Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews - page 33. (Read 33421 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
If we did not finish using our pr point at the end of one cycle, do we have them credited back on next cycle ?

No, you lose them. The same applies to Blank Cards.

Sorry, our "64 days" notification issue hasn't been touched yet. You will still see the below, you should consider it as 00 - apologies for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Blank Cards do rollover in BETA.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Interesting concept, maybe we could adapt it and have PR of crypto/devs/users/escrow people.  That could be more crypto-related.  anyway signed up, put up a card, trying this out.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Very nice project. Will join and create some PR Cards. this is really an interesting idea.
Welldone.!
Activity: 294
If we did not finish using our pr point at the end of one cycle, do we have them credited back on next cycle ?
Site is back up, i can log in again now. Awaiting the weekly reset so I can add some more cards and votes. When will you be changing the reset to daily?

Yes, we are back! Thank you, Freo for notifying the community.

We plan to switch into daily cycles after 2 months from the announcement to the Bitcoin Community. Let us explain why as it's critical for you early adopters to understand.
Voting cycles are weekly and the number of PR Cards and PR Points is capper per cycle to give everyone equal chances to get PR Cards.

PR Cards are expected to become Unique Digital Assets with a real-time value attached to it, which will depend on the demand/supply ratio.
in case every UDA's the Supply will always be capped to 0 or 1 per asset, depending on whether PR Card's holder is willing to sell it or not.
The Demand is the number of PRN Token holders willing to own PR Cards. (the reasons for holding PR cards were discussed earlier)

This approach will have the impact on both: PR Card's price as well the Price of PRN Token - We called it a binary value creation.

Early adopters like you already have the advantage as the airdrop will be based on your registration time as well as the number votes you have given per cycles per the votes in the cycle.

Hope you understand now more how lucky you are to take part in this movement in such early stage.
Enjoy your weekend guys, please expect some details in response, let our devs to spend some time with the most precious asset - the family.
Activity: 205
Site is back up, i can log in again now. Awaiting the weekly reset so I can add some more cards and votes. When will you be changing the reset to daily?
Thank you for all your PM's.

We are aware of those nasty server issues. Don't worry it's a good sign! Cool Soon you will be able to log and leave your Ethereum address just like before. We are hoping to have the issue fixed within the next couple of hours. Stay tuned and be excited - big changes and opportunities for you are coming.
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
the airdrop page error when I tried to go there , dev still fixing it or what ?
good luck dev for this project...
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
open access link error, how do the airdrop, it seems to be a little complicated to operate, continue to study.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I think i have not attach any ETH address on my profile gonna go make a quick check after the problem about the server has been resolve.
Quick update before the weekend starts.

Our servers are down, devs are notified, awaiting asap recovery, root cause not yet identified.

So far less than 20% of Ethereum addresses’ signed up for the first test airdrop.
If you don’t want to miss it add your address in settings or during the registration process. (As soon as we are back Smiley We will notify you here, when we are ready)

The progress on live feeds on PR Cards:
Twitter’s live feed is completed, small style formatting needed.
Wikipedia’s live feed is completed, style formatting needed.
Facebook completed but not yet fully operational on all browsers.
Next to be integrated: Google+, Instagram, and live news feed from over 70 different media and blogs (BBC, CNBC, Daily Mail and many others)

We will share screens with live feeds as soon are we are back. Have a great weekend and our apologies for the inconvenience. We are planning to change our servers to avoid the issue in future.
We will not delete any existing PR Card if it represents a public entity and it is not a duplicate. New PR Cards, will require a link to Wikipedia - social media will be optional.
As indeed there are too many public entities that do not have the official social media page.
Most of you have already used all the PR Cards and Blank Cards and there is nothing to use this week anymore. Note we are aware of it and this is by design. After we move into the daily cycles you won't have to wait days in order to be able to interact with the platform.

Many of you didn't put Ethereum addresses yet. Please go ahead and do that. In the next few days, we will test out the PRN distribution to many addresses. This will be a small qty, so don't get too much excited. As soon as we are ready, we will confirm when it's time to set up your Etherum wallet so you are able to see it in your wallets.

Good news !

This project just keeps getting develop each and everyday. Well played by the developer ! I salute your dedication on this project. I as well have run out of votes and blank cards and that leaves me nothing to do anymore but I've been actively inviting my friends to join and be a part of this project. Anyway, let's keep this thread active so many will be intrigued on what this project is all about and encourage them to join the community. Good luck for your future success dev  Grin

Yeah, it's hard to understand why it is not more active. The product is already there and a big part of the coins is reserved to the early participants. It is easy to create trendy cards right now but it will be harder in some months.

Maybe more images on the presentation, and more details on how the airdrop will go, since a lot of people don't seem to undersand how they will be rewarded.

People don’t get the agenda behind the Public Reputation Network yet. No worries, it’ll take some time for the global community to digest it and get the full picture. Current pace is perfect, we are not ready to accommodate too many users yet. If we really wanted, we would activate other forums and communities, start promotional and social media campaigns and so on. Now we have a great time to fix all the annoying bugs, work on the documentation and all the cool features we have in the pipeline. We are almost done with the Facebook feed, we hope to have it ready shortly, the next integration will involve Wikipedia and other social media sites, then the real-time news feed about public entities on PR Cards. All on your beautiful PR Cards.

Due to the above, it'll be critical to add social media links to PR Cards as those will be used by API's to pull the content into your PR Card. This will also be a verification check point, whether the entity you put to the network is really a public entity. Soon we will block the possibility to create PR Cards with no Wikipedia or/and social media account attached to it.This will prevent users from creating PR Cards for entities that are not public entities.  

No rush take your time, but so far only 24 Ethereum addresses have been attached to user profiles. This is less than 10% of users. It would be great if we reached at least 50%:

Ok, for the social media part. Some personnalities are deceased and don't have any social media link except wikipedia. I was asking myself if you were planning to delete the deceased personalities or not ?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
So glad I'm latenight lurking around these forums, bitcointalk can be a real treasure.

This project seems really promising, keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to contributing!
Hello dev, I've been voting everyday, but today it says that I must hit a milestone to vote. How would I be able to achieve a milestone so I can vote? Thanks.

Thank you for asking! Probably, like most of the voters, you've run out of PR Points. Next PR Points will land on Monday 00:00 CET.

In order to reach a milestone you may:

1) Share your opinions at https://pr.network/opinions - for every 4 opinions you will get 2 PR Points (at this moment there are only 8 questions, soon we will add more)
2) Achieve the next experience level to get 2x PR Points, Blank Cards and Ghost Points
3) Tell your friends about PR.Network - you may invite friends by email or by clicking share on Facebook or Linkedin.
4) Choose Plan premium - to get additional Black Cards and up to 12 votes every week

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hello dev, I've been voting everyday, but today it says that I must hit a milestone to vote. How would I be able to achieve a milestone so I can vote? Thanks.
Most of you have already used all the PR Cards and Blank Cards and there is nothing to use this week anymore. Note we are aware of it and this is by design. After we move into the daily cycles you won't have to wait days in order to be able to interact with the platform.

Many of you didn't put Ethereum addresses yet. Please go ahead and do that. In the next few days, we will test out the PRN distribution to many addresses. This will be a small qty, so don't get too much excited. As soon as we are ready, we will confirm when it's time to set up your Etherum wallet so you are able to see it in your wallets.

Good news !

This project just keeps getting develop each and everyday. Well played by the developer ! I salute your dedication on this project. I as well have run out of votes and blank cards and that leaves me nothing to do anymore but I've been actively inviting my friends to join and be a part of this project. Anyway, let's keep this thread active so many will be intrigued on what this project is all about and encourage them to join the community. Good luck for your future success dev  Grin

Yeah, it's hard to understand why it is not more active. The product is already there and a big part of the coins is reserved to the early participants. It is easy to create trendy cards right now but it will be harder in some months.

Maybe more images on the presentation, and more details on how the airdrop will go, since a lot of people don't seem to undersand how they will be rewarded.

People don’t get the agenda behind the Public Reputation Network yet. No worries, it’ll take some time for the global community to digest it and get the full picture. Current pace is perfect, we are not ready to accommodate too many users yet. If we really wanted, we would activate other forums and communities, start promotional and social media campaigns and so on. Now we have a great time to fix all the annoying bugs, work on the documentation and all the cool features we have in the pipeline. We are almost done with the Facebook feed, we hope to have it ready shortly, the next integration will involve Wikipedia and other social media sites, then the real-time news feed about public entities on PR Cards. All on your beautiful PR Cards.

Due to the above, it'll be critical to add social media links to PR Cards as those will be used by API's to pull the content into your PR Card. This will also be a verification check point, whether the entity you put to the network is really a public entity. Soon we will block the possibility to create PR Cards with no Wikipedia or/and social media account attached to it.This will prevent users from creating PR Cards for entities that are not public entities.  

No rush take your time, but so far only 24 Ethereum addresses have been attached to user profiles. This is less than 10% of users. It would be great if we reached at least 50%:

Good news !

This project just keeps getting develop each and everyday. Well played by the developer ! I salute your dedication on this project. I as well have run out of votes and blank cards and that leaves me nothing to do anymore but I've been actively inviting my friends to join and be a part of this project. Anyway, let's keep this thread active so many will be intrigued on what this project is all about and encourage them to join the community. Good luck for your future success dev  Grin

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

Good news !

This project just keeps getting develop each and everyday. Well played by the developer ! I salute your dedication on this project. I as well have run out of votes and blank cards and that leaves me nothing to do anymore but I've been actively inviting my friends to join and be a part of this project. Anyway, let's keep this thread active so many will be intrigued on what this project is all about and encourage them to join the community. Good luck for your future success dev  Grin
i am so sorry, there are too much russians "participators", but most of them do not understand what to do next  Huh

To take part in the airdrop simply sign up, have 1 balanced vote and wait. To maximise your PRN Qty continue voting, creating PR Cards, choose premium, and start sharing your experience with friends using ref link or email invites. If this is something that isn't fun for you, soon you will be offered an opportunity to take part in bounties, so stay tuned.

Note: You can already have your Ethereum address attached to the PRN Account. This is the address where PRN token will be distributed. The official announcement on this will be sent by email in the next couple of days.

1) You may add your Ethereum Address during the registration process:

or

2) Add it in the settings screen:

Why don't we distribute the token already? At this stage, there is really no point to do so. Let us do the fundamentals first: Complete the roadmap, the white paper, fix bugs, build a bigger community and features that will turn the digital token into a cool asset with a real value attached. We believe there is no point for you to hold a token with no utility. The longer you hold it the more frustrated you would become over time.

Ah by the way, since there are problems with french translation, it would be my pleasure to help Wink

So French reserved, thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: