Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews - page 11. (Read 33421 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
Please do something about cover photo, I always get some problem it, sometimes pic don't properly show up, so I try to resize it then it says it's not of proper width or height :/
We are sorry for the inconvenience but...We need to optimize this and some other parts of the code. Now we are focused implementing the dExchange, Token Factory, Reputation Betting/Predictions and the PRN Utility Token - XRP - so we can't do it right now but we will fix it as the 2nd priority soon after we set a full-time dev team. We apologize for now.

In the future, pictures will be pulled automatically thru APIs. PR Card Creators will select the most favorite one.
Actual entities we create PR Cards for will be allowed to control the contents of their cards after they are verified and approved as the owners.

Perhaps, going forward Donald Trump will be active at PR.netwok instead of the twitter!!! Smiley

Here is what DTrump and other members of the PR.network will be able to do with PR Cards that represent them,
or their organizations or things, events, products, services, they own etc:

- Add the avatar and the Banner
- Change of all Cards details
- Provide links to social media
- Reply to comments as a Card
- create targeted ads (to voters - opponents, proponents - and nonvoters

Ads on PR Card by PR card is an additional source of reward for PR Card owner. which will have an impact on price/total capitalization of each token

intrigued by the possibility of public entities interacting with their own cards.
i missed out on creating cards for some of my favorite celebs, but i'm still happy i could snag a few while they were still left Smiley
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
DEV has been working hard, we should pay attention to it, and such COINS are likely to explode.
s1
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
After spending an hour figuring out how to cancel a stuck transaction in Ethereum(and paying more than $2 for the privilege), I'm totally convince you made the right call with Stellar for the framework.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Please do something about cover photo, I always get some problem it, sometimes pic don't properly show up, so I try to resize it then it says it's not of proper width or height :/
We are sorry for the inconvenience but...We need to optimize this and some other parts of the code. Now we are focused implementing the dExchange, Token Factory, Reputation Betting/Predictions and the PRN Utility Token - XRP - so we can't do it right now but we will fix it as the 2nd priority soon after we set a full-time dev team. We apologize for now.

In the future, pictures will be pulled automatically thru APIs. PR Card Creators will select the most favorite one.
Actual entities we create PR Cards for will be allowed to control the contents of their cards after they are verified and approved as the owners.

Perhaps, going forward Donald Trump will be active at PR.netwok instead of the twitter!!! Smiley

Here is what DTrump and other members of the PR.network will be able to do with PR Cards that represent them,
or their organizations or things, events, products, services, they own etc:

- Add the avatar and the Banner
- Change of all Cards details
- Provide links to social media
- Reply to comments as a Card
- create targeted ads (to voters - opponents, proponents - and nonvoters

Ads on PR Card by PR card is an additional source of reward for PR Card owner. which will have an impact on price/total capitalization of each token
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Please give us a little bit more time! We are completing the dExchange for all the major cryptos and all the PR Card Tokens,
You guys will create, own and sell to the world the new unique cryptocurrencies!  Cool Cool Cool

THE PR Card Token Factory is also not that far away! Soon after we are releasing the main raising star in the world of crypto!!!

PRN's Deflationary Utility Token: XPR.

Straight after we will start to send you all your pending rewards from bounties.  (early adopter, the first 100K votes and more!!!)
The process will start from the most active community member to the least. Vote and create cards to get the token the fastest!

We are getting closer and closer to the official release of PR.Cards! (our new domain Wink and a pre-sale of our Utility Token - that allows you to predict the public opinion and create and trade pr cards for incentives!

PR.network is like Mobius, XPR it's not an investment but a purchase for some utility.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
2017 was incredible but 2018 will be truly amazing!

PR.network is a social media & rating platform, integrated with the Mobius (live) and Stellar (testing). On the July 7th 2017th we've released the Bitcointalk thread and since then we've been working hard to introduce the world's most respectful and influential voting community supported by platforms and dApps.

Zero marketing and promotion. No external support or investment, but still we are doing just fine!

We've hit >13800 Votes
We've got over >1100 community members from 89 countries.
Our early adopters have reserved >1500 unique PR Cards

See our result here:

If you are not in PR.network Family we look forward to hosting you! There are plenty of PR Cards not yet created!
Create PR Cards to help the public measure real-time PR and value of things, then hold or trade PR Cards with others for profit!

We wish you a successful 2018!
Just stick to PR.network and it will be Smiley

Regards
P&R

Nice, lot's of things in the works for prn.
Any idea when the sig campaign is starting?
2017 was incredible but 2018 will be truly amazing!

PR.network is a social media & rating platform, integrated with the Mobius (live) and Stellar (testing). On the July 7th 2017th we've released the Bitcointalk thread and since then we've been working hard to introduce the world's most respectful and influential voting community supported by platforms and dApps.

Zero marketing and promotion. No external support or investment, but still we are doing just fine!

We've hit >13800 Votes
We've got over >1100 community members from 89 countries.
Our early adopters have reserved >1500 unique PR Cards

See our result here:

If you are not in PR.network Family we look forward to hosting you! There are plenty of PR Cards not yet created!
Create PR Cards to help the public measure real-time PR and value of things, then hold or trade PR Cards with others for profit!

We wish you a successful 2018!
Just stick to PR.network and it will be Smiley

Regards
P&R
Activity: 220
very good project, is there a bounty program? or an airdrop program. Good luck ..
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
Very nice looking project, looks great. I think we will see amazing growth this year.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
We've got over 250 people signed up in a matter of days Cheesy

Send your inquiry to [email protected] with your:

- XLM or ETH address.  (no BTC, too slow and expensive)

OR What is better for you... wait to get 250 MOBI. When it's released you will get it on your stellar Wallet.

Great to see the organic growth!! How many total number of users on the site?

and what is the planned date for getting the MOBI? 
Its better to have a small amount of real sign up rather than be plague with bots with no usefulness into it, good luck on the PR network still voting and waiting for more update.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I signed up account in pr.network, then I also created a card with full information but website announced :" Click (+) or (-) on the card. First opinions turn cards into public"

I checked my profile but no card are founded. Please for help!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952

OR What is better for you... wait to get 250 MOBI. When it's released you will get it on your stellar Wallet.

I will send you xlm addy in February, is that fine?  Tongue
Activity: 5
Wouldn't you like to grab 10$ or 35$ dollars to your BTC wallet:?

COMPLETE THIS SIMPLE TASK:
CLICK verification link sent to your email.
Open DApp Store: https://mobius.network/store
Look for PR.network DApp
Deposit 500 credit to PR.network

We give you 10$ before Christmas or 35$ in February.

What's your choice?
How do i get paid after deposit credit to pr.network ?

Great to see the organic growth!! How many total number of users on the site?

and what is the planned date for getting the MOBI? 

This Mobi promo came at the right time to get some more cards and votes. PR.Network rocks \m/
Wouldn't you like to grab 10$ or 35$ dollars to your BTC wallet:?

COMPLETE THIS SIMPLE TASK:
Look for PR.network DApp
Deposit 500 credit to PR.network

We give you 10$ before Christmas or 35$ in February.

What's your choice?
THIS PROMO IS HUGE DON'T MISS IT Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Grab 10$ or 35$ Sign-up Promo on us!

Welcome to our [email protected] PROMO sponsored by Mobius.network and matched by @PR.network promos.

COMPLETE THE BELOW:
Look for PR.network DApp
Deposit and Use 500 credit at PR.network

We give you 10$ before Christmas or 35$ in February. What's your choice?.

Is there any bigger deal out there than this?

*** We limit the promo to the first 500 people.
*** We can stop the promo any moment

Everyone who deposits credits to PR.network becomes our community member!
Use you Promo MOBI at PR.network to get premium and assets for free.

Bring some cool people in, this is a great moment for PR.network to grow!
If this was a scam it would have to be a masterpiece!!! Cheesy:D:D

PR.network is real, guys. This network is 100% pure! Ok, except about 500 fake facebook followers, we have "thanks" to a friend who wanted to help us Cheesy

Except for this little accident, we have no fake or artificial comments, no ads, no promotion, and we don't ask people for money.
Actually, community members keep asking us when they can put money into the project Cheesy and we kindly say: Please Wait!!

We work full time, have family and we keep building PR at nights using own saving and what is left from salary 

We are extremely passionate about the future of the project!
We hope we will be able to speed up our work with some external funding.  

And that is why we love supporting this project, for the great work you guys are doing...
The website is going from strength to strength, and can't wait for the marketing push for things to really explode!
Pages:
Jump to: