Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] New York Coin LAUNCHED - page 41. (Read 100242 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 11, 2014, 09:12:21 AM
I PUT THE SCREW IN THE TUNA!
Activity: 126
March 11, 2014, 08:45:41 AM
Nyc baby
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
All hope has died
March 11, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
Anyone have any luck getting this coin on an exchange?

And I voted
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 11, 2014, 08:20:39 AM
Up 107. Go, go, go!  Shocked
March 11, 2014, 07:52:04 AM

I get 8 votes an hour so I'll keep voting - if everyone does it we might get somewhere

just spammed my votes, too.

up to 95. keep em going
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
March 11, 2014, 07:42:53 AM

I get 8 votes an hour so I'll keep voting - if everyone does it we might get somewhere
March 10, 2014, 10:32:42 PM
i sent him a msg asking to put coin on exchange and he wants to skype with me, i should probly tell him im not the dev

tell him u are  Roll Eyes
Activity: 10
March 10, 2014, 10:31:49 PM
i sent him a msg asking to put coin on exchange and he wants to skype with me, i should probly tell him im not the dev
March 10, 2014, 04:41:27 PM
All who are interested in the coin. Write administration https://c-cex.com/index.html. I spoke with the Russian technical support they given coin consistency if there is interest in the face of the community.
Skype support: cicecx
Activity: 1
March 10, 2014, 02:00:33 PM
selling 23m for any altcoin  pm me offer :~}

edit: on the above basis i value each of my coins at 1 satoshi.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
March 10, 2014, 12:16:05 PM
I guess the fact remains that if the devs don't come back and put some work into the coin then nobody is going to buy it anyway, no matter how many exchanges it was on.

There are lots of almost dead coins , with no updates from the dev for months that are still traded.
It's pure greed that drives alt coins , and that needs no development.

True I suppose. But most of those at least had some kind of unique feature that created some initial hype thus giving the coin an inherent value (even if only small). This coin really has nothing unfortunately.

Check the bottom of coinmarketcap.
Coins are different from any other investment. Unlike the shares of a company that doesn't produce anything or perishable goods that rot in a few days or months you can hold the coin all your life.
And if nobody with huge stash is selling , there is no huge drop in the price.

That's why some coins "survive" and they will do for a long time.
March 10, 2014, 10:28:47 AM
I guess the fact remains that if the devs don't come back and put some work into the coin then nobody is going to buy it anyway, no matter how many exchanges it was on.

There are lots of almost dead coins , with no updates from the dev for months that are still traded.

True I suppose. But most of those at least had some kind of unique feature that created some initial hype thus giving the coin an inherent value (even if only small). This coin really has nothing unfortunately.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
March 10, 2014, 10:23:34 AM

Activity: 56
March 10, 2014, 10:10:13 AM
cannot withdraw from nyc.dogemoon.com
wrote them about 12 hours ago
still waiting

Didn't get my NYC yet, and this time it's impossible to submit a support request. Site says something is wrong on the message without details.
Did anyone else had problem withdrawing from nyc.dogemoon.com? Did anyone manage to withdraw? Someone knows how I can reach their admins? Thanks

Hey
Anyone mining on Dogemoon if you PM me your username and wallet address I'll manually send your balance to you. I'd advise to mine at a different pool as I will be closing this one.
Thanks

Thanks. I PM'ed you yesterday yet no response nor coins

Hi

I sent your coins to the address you gave.

Thanks

got coins. much thanks.
March 10, 2014, 07:05:48 AM
still waiting

Didn't get my NYC yet, and this time it's impossible to submit a support request. Site says something is wrong on the message without details.
Did anyone else had problem withdrawing from nyc.dogemoon.com? Did anyone manage to withdraw? Someone knows how I can reach their admins? Thanks

Hey
Anyone mining on Dogemoon if you PM me your username and wallet address I'll manually send your balance to you. I'd advise to mine at a different pool as I will be closing this one.
Thanks

Hi

I sent your coins to the address you gave.

Thanks
Activity: 192
March 10, 2014, 07:03:03 AM
keep up the activity guys
March 10, 2014, 01:45:32 AM
still waiting

Hey
Thanks

March 09, 2014, 11:47:44 PM
highly recommend removing the pre-load video.

Not sure what proper use leeway you could have in a setting like this...
Pages:
Jump to: