Pages:
Author

Topic: ☘️☘️[ANN][OHM] OHM WALLET - Changing The Future Of Monetary Value ☘️☘️ - page 10. (Read 15827 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
any node guys? it's been two hours and still, my wallet not sync.  Sad

Can you describe the problem you are seeing a little further? And is it possible for you to provide a screen grab of what you are seeing?
Activity: 4
Is this where I am supposed to post something if a member gave me a dead drop with Outer Heaven files on it? His name is Mark D he said to tell you.  I need help with my wallet as well.

Sorry about the delay on the response. That is correct. Our main Dev is currently occupied with something but will be able to help in a little bit.

Thank you. I have received my bounty. I saved the information and passed the deadrop to someone else. Look forward to seeing how this plays out. Good luck.
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
I've 15k in my wallet, still no stake from beginning. 17h waiting time for rewards and 444 weight.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
any node guys? it's been two hours and still, my wallet not sync.  Sad
Activity: 31
hello dev
next plan  Huh

Are there any News on further steps and development?

Hang tight everyone. Stage 3 is almost over, but keep an eye out for stage 4! Cheesy

yeah, i'll keep an eye for stage 4 for while staking my coins and waiting for bigger exchanger.
Ohm Wallet have a good future Smiley

Did you get some coins with staking yet? I've 14k in my wallet but no earnings till now

I have only 1000, but also no stake since 5 days.
Since more than 30M are staking in the Dev wallet it would take quite long to get a stake just with few thousands.
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
hello dev
next plan  Huh

Hang tight everyone. Stage 3 is almost over, but keep an eye out for stage 4! Cheesy

yeah, i'll keep an eye for stage 4 for while staking my coins and waiting for bigger exchanger.

Did you get some coins with staking yet? I've 14k in my wallet but no earnings till now
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
MonacoVISA-World’s Best Cryptocurrency Card – ICO
hello dev
next plan  Huh

Activity: 490
hello dev
next plan  Huh

stage 4 How many more days ?
hello dev
next plan  Huh

Activity: 6
Activity: 490
are we still on time to get the airdrop? dev do you have airdrop stage 4 or the number 3 was the last one, thanks for your kind info!

Stage 3 is actually almost over but keep and eye out for Stage 4 which will not be an airdrop Wink
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
are we still on time to get the airdrop? dev do you have airdrop stage 4 or the number 3 was the last one, thanks for your kind info!
Question about staking here, this is my first time staking on desktop wallet, the other chance I staked was from poswallet, do I need to keep the wallet on amd unlocked to stake them? Or they kept staking even when I logged out nad turned off my computer?

Coins age no matter what, but you have to periodically unlock the wallet to claim them.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Question about staking here, this is my first time staking on desktop wallet, the other chance I staked was from poswallet, do I need to keep the wallet on amd unlocked to stake them? Or they kept staking even when I logged out nad turned off my computer?
Is this where I am supposed to post something if a member gave me a dead drop with Outer Heaven files on it? His name is Mark D he said to tell you.  I need help with my wallet as well.

Sorry about the delay on the response. That is correct. Our main Dev is currently occupied with something but will be able to help in a little bit.

Can someone answer me?
Pages:
Jump to: