Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OEC] OneEvilCoin - [ANONYMOUS | CRYPTONIGHT | NO IPO/PREMINE] - page 7. (Read 58275 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 102
We already have 100 votes (@Poloniex). Continue to vote, we believe in you!
Without Block Explorer this coin will never get on exchange. I recommend raising bounty for it.  Roll Eyes
Block Explorer coming soon....
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Without Block Explorer this coin will never get on exchange. I recommend raising bounty for it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
I like the wallet is this the only one that have a Cryotonight GUI wallet. Smiley
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Soon over 100KH/sec only 60 yesterday going up fast now hang on....
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Twitter is work now!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Very quiet thread. Dev any plans for better promotion of this coin? We really need a good community.
legendary
I think Dev should ask all Pool administrators to post the Voting link on their pool site.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
i'd like to create a donation address to collect OEC as bounty for the creation of oec free market (kind of silk road)

idk how you would feel about it; but i see more and more cryptonotes coin and still no marketplace.onion to use them; if people around aren't against the idea i'd start giving 100OEC and collect them for the bounty; i could also it on some onion forums.

so just gimme feedback about it; if some of you like the idea and want to donate i'd setup something and if u all disagree i'll forget and hodl  Wink

You mean some ebay except paying with cryptonote currencies?

free market means dark market using .onion where u can buy/sell what u want even illegal goods (search about silk road/agora/black market reloaded if you don't know those)
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Suggestions:
oec soon be able to market in the morning. There will be a good development.
Activity: 238
i'd like to create a donation address to collect OEC as bounty for the creation of oec free market (kind of silk road)

idk how you would feel about it; but i see more and more cryptonotes coin and still no marketplace.onion to use them; if people around aren't against the idea i'd start giving 100OEC and collect them for the bounty; i could also it on some onion forums.

so just gimme feedback about it; if some of you like the idea and want to donate i'd setup something and if u all disagree i'll forget and hodl  Wink

You mean some ebay except paying with cryptonote currencies?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Slavo is still alive :-)
Activity: 238
61 votes that's nice.

oneevilmarket sounds fun  Grin

cheers

Looks like a nice idea , I'll donate when you create a donation address!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
61 votes that's nice.

oneevilmarket sounds fun  Grin

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: