Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OHLC][X13][PoW/PoS] - page 2. (Read 21401 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
July 08, 2014, 08:36:22 PM
Is there any way to fork the coin and take it over?

I agree, LETS TAKE THIS OVER GUYS!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 08, 2014, 07:43:57 PM
Man I am really glad I didn't jump on this coin when it hit IPOMiner...good luck reviving it I will keep an eye out in case the community picks up the ball on this one.

I had several thousand VOOT that I panic dumped for 36 satoshi apiece when dev dumped premine and disappeared, and now thanks to great community, they saved the coin and it hit 2500 satoshi yesterday. I hope this community can turn it around as well.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Half Asian, Half Crypto
July 08, 2014, 10:09:36 AM
Anonymous is gobbling up all the coins at Coinking.io
Half Asian, Half Crypto
July 08, 2014, 04:29:25 AM

No need, dev does not have premine and the github is available. There has been a healthy volume on the exchange as well.. maybe we should start a new ann to begin a poll, gauge the community interest, etc.

Exchange?  What exchange is selling this?

Yes I would definitely like to know
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 08, 2014, 02:31:17 AM

No need, dev does not have premine and the github is available. There has been a healthy volume on the exchange as well.. maybe we should start a new ann to begin a poll, gauge the community interest, etc.

Exchange?  What exchange is selling this?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 08, 2014, 02:12:40 AM

Half Asian, Half Crypto
July 07, 2014, 11:46:24 PM
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
ded
July 07, 2014, 10:27:38 PM
Just don't understand why someone would make a coin with no-premine and then leave it....

This is happening more frequently than not. I have a few scenarios that may or may not be valid(I am a paranoid person).

• This is all the same person. The same dev releases 30 coins/week and only sticks with the ones that show instant hope for profit.
  • It is a conspiracy. Someone, or many, dislike miners and alts in general and want us to waste our time/hash.
  • Same as above, only this time it is Litecoin fanatics that think that they are somehow helping Litecoin by doing this.

+1

True man

I don't get it either. Maybe he just gave up on hearing about forks?

I have 2 connections and trouble syncing, seednode must be down or something.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
July 07, 2014, 04:26:06 PM
Just don't understand why someone would make a coin with no-premine and then leave it....

This is happening more frequently than not. I have a few scenarios that may or may not be valid(I am a paranoid person).

• This is all the same person. The same dev releases 30 coins/week and only sticks with the ones that show instant hope for profit.
  • It is a conspiracy. Someone, or many, dislike miners and alts in general and want us to waste our time/hash.
  • Same as above, only this time it is Litecoin fanatics that think that they are somehow helping Litecoin by doing this.

+1

True man
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
July 07, 2014, 04:18:51 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
July 07, 2014, 04:13:52 PM

No one would dedicate all this time, then give up before it starts.

Clearly he had a family emergency or something, just wait a few days people!
Half Asian, Half Crypto
July 07, 2014, 04:08:17 PM
Activity: 42
July 06, 2014, 10:29:20 PM
dev ,are you dead?
July 06, 2014, 09:50:51 PM
only mine could get it?

Currently not on any exchanges, so yes you can only mine to acquire coins at the moment.
Activity: 36
July 06, 2014, 08:44:37 PM
only mine could get it?
legendary
Activity: 938
July 06, 2014, 04:11:33 PM
more waste time to miners pls visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678985.20
Activity: 868
July 06, 2014, 12:04:11 PM
sorry to say this but this is a shit coin with a shit dev , some miners have lost money because of this shit , i tried to help but the dev dont care about this coin.
I'm sorry guys maybe is my fault to because  i did not close the pool when the fork has happened.
In about 1h i will close the pool.

Please let me withdrawal my unconfirmed first, I will do it as soon as they become confirmed.

OK
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
July 06, 2014, 11:28:35 AM
My wallet was stuck. Deleted everything in the roaming/ohcl folder except wallet.dat (make sure wallet is closed first). Reopened the wallet and it synced and I got paid (from coinking). Wont mess with this anymore its crap. Just gonna hold what I got.
July 06, 2014, 11:02:17 AM
sorry to say this but this is a shit coin with a shit dev , some miners have lost money because of this shit , i tried to help but the dev dont care about this coin.
I'm sorry guys maybe is my fault to because  i did not close the pool when the fork has happened.

Please let me withdrawal my unconfirmed first, I will do it as soon as they become confirmed.

OK

All of a sudden, I cannot sync this morning.. anyone know whats going on?

By the way scorpio18, thanks for sticking around through this.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
July 06, 2014, 10:59:29 AM

OK
Pages:
Jump to: