Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] ONECOIN | NO PREMINE | FAIR LAUNCH | SHA256 TRIPLE - page 2. (Read 43999 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/uEnAdZu.png
My client won't sync it seems, even if I'm connected to 6 other nodes.
I'm running the windows 1.0.0.0 client with he new logo..
It is just me? I do run a custom port (not 8881). Could that be the reason?

Update: It was me. I removed the blockchain and resynced (using custom port as well)  Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I tried to mine on https://oc.suprnova.cc. The hashrate is 500 Mh/s. But the graphics get warm enough.
Here is my bat:
Code:
sgminer -k sha256t -o stratum+tcp://oc.suprnova.cc:8588 -u user -p pass -I 21 -w 64 -g 1
If I´m mining , I have to give less intensity.
Activity: 115
checking back after a few months, still no rebrand...all hope lost.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
hi, who's got the 12,000 mhs private pool  ??

12 Gh/s is not much, can be simply solo miners.
Besides, while the coin looks to be dead, there are people mining and people trading; is there anyone interested in reviving this simple but effective code?
If I had the time I could do it, but Cryptonite (XCN) is already eating all my time :-)
Staysecure said he was going to rebrand but he hasn't had the time between his three coins (plus the other two he already helps with) and his actual job. So, if you know anybody who even wants to do some part time updates to this coin that would be great... I would return to mining it if it got even a little development.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

12 Gh/s is not much, can be simply solo miners.
Besides, while the coin looks to be dead, there are people mining and people trading; is there anyone interested in reviving this simple but effective code?
If I had the time I could do it, but Cryptonite (XCN) is already eating all my time :-)
Activity: 85
Wen i first saw it i tot it was the mlm onecoin bt i guess its different.... Dev pls change the name so ppl dnt mistake ur coin for the mlm onecoin

If I remember correctly, I think the name was on purpose.
Activity: 112
Wen i first saw it i tot it was the mlm onecoin bt i guess its different.... Dev pls change the name so ppl dnt mistake ur coin for the mlm onecoin
Activity: 77
it is a old coins
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Activity: 235
I have RX 480 8gb. I want to mine a solo. In sgminer it gives me a hardware error too. Damn it.

try this ; worked for my 295x2'ssss
sgminer -k sha256t -o stratum+tcp://oc.suprnova.cc:8588 -u iluvsluts -p x -I 21 -w 64 -g 2
Activity: 171
I have RX 480 8gb. I want to mine a solo. In sgminer it gives me a hardware error too. Damn it.
Activity: 644
In the beginning i mined. It looked like a good project. It is a pity that the amd cards were not solo mining. It was still writing hardware error.
Activity: 115
read the whole thread. lol

i think this coin is dead, for now at least.
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
onecoin represent  Ponzi scheme why are you using that name:

are you trying to use our bitcointalk comunity to sell the scam onecoin ?

how can you use something that is stealing the money from people,  why dont just use another name ?

Activity: 18
only non compiled... and ... the instructions for compiling are screwed. the links provided for the files needed, some of them simply do not exist at the urls specified, and do not turn up in searches....

also i asked in THEIR slack about a month ago.. and not one response even to say RTFM

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0SBD9Pz6RS3VHhQeDhEeVhPeTQ
Activity: 65
only non compiled... and ... the instructions for compiling are screwed. the links provided for the files needed, some of them simply do not exist at the urls specified, and do not turn up in searches....

also i asked in THEIR slack about a month ago.. and not one response even to say RTFM
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
where can i get a working miner for amd?

Check threads there should be a link somewhere.
Activity: 65
where can i get a working miner for amd?
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Not like anyone used it but just letting everyone know that pool.hashcash.pro is going down... Silly cheap vps went bankrupt Cheesy

I moved the pool to @staysecure's lanacoin pool.

It is available here: pool.lanacoin.com:3333

Fee 0.5 %

For mining
stratum+tcp://pool.lanacoin.com:3032

User: yourocwalletaddress
Password: whatever

tnx @staysecure for the pool slot Smiley

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Hello everybody
If there is no opportunity for rebranding in OCC or 1OC then I also vote for the OC. Discord communication is a great idea.  Wink

guys i think the best idea is to organize a poll with all the community suggested new names and we will choose one by voting, we need to be at Coinmarketcap as soon as possible, this coin works quite good and deserve some space. i have taken the liberty of create a poll here: https://goo.gl/UqG8ZB and you can show realtime results here https://goo.gl/8o1Szr, come on guys, this coin deserve some future

i vote for OC too
Pages:
Jump to: