Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OBC] ObamaCare |live on Exchange | SWAP to WAVESTOKEN!!!![OBCT] - page 3. (Read 9759 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Both pools looks down.

And more importantly explorer is down. Won't get listed anywhere if explorer is not working.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Dev where are you? You still have your premine Smiley

Hi sorry i was in holidays Wink I see tradesatoshi is offline, so we need a new exchange.
Request on yobit done, novaexchange this evening!

And yes some premine are still in there, which i use for dividends. 1.7.2017 next dividends. Smiley

Nice one dev, looking forward to having fun at exchanges sooner or later. Tradesatoshi is just a waste of time.

true words^^
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Hi sorry i was in holidays Wink I see tradesatoshi is offline, so we need a new exchange.
Request on yobit done, novaexchange this evening!

And yes some premine are still in there, which i use for dividends. 1.7.2017 next dividends. Smiley

Nice one dev, looking forward to having fun at exchanges sooner or later. Tradesatoshi is just a waste of time.
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
Second exchange is available Smiley

http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-OBC.htm

This shit exchange on which coins to buy at the price of 0.0000 0000 1 sat . Fucking Commission 200k sat. On this amount there never sell. Fuck I wanted this exchanger. Let the normal.
Dev, will the dividends be paid every month? I'm going to buy OBC in this exchange ... They're giving away free! Next month will I be able to participate? Roll Eyes

yeah dividends every month 2 times.
Dev, why are you having trouble taking OBC into novaexchange or yobit? Are not you willing to pay for listing? I believe you can do this or do not believe in OBC?

DEVNOTCARE,  Cheesy thats the real name of the project. OBC market in tradesatoshi are just falling asleep. This will really need some active exchanges like cryptopia or even yobit.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Dev, why are you having trouble taking OBC into novaexchange or yobit? Are not you willing to pay for listing? I believe you can do this or do not believe in OBC?

I think the dev himself doesn't believe in his very own coin.  Grin
And he's not going to pay for its listing.
The loyal supporters are the ones who received their free coins. But that's normal to a project that has nothing to do with the name its carrying.
No real roadmap how to tackle this American Health Care Act of 2017, as what he stated that this coin is all about.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
I sent a trial transfer of 10 coins to Tradesatoshi. Coins in the exchanger did not appear. I will send on https://cryptodao.com/site/index/OBC
copper member

this is great! but the question, where is the dev? his last activity is June 03..  Huh
copper member
"Earn dividends for holding the coin(First date 15.05.2017. 50.000 coins among all holders, based on your amount)"

I did hold my coins but didn't receive any dividends?

EDIT: Ah I see the rules changed along the way. Nice dev!

No rules changed!. But i check your adress again and you also reward dividend.

i claim i have 52373 OBM CH4PCC4SkpoyrFVxgHTnayfGB359UGxBbb
 yeah i also go and check this^^

later you all get your missing reward
copper member
I didn't receive fuck all either . .

0 adress claim. so only reward with adress claim
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
yeah, im also waiting for the tradesatoshi listing and see how trading goes and how people value this project.  Grin

Tradesatoshi is a small, shitty exchange. Nobody will buy there any more than cryptodao.
copper member
yeah, im also waiting for the tradesatoshi listing and see how trading goes and how people value this project.  Grin
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
Stay far far away from this coin if it's anywhere near as bad as the real Obama Care was Grin
Hey dev!

Any idea when Tradesatoshi will actually list OBC? We won and still no listing. Also whats next step - Nova or Yobit?
Pages:
Jump to: