Pages:
Author

Topic: ☘️☘️[ANN][OHM] OHM WALLET - Changing The Future Of Monetary Value ☘️☘️ - page 19. (Read 22885 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Your marketing is top-notch quality.

Taping a leaflet-size paper with your logo to public places is exactly the way go.

That is not the OHM logo. That is the SVV Seed. Ain Soph. Each time that Seed is planted, a participant is rewarded with OHM.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I was read your statement, that:
Bitcoin is an incredible piece of software that has changed the world as we know it. However, bitcoin uses a tremendous amounts of energy to mine. We saw a problem with this and improved upon it using “Proof of Stake,” solving the energy problem associated with mining. We use next to nothing compared to bitcoin, making this a green currency.
it's sound good, because I hear that mining bitcoin for next time is very difficult to solve hash block, so it may be need more energy

Yes. And, "food for thought", when the last block is mined, many will shut off their machines.  Without an incentive to mine, the network is not secure.  Bitcoin is a "dead man walking".

hmmmm could you explanation about "Without an incentive to mine"!
Where does the fee distribute from each transaction?
I think the bitcoin transaction is quite big, especially when many transactions queue up.
I've transacted bitcoin with 100000 satoshi for fee, but the amount of bitcoin I sent was only 0.03 BTC.
(sorry if my english is not good, because english is not my language)

0.01 BTC is alot less than 50 BTC.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Bitcoin is an incredible piece of software that has changed the world as we know it. However, bitcoin uses a tremendous amounts of energy to mine. We saw a problem with this and improved upon it using “Proof of Stake,” solving the energy problem associated with mining. We use next to nothing compared to bitcoin, making this a green currency.
it's sound good, because I hear that mining bitcoin for next time is very difficult to solve hash block, so it may be need more energy

Yes. And, "food for thought", when the last block is mined, many will shut off their machines.  Without an incentive to mine, the network is not secure.  Bitcoin is a "dead man walking".

hmmmm could you explanation about "Without an incentive to mine"!
Where does the fee distribute from each transaction?
I think the bitcoin transaction is quite big, especially when many transactions queue up.
I've transacted bitcoin with 100000 satoshi for fee, but the amount of bitcoin I sent was only 0.03 BTC.
(sorry if my english is not good, because english is not my language)
Activity: 128
I'm interested but I hope it's CPU mining friendly, what's the algo for PoW? it's not mentioned anywhere in the OP.

We are now on PoS only.  The initial 100 blocks were PoW and the majority of the coins were given away via the first 3 stages.

there is no another exchanger?
I'm interested but I hope it's CPU mining friendly, what's the algo for PoW? it's not mentioned anywhere in the OP.

We are now on PoS only.  The initial 100 blocks were PoW and the majority of the coins were given away via the first 3 stages.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Activity: 812
Merit: 257
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
ikm
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It is a very strange work but I must say that it is interesting.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

Your marketing is top-notch quality.

Taping a leaflet-size paper with your logo to public places is exactly the way go.
Dev, what are the plans for this coin. I see only users post their images to get few ohms from you, bit no other progres.
Are you going to develop some value or just dumping your >90% premine?

Are you going to read the OP and try to find out what we stand for or just make misinformed claims?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I will keep it on watch list at the moment and going to wait for it to get listed at some high volume exchange before jumping in. CryptoDao doesn't have good reputation so no way to go there for me to open account or trade. Anyways I will be around to catch up more updates and everything whatever comes out with time.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Dev, what are the plans for this coin. I see only users post their images to get few ohms from you, bit no other progres.
Are you going to develop some value or just dumping your >90% premine?
Pages:
Jump to: