I can't know I use RGyMQ6He5fhAaZhCWsTRcgkDozfu4jxQjJ found on http://www.cryptoarrow.com/faucets/nyc/index.php
after first 10.000 i saw it was on the site then i put 90.000 extra. I see it works because the coins is less then before.

Activity: 177
June 07, 2014, 11:00:06 AM

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
June 07, 2014, 12:51:06 AM
Looks good coin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 06, 2014, 09:28:22 PM

Do you want to get 10000 New York Coins, hurry up !!!

June 06, 2014, 10:38:41 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 263
June 06, 2014, 03:53:02 AM
Seems like everyone here wants this coin to succeed because they hold loads, I personally hold millions as i mined at the start.

This is a classic example of laziness, I’m guilty of it too. You just wait for someone else to do the promotion work for you. All I see at the moment is the foundation?!? Spamming their own thread with pictures and claims that are barely readable. This is a great example!

hi all! please vote for bter.com - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.1000, the more votes the faster we will trade on a good exchange, and thus more likely to be higher than the rate of our coins. I will be grateful to all who respond!

active guys please! it is in our interest! all spit!

GOOD MY FRIENDS!!!

do not forget to vote https://www.mintpal.com/voting and https://www.swisscex.com/voting

VOTE NYC ON CRYPTSY https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

*****HOLD your coins, do not sell for 1 satoshi! Wait for the Android/IOS wallet, give yourserlf a chance!

While a lot of people were laughing about DOGE, some smart guys mined millions per day, a few weeks later was around 300 sat.

Grab some millions and wait!****

Another is “AIRDROP….AIRDROP….AIRDROP” 5 times a day on twitter.

We all know how well Airdrops are perceived by the altcoin community. We may as well say there is no DEV going on with coin so we are going to force it on you.

I we want to push this coin we need:

The algo change to POS
An ANON feature
Technical discussions on this thread
Positive (not spam) Publicity on social media

The first three admittedly we cant do a lot about, that is the DEVs responsibility but promotion is the responsibility of the community.

Look at the PinkCoin revival, that went from a premined colour coin to 200sats in a week through active DEV support and positive community action.

It takes 30 seconds to @newyorkcoinNYC #NYC @BTC and you have reached thousands of people. Lets face it we are all on twitter anyway.

I will actively try to promote this in the trading community, not by forcing it on them but slowly making them aware of the coin.

Start this weekend with one tweet @newyorkcoinNYC #NYC @BTC and see what happens, maybe nothing but maybe everything.

Rgds

Ratters
June 06, 2014, 02:58:10 AM

I want to let everyone know NYC future is not a dream, please Hold on NYC.

June 06, 2014, 02:38:50 AM

Activity: 85
June 06, 2014, 01:59:36 AM
not sure what the guy with the above post was trying to say, but I guess its a wait until the 4th of july to see what happens sought of thing.. Shocked Wink
June 05, 2014, 09:48:15 PM

New York a total of 100 Billion, according to the current price is 1000 Billion , not much.
The dog coins and total market value of all NYC, $3000 0000, NYC $50 0000
How to NYC in the future will be, I think smart people can see
Maybe I give you a bright road today, may be a year or two years later, you go back to NYC,may regret

June 05, 2014, 09:39:01 PM
纽约币总量是1000亿,按现在的价格,就是10000亿都不算多。

狗币和NYC一样总量,市值都3000W美元了,NYC才50W

对于NYC的未来会怎样,我想聪明人都能够看得出来

今天也许是我给大家指了一个明路,可能一年或二年以后,你回过头来看NYC时,可能会后悔
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
June 05, 2014, 08:50:03 PM
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 05, 2014, 08:24:48 PM
I second that!!.  so what is the real amount that people think that this coin will reach, that could be/will be, do people think it might make it to the mighty, $1  just asking.  or is all this talk just that talk.. and it wont get anywhere.

Profit has been saying that this coin will be worth $1 for a long time now. Apparently he has some insider info that no one else has and will give it up at the cost of 1% of your total earning with nyc through private message. At least something or other. That's what I gathered from his last post. Idk though. I do think 1 cent is do able, especially as bitcoin rises in price and people try to catch the alt coin wave once bitcoin gets out of most people's price range.

I hate to burst your bubble but this coin will never come close to sniffing $1.  I would be surprised if it ever reached 10 sat.

the thing of this coin is, it has a good community, not big like doge.  It has steady mining,...on 1 pool.  It has merchant acceptance....to 3 websites.  its trading heavy all of a sudden...on one website, thru only doge. 

Those are the "meh" parts.  Good parts are, this coin is 3 months old and already has all of the above things.  My main focus since the beginning is to be on cryptsy and be day traded thru btc and ltc.  I truly believe you will see it moves very quickly.

The one thing that has stumped me since the beginning is the buys at 1 satoshi when on the same websites, its avail for 7 litoshi, or .0015-.002 doge. 

Airdrop is the big ? in the whole thing.  but it has more potential than people are giving it.  Coming from the penny stock markets, news is everything.  if the "nycfoundation" i.e. 5 dudes running the show get a single celebrity thats on that list to not only accept this but give even one endorsement, pertaining to the whole nyc story behind the idea of the coin, it will sky rocket.  and by "skyrocket" i mean possible get to $.005-$.01, and i believe that will be where it would stay, and would be a great value based on the amount of coins that will be produced.  Also, leading up to the airdrop, you will 100% see more and more ask slaps on all fronts at the curiosity and chance of potentially being a very successful coin.  if the airdrop fails, and i mean literraly no one puts a name behind it, then this coin is doomed.  to think that miners of the coin need to be marketing it for it is silly.  we mine it in the hopes that getting in early on an alt coin with a lot of eyes on it, will make us wealthy.

nyc coin has everything an 'above average' altcoin should have... except to be on bigger coin exchanges.  bleutrade is slowly becoming a large coin exchange site but when this baby hits cryptsy, and gets the strongest running exchange on the web today, post mt gox era, thats how it all starts.  it is currently in 6th on www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes from a huge cryptsypoint purchase of votes practically over night last week. 

it definitely has big money into already, which is always a good thing, thinking about penny stocks which alt coins basically are. 

i do believe this coin will get 1 celebrity to promote it and advertise it for the purpose that it was created for.  then i can go to nyc for super cheap on nyc coin Smiley
Activity: 112
June 05, 2014, 04:44:00 PM
Is there any changes in the coin? I own few millions for few months, and don't know is it still the same coin?
Pages:
Jump to: