Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] ONECOIN | NO PREMINE | FAIR LAUNCH | SHA256 TRIPLE - page 14. (Read 43999 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
what is wrong?

sgminer.exe -k sha256t -o stratum+tcp://oc.suprnova.cc:8588 -u user.worker -p x -I 21 -w 64 -g 2
Invalid parameter to set_kernel
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Woohooo got my first stake!

Staked with 50 OC, caught one transaction, 0.00001000 OC Cheesy

Gotta catch them all!  Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Interesting coin, will try to mine some  Cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The price is falling   Shocked  ... let's hope it rises soon and increase the volume

No worries. "Price discovering".. .  Wink
Also not enough coins yet. Give it time  Smiley

People dont trust yet on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/OC/BTC, but till now, i must say no worries, no issues. Withdrawals are super fast, support is friendly and very fast. Each day earns more users, wich is nice for trust and some volume Wink
I've also done a number of transactions, and I am very happy. I can recommend.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
BTMEN

The price is falling   Shocked  ... let's hope it rises soon and increase the volume

People dont trust yet on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/OC/BTC, but till now, i must say no worries, no issues. Withdrawals are super fast, support is friendly and very fast. Each day earns more users, wich is nice for trust and some volume Wink

I have lots of specs and I think it can work Cheesy,
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

We are cryptocurrency
Yes yes private blockchain from Shutterstock yes yes indeeed yes yes.

"Dr Ruja 'NEW BLOCKCHAIN LAUNCH' #OneCoin"

https://youtu.be/m7_yWFjGvg8

I guess blockchain costs 59€ these days if you want your chain in HD. If you settle for standard resolution (SD)  its only 39€.

https://www.shutterstock.com/fi/video/clip-1089709-stock-footage-computer-program.html?src=search/5ZPKdzQrAiS-XDfNB9KsAA:1:90/3p  Wink
We are cryptocurrency
He's seriously tryna shill us onecoin, Right now, guys, Im laughing so fuckin hard this morning thanks for that, bendani.

Hey I'm not trying to sell anything, I tell you my views, if you are not accepting them this is cool by me.
but to bash me without going into details and have serious discussion on why you think the REAL OneCoin.Eu is not good ?

Thanks,

Yes yes not trying to sell nothing. Yes yes .....

Activity: 108
thank you for the funny movie its awesome I liked it Smiley

Like every corporation or a bank, if you don't follow terms you can't use the services anymore

This is exactly what is annoying me.

Cryptocurrency provide a way to give the power to the users. Meaning all peers are equals.
And now you have a corporation taking all the power and making the users not peers, but sheeps.

My point is not to tell you if it's a scam or not, I don't care about that.
My point is to point-out the fact that you have no power, expect the one of following. If tomorrow OneCoin.eu decide that There is a crash one OneCoin value, then what ?
And it's very easy for them to do it as you have no other choice expect trust them, no checking tools (independant I mean).

if you understand whats going there you will know it will not an option, but im tired of explaining , going to have fun , enjoy my life and waste my time on unbelievers

Unbelievers lol, like we are some cult here Cheesy

@bendani Check this, very educational, what happens to "believers": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY
Like every corporation or a bank, if you don't follow terms you can't use the services anymore

Cryptocurrency provide a way to give the power to the users. Meaning all peers are equals.
And now you have a corporation taking all the power and making the users not peers, but sheeps.

My point is to point-out the fact that you have no power, expect the one of following. If tomorrow OneCoin.eu decide that There is a crash one OneCoin value, then what ?
And it's very easy for them to do it as you have no other choice expect trust them, no checking tools (independant I mean).

if you understand whats going there you will know it will not an option, but im tired of explaining , going to have fun , enjoy my life and waste my time on unbelievers

Unbelievers lol, like we are some cult here Cheesy

@bendani Check this, very educational, what happens to "believers": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY

It's really short-sighted to have this coin named onecoin.

don't you think that people will search for the scammy one and come across this thread?

This will induce confusion and there are idiots out there who will associate all cryptos with this ridiculous scam.

am surprised to see so many respected bitcointalk members encouraging this.

Without the name it would not gain so much attention Cheesy

But it could be renamed down the road, maybe OpenCoin? Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
it just even worse, now people can use the fake onecoin wallet to sell the fake onecoin claiming its onecoin.eu and when real onecoin.eu comes out they will realize they lost all their money

why have it the same name is good thing ? its the worst...

why do the developers of this onecoin want to bring confusion into world of crypto ?

wow....just wow....

i can't believe someone is that much of an idiot to be defending this ridiculous scam.

Roll Eyes

I'm saying why are they copying the name of real OneCoin if it's not a scam....
this coin should change their name to other name and not copy from onecoin.eu if they are real
You didn't understand what this coin is all about. Read the op again

The answer is in the OP
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

it just even worse, now people can use the fake onecoin wallet to sell the fake onecoin claiming its onecoin.eu and when real onecoin.eu comes out they will realize they lost all their money

why have it the same name is good thing ? its the worst...

why do the developers of this onecoin want to bring confusion into world of crypto ?

wow....just wow....

i can't believe someone is that much of an idiot to be defending this ridiculous scam.

Roll Eyes

this coin should change their name to other name and not copy from onecoin.eu if they are real

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
wow....just wow....

Roll Eyes

wow....just wow....

Roll Eyes

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
wow....just wow....

Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: