Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]OASIS-Community Driven, Targeting the Gaming Industry. PoS Masternode Coin. - page 4. (Read 22007 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Are you planning on developing a product or a business?
Activity: 130
Where is the wallet?
Source?
Github?

Maybe I missed this links?
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Almost all the recent masternode coins are performing very bad. Do you think this coin will be any different?

Those masternode coins that have been doing bad have not had the right support from the project manager. We will try our best to market the Oasis as best as we can. I am currently in charge of all aspects of the market but we will be spreading the responsibility within the community.
copper member
if the project runs on targeted funds until the year 2020, that's very unfortunately, because in 2020 the development of cryptocurrency will far more advanced from now, surely your project will be lost with other new projects

We will do our best to keep development of the project going continually. We will be releasing the road map in 2 weeks time and that will outline our plans.
Activity: 8
Almost all the recent masternode coins are performing very bad. Do you think this coin will be any different?
Activity: 154
if the project runs on targeted funds until the year 2020, that's very unfortunately, because in 2020 the development of cryptocurrency will far more advanced from now, surely your project will be lost with other new projects
copper member

Hello

This coin has been listed in web site and new coins groups, good luck.

Click web site  :

http://www.AltCoinAnn.com

Click Discord Link :
https://discord.gg/38KDChf

Wink

Where exactly? I can not seem to find Oasis there Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Is this a game or coin ?
actually it is a coin , made for the gamingindustry , it is a communitycoin , very low total supply and masternodes  , you only need 285 coins to get yourself a masternode but you can also stake them , it is already on stocksexchange
Activity: 27

Hello

This coin has been listed in web site and new coins groups, good luck.

Click web site  :

http://www.AltCoinAnn.com

Click Discord Link :
https://discord.gg/38KDChf

Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
Activity: 42
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Very awesome name. I downloaded the wallet and remarked to myself about the colors and layout and how much I like it visually.

Gaming and e-Sports are huge, I can't wait to see how OASIS participates and makes itself known as a leader in a new and growing environment. I just noticed I can add my OASIS on blockfolio as well, thanks for all your hard work.
Activity: 125
Been with oasis since day #1! Love the team and crew picking up and making everything right.

Great masternode coin for sure.
A MUST HAVE imho... Dying to get mine...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Still cheap on stocks.exchange, get in early to ensure a great roi, thereafter it'll be a great passive income.
Activity: 188
Merit: 7
Been with oasis since day #1! Love the team and crew picking up and making everything right.

Great masternode coin for sure.
A MUST HAVE imho... Dying to get mine...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
copper member
To start  Grin Grin how many tokens and coins will be available at the open of the Exchange?

The number of coins on the exchange will depend on the the community mate. We have no control over how many coins are put onto the exchange. The number of coins on the exchange depends on the number of people willing to sell their coins to you, currently there are 2400 coins on the exchange.
copper member
what about total supply and initial price

Hi mate, there was no initial price. We did a coin swap and are starting of fresh as a community. You can buy the coins on stock.exchange
Activity: 266
To start  Grin Grin how many tokens and coins will be available at the open of the Exchange?
what about total supply and initial price

how do you mean? , if you had read the op well , you seen that 300,000 Oasis where created for the swap and after that moved on to POS , so ,very low supply

prices are cheap now and till now only at Stocks-ex

This is correct, there's only 300K OASIS coins supply, Masternode collateral is 285 OASIS
Pages:
Jump to: